DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Gaukroger - The name derives from the Yorkshire dialectal term "gawk", used of a clumsy, simple person

It's one thing saying that the drugs they were on were disinhibiting, and caused drowsiness and confusion, but at some point they were alert enough and unconfused enough to search for, order, and pay for a shit sword. Did the sword buyer not have a single lucid moment inbetween purchase and use where he thought "What was I thinking? I'll get rid of this before I cut someone's head off"?

BTW You can't do much about your surname, but I knew of someone in my family Christened Gaukroger. If it really meant clumsy or simple, then it wouldn't have happened. I therefore disbelieve the cod etymology you've dredged up (I've seen it before).

6 minutes ago, Nippy said:

It's one thing saying that the drugs they were on were disinhibiting, and caused drowsiness and confusion, but at some point they were alert enough and unconfused enough to search for, order, and pay for a shit sword. Did the sword buyer not have a single lucid moment inbetween purchase and use where he thought "What was I thinking? I'll get rid of this before I cut someone's head off"?

BTW You can't do much about your surname, but I knew of someone in my family Christened Gaukroger. If it really meant clumsy or simple, then it wouldn't have happened. I therefore disbelieve the cod etymology you've dredged up (I've seen it before).

Wierdly, a Gaukroger lived next to my northern Aunt.

He had similar critical thinking skills.

Gaukroger wrote pathetic rap boasts of his crime after being charged with murdering Mr Wilson: 

Now I'm sitting in jail forgetting 'bout all you

Necks on the road all of you think you're bad but you ain't bad on your own

Step up into my zone, I'll Show you that I'm on smoke.

I'll be dishing out multiple pokes, you won't like me when I'm mad likeHulk bro

I'll show you my maximum smoke blade went in and out, made him choke

Pupils dilate like he's on coke, the last sound he made is a croak

I heard him struggling for his last breath when he gave up, said wag warn to death

I was still stabbing up the guy's chest, laughing cos my knife work the best

Sammy made the Don hit the deck, no cap man.

Was chopping at his neck, us man almost detatched his head

Can only imagine how much he bleed over 100 wounds up his body, that's what fed told me n My Donny

OML I'm spitting the truth I don't tell no lies in the booth

check me one time

Oven, head first.

I think there’s quite a few stories like this that get overlooked on here which are a much more likely risk to the average decent law abiding person. There was a similar one with some guy at a shopping centre.

Most of the favourite stabbings that dominate with the usual ‘hell in a hand cart’ suspects posting a link to, straight from their google alerts, generally seem drugs patch/gang related.

39 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Can anyone give me a genuine reason as to why these 2 shouldn't be Hanged?

I hope they get gang banged every which but loose, everyday for their entire sentences. 

Unfortunately, it’s unlikely. Kieran Stapleton, who murdered an innocent student minding their own business, then when on remand attacked the prison chaplain, took over the wing after attacking the incumbent top dog with a pool ball in a sock and’s still allowed to indulge in graffiti murals by the authorities.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/killer-kiaran-stapleton-paints-giant-8607122

Notoriety goes a long way inside, I believe.

Edited by SNACR