DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

When Cunts Meet Cunts

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-fairview-adam-barrett-apartment-landlord-removes-doors-1.5704306

Story summary: a pair of cunts stop paying their rent and treat their neighbours like shit at the same time, then their landlord, who also has prior form as a cunt, cuts off their power and removes their front door. Honestly, they deserve each other.

3 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-fairview-adam-barrett-apartment-landlord-removes-doors-1.5704306

Story summary: a pair of cunts stop paying their rent and treat their neighbours like shit at the same time, then their landlord, who also has prior form as a cunt, cuts off their power and removes their front door. Honestly, they deserve each other.

Melody looks a bit special.   o.O

2 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

These Novia Scotians are all cunts. If only they were civilised, like in Newfoundland.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is this a new girl on girl dating site? No one ever dates anyone because women always insist on being messaged first.

My alternative headline was "When Cunts Collide". I think that would make a smashing name for a lesbian dating site although I must say, when I first saw the picture, I thought Melody was a bloke!

melody-baldock.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

My alternative headline was "When Cunts Collide". I think that would make a smashing name for a lesbian dating site although I must say, when I first saw the picture, I thought Melody was a bloke!

melody-baldock.jpg

Don’t be nasty to Mel. She is special.  :)

3 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Article at the side of that one.

A group of activists toppled a statue of Sir John A. Macdonald in Place du Canada in downtown Montreal on Saturday afternoon in the aftermath of a protest calling for the defunding of the police force.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/defund-police-protest-black-lives-matter-1.5705101

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m happy for the police to be defunded as long as they give us all the right to defend ourselves and the tools with which to do so.  Until they do, this is just madness. 

Fighting talk that, for someone hiding under the bedclothes because a few tourists have come to town. What are you going to do when they come armed with their AK-47's and machetes wanting your food?

3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Fighting talk that, for someone hiding under the bedclothes because a few tourists have come to town. What are you going to do when they come armed with their AK-47's and machetes wanting your food?

Well hopefully, i will have my own ak47 and i did belong to a rifle club back in the day so hopefully I will be the better shot.  :)

oh, and if the mob comes calling, I doubt the police will be of any use. 

Just now, One percent said:

Well hopefully, i will have my own ak47 and i did belong to a rifle club back in the day so hopefully I will be the better shot.  :)

oh, and if the mob comes calling, I doubt the police will be of any use. 

Can I just say I have always liked you and if you found anything I posted offensive in anyway I think you just misunderstood. Oh and your hair does look particularly nice tonight.

6 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Can I just say I have always liked you and if you found anything I posted offensive in anyway I think you just misunderstood. Oh and your hair does look particularly nice tonight.

Not offended at all but I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

:)

xD

30 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

They must be desperate if they want onesie's food. She has some strange ideas IIRC.