DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Back in medieval times everyday was fixed to a saint or martyr, in todays enlightened times its linked to more important things like "pizza day" or "international afro caribbean lesbian vegan day"

It is good to see devoted people not bothering with social distancing and living there lives, good for them

6 hours ago, wherebee said:

I must have missed that on the BBC.  And yet they are normally so quick to broadcast good news stories about ethnics.  I wonder why it must not have been on the news at 6?

Posted about this on the bbc thread. Reported by TR on his telegram feed but not anywhere in the legacy media 

8 hours ago, One percent said:

The opiate of the people. Someone once said. :)

Religion with any rules to follow is pure state mind control from its very time of invention, including the rules the religions develop to ensure their own success; all simply developed to keep the drones in place and ensure the heirarchy of the top echelons is maintained.

I separate out some religions that just involve following natural rythyms.

Edited by Hopeful

Any religion

I am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt have no other Gods but me!

Don't stray to the neighbouring religion, we need all the drones

Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain!

Don't dare question what we say

Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Day holy!

Be ready to work again tomorrow, we've found that drones can only work 6 days out of 7.

Thou shalt honor your father and mother!

Listen when they tell you to follow the religion

Thou shalt not kill!

No heads on spikes please

Thou shalt not commit adultery!

Don't interbreed with us rulers on the sly

Thou shalt not steal!

Don't take our gold

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor!

Don't listen to gossip and stir uprisings against us

Do not let thyself lust after thy neighbor’s wife!

if you didn't hear the first time, Don't interbreed with us rulers on the sly

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor his farm, nor his cattle, nor anything that is his!

You are not entiled to what we have accumulated at your expense

Edited by Hopeful
14 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

Why are they all women? genuine question.

I think we're just seeing the women's bit.  Presumably behind the men's bit.

Anyway, I appreciate their devotion to British history -- they're walking back from the site of the Tyburn Tree, location of the executions of heretics in London (and England in general for the 'important ones) in the middle ages of heretics (amongst the actually nasty murderers etc).  

However, they've failed in the detail -- executions at Tyburn were by hanging, not by beheading (as happened to Husayn ibn Ali), and the heretics in question would have been non-Christian, not non-specific-Muslim-sect.

Still, who cares about details.

17 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

It's because Star Trek or Lost In Space - those sort of shows whenever they encounter a beautiful female alien (pretty much every three episodes) her name always ends in -a. I think it's a law of the universe or something.

"I am the High Priestess Zalura, goddess of the Third Galaxy. You are now my subjects and I command you to worship me else I will enslave you to work in the dilithium mines."  Then the feisty human (American) crew have to create an ingenious plan to escape. You must have seen it surely?

Anyway "Ashura" ends in -a so that's why.

51 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

Somebody has put their own propaganda into the propaganda of somebody else.

You know like "A level pass rates have shot up" and then only showing white women and black people celebrating. -the BBC.

Edited by XswampyX

Can I have my nice, humanist (but based loosely on The Judeo Christian principle of The Golden Rule*) culture and country back please? The future looked so promising A couple of decades back before we started pandering to mediaeval supremacist death cults.

*actually, TBF, The guiding principle of pretty much every major world religion except.... guess.... I think it may even be a principle of satanists.

Edited by Melchett