DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

I held fire on them for now, but they are on my list for later this year, early next.

Euronav are the best run of all the Oil Tanker companies, I may add some more shares before the end of the year.

I'm currently down 21% on Teekay Tankers LTD but I only have a small position in them,they don't pay a dividend but they are paying down debt at the moment.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Loki said:

@M S E Refugee  Nice FRO divi landed the other day! :Beer:

I have been buying more FRO,EURN and TNK.

Fidelity have recently doubled their stake in EURN and I am also hoping TNK will reinstate their dividend soon as they have reduced their debt to equity ratio from 118.5% to 27.1% in the past 5 years.

I like DHT also but HL don't offer it so I am buying it through Trading 212.

3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I have been buying more FRO,EURN and TNK.

Fidelity have recently doubled their stake in EURN and I am also hoping TNK will reinstate their dividend soon as they have reduced their debt to equity ratio from 118.5% to 27.1% in the past 5 years.

I like DHT also but HL don't offer it so I am buying it through Trading 212.

Thanks for that, finally got some work coming in at the moment so will look at EURN as my next purchase 

• 1 month later...
On 07/11/2020 at 08:14, M S E Refugee said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/crude-vs-product-tanker-debate-advantage-product-tankers

“The market is shit. Sorry for my French,” said Hugo De Stoop, CEO of Euronav, the world’s largest listed crude-tanker owner.

Euronav still didn't fall yesterday though, let's see what today brings

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2020 at 09:16, M S E Refugee said:

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/frontlines-disappearing-dividend-speaks-volumes-on-tanker-fears/

Frontline LTD have scrapped their dividend for the time being, probably a good idea in the short term.

If oil goes down to $10 again briefly, do you think we could end up with it being stored in tankers short-term again?  Could be a good outcome