DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

New covid vaccine will break all rules and still be fine..

I don't usually start a new thread but this requires it.

Click and read. They are planning to rip up any normal vaccine rule for this one. 

Horrific. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines

Edited by ccc
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the UK government are going to be surprised at how many people are going to tell them to fucking stick their vaccine up their arse. If I was near a protest I'd go.

I'd like to think so. But recent developments, eg the almost universal embracing of compulsory mask-wearing, has made me think the old British empiricism and libertarianism is completely gone. Sadly I

I could not have said it better myself. Did airports go back to 'normal' after nineteen years? Most people are still getting through their day as though this is all one compounded act of inc

I doubt it will make any difference but:

By necessity we are working towards short timelines, but if you miss the date and still want to make comments, contact us at covidvaccineconsultation@dhsc.gov.uk and we will try to accommodate your comment before any changes are made. In any event, we will consider them as part of the ongoing process of making sure we have everything we need properly in place to deal with the challenges of the coming months.

Anyone who's bothered get your arse to London tomorrow 

. Vaccine promotion

Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine

1 minute ago, ccc said:

. Vaccine promotion

Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine

I was just about to post check out section 4! 

The UK government therefore proposes to clarify the legislation by putting the pharmaceutical company responsible for placing unlicensed products on the market on the same footing as manufacturers of unlicensed products – and the same footing as marketing authorisation holders of products which the licensing authority recommends are used otherwise than in accordance with their authorisation.

It will also be apparent in what we say about workforce expansion that someone other than a registered healthcare professional may actually be administering unlicensed vaccines – and as a basic issue of fairness, we think they should benefit from the same immunity from civil liability as a registered healthcare professional who is performing the same role, i

Vaccinators who are not registered healthcare professionals

It will also be apparent in what we say about workforce expansion that someone other than a registered healthcare professional may actually be administering unlicensed vaccines – and as a basic issue of fairness, we think they should benefit from the same immunity from civil liability as a registered healthcare professional who is performing the same role, if the person who is not a healthcare professional is following one of the proposed new protocols.

1. continue to do so for unlicensed vaccine.

2. Introduce a new type of national protocol, to be authorised by UK ministers and the devolved administrations, which will allow those who are registered healthcare professionals who do not normally vaccinate, and people who are not registered healthcare professionals, to safely administer a licensed or temporarily authorised COVID-19 or influenza vaccine.

Currently there is a prohibition on promoting an unlicensed medicine to healthcare professionals and the public. The UK government is proposing that this prohibition is disapplied to allow (subject to the other restrictions in the HMRs) advertising of any temporarily authorised products under regulation 174, including a COVID-19 vaccine.

We are therefore considering providing an exemption from the need for a wholesale dealer’s licence to allow the swift and safe transfer of COVID-19 and flu vaccines, and other medicines for treatment of pandemic disease, in response to patient need. The exemption would be available for NHS organisations, NHS contracted service providers, and the medical services of the armed forces only. Vaccines and some other medicines are subject to controlled storage requirements (for example strict temperature limits for vaccines) so the transfer of any medicine should be properly controlled and appropriate records maintained of correct storage and transfers. The detail of this would need to be set out in the NHS (or armed services) arrangements for the provision of the vaccines, but further guidance would also be provided centrally.

These measures would be time limited so that they will cease to have effect on 1 April 2022.

Of course the Russian vaccine is a very dodgy rush job slated by the great and good like Fauci.  Whereas the vaccine they'll be feeding us soon will be "extremely safe" blah blah blah.  Nothing much will be mooted about long term effects just useful facts like barely anyone who got to test experienced any side effects and other pretty pointless (fraudulent?) stats like the danger on an individual basis is 0.01%.

I think quite a few people will take -hopefully- so I don't get forced to and a acceptable level of herd immunity is reached and demonstrated as turning the tide of spread.  Or at least until they realise you need constant periodic re-shots to keep up to date.  

Worried this becomes mandatory, does look like that is possible (maybe not mandatory but to get or keep a job, travel etc so "soft mandatory").

And even if everybody got the vaccine at once it's still out there is you believe that narrative (ie doesn't fizzle out become less infectious etc) it's in the world and being hosted by various animals now (even fruit?).  Not sure if that means more chance of mutations etc jumping back or what.

Doesn't seem that deadly now to me.... Naturally should we not get on with things accept a level of risk and over time people will pick up natural immunity and the virus will die down.

24 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Of course the Russian vaccine is a very dodgy rush job slated by the great and good like Fauci.  Whereas the vaccine they'll be feeding us soon will be "extremely safe" blah blah blah.  Nothing much will be mooted about long term effects just useful facts like barely anyone who got to test experienced any side effects and other pretty pointless (fraudulent?) stats like the danger on an individual basis is 0.01%.

I think quite a few people will take -hopefully- so I don't get forced to and a acceptable level of herd immunity is reached and demonstrated as turning the tide of spread.  Or at least until they realise you need constant periodic re-shots to keep up to date.  

Worried this becomes mandatory, does look like that is possible (maybe not mandatory but to get or keep a job, travel etc so "soft mandatory").

And even if everybody got the vaccine at once it's still out there is you believe that narrative (ie doesn't fizzle out become less infectious etc) it's in the world and being hosted by various animals now (even fruit?).  Not sure if that means more chance of mutations etc jumping back or what.

Doesn't seem that deadly now to me.... Naturally should we not get on with things accept a level of risk and over time people will pick up natural immunity and the virus will die down.

They really should have created a better virus, then we'd be more willing.

Sounds like they didn't count on T Cell or crossover immunity.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

ntroduce a new type of national protocol, to be authorised by UK ministers and the devolved administrations, which will allow those who are registered healthcare professionals who do not normally vaccinate, and people who are not registered healthcare professionals, to safely administer a licensed or temporarily authorised COVID-19 or influenza vaccine.

Whoa, spot the contradiction there...

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I think the UK government are going to be surprised at how many people are going to tell them to fucking stick their vaccine up their arse.

I'd like to think so. But recent developments, eg the almost universal embracing of compulsory mask-wearing, has made me think the old British empiricism and libertarianism is completely gone. Sadly I think most people will gulp down that vaccine with all the relish of a wino supping his first Special Brew of the day.

Just now, Austin Allegro said:

I'd like to think so. But recent developments, eg the almost universal embracing of compulsory mask-wearing, has made me think the old British empiricism and libertarianism is completely gone. Sadly I think most people will gulp down that vaccine with all the relish of a wino supping his first Special Brew of the day.

We'll see. You could be right. But when I asked my immediate family and a handful of normie friends, none of them were up for taking it.

They may however buckle under government pressure.

3 hours ago, Errol said:

Nobody in their right mind will take any vaccine cleared on this basis.

We won’t be alone..  do you thing the US, Russians or Chinese will do any different?

I suspect the US will use it as the excuse not to buy the Oxford one and wait a couple of months for their own to become available..  if they can’t get anything together they’ll just do a U-turn and say they’ve tested it and actually it’s fine (after several months of telling everyone it’s dangerous and unproven 😁).  But I’m sure they’ll figure it out pretty quick..  or just get the NSA to steal it.

3 hours ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Vaccinators who are not registered healthcare professionals

It will also be apparent in what we say about workforce expansion that someone other than a registered healthcare professional may actually be administering unlicensed vaccines ......

aka someone bigger than you!?

3 hours ago, Dogtania said:

Apparently vets are going to administer the vaccine, on people!