DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53964147

Blah blah protests blah far right....

Among those arrested was cookery author and conspiracy theorist Attila Hildmann, who had addressed crowds through a loudspeaker

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila_Hildmann

Attila Klaus-Peter Hildmann (born 22 April 1981) is a far-right German vegan cookbook author and conspiracy theorist.[1][2] He has described himself as "ultra-right-wing" and as a German nationalist.[3]

There's sooo much fun to be had here.

Hes Turkish. Hes called Attila. Hes a vegan.

Not really relevant to this particular story but I just like the quote.

‘It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.’ George Orwell

Edited by spunko
1 hour ago, spunko said:

‘It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.’ George Orwell

I'm with you one hundred and @One percent on that one spunks...

XYY

32 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Have a read of the Mumsnet covid board and contrast to the Railforumsuk one...! 

Wow, that was some contrast.

That Mumsnet is fucking mental, and they all seem to be fucking abbreviation bandits. Even I when I could make sense of their ramblings, they didn't contain any sense. Unless you count nonsense...!

Some daft bint was on about her DS going to school. Do plain-clothes bobbies go to school...?

The railway one could have be DOSBODS...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
30 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

That Mumsnet is fucking mental, and they all seem to be fucking abbreviation bandits. Even I when I could make sense of their ramblings, they didn't contain any sense. Unless you count nonsense...!

Some daft bint was on about her DS going to school. Do plain-clothes bobbies go to school...?

XYY

I subscribe to the mumsnet round up. 
It's hysterical. 

Hot threads

HOT THREADS

I'll dip into that if I get half an hour without a book near me. :)

On 30/08/2020 at 23:13, spunko said:

Just spend an hour watching Portland and Seattle, etc, ANTIFA / BLM videos to see this.

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Reading them both definitely shows why women should not have the vote. Even a bunch of autistic trainspotters have better grounding..