DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Migrant Sweepstake

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8691793/Gary-Lineker-reveals-inviting-refugee-come-live-4million-London-home.html

Balkan criminal - 1/3

War lord/war criminal - 1/5

Iranian - 1/4

BD/Pakistani -economic migrant 1/5

Well off African - 1/4

ISIS member - 1/4 (remember the people fighting the Syrian government were fundi muzzers)

Poor person from war torn region - 1/30

Edited by spunko
correcting link

I'm afraid you're going to have to give us a bit more background to your op for it to make any sense, as I would no more click on a daily mail link than I would stick a garden hose up my arse.

(I'm sure it's very popular with some people, but it always seems like a really bad idea to me).

Edited by Melchett
2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I'm afraid you're going to have to give us a bit more background to your op for it to make any sense, as I would no more click on a daily mail link than I would stick a garden hose up my arse.

(I'm sure it's very popular with some people, but it always seems like a really bad idea to me).

Gary Lineker reveals why he is inviting a refugee to come and live in his Surrey mansion because 'my kids are all grown up so I've got plenty of room'

• Lineker has put his house where his mouth is after being challenged on Twitter
  • BBC's highest paid employee says he has no fears about welcoming a stranger
  • Former England striker decried 'anti-refugee propaganda' on front pages
  • He said social media has made us 'toxic' and yearns for the days of pub debate 
2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Are there any, though?

Maybe he could get the surprise of his life when he discovers they only identified as female?

Very few are female from what I have seen.

He seems to be acting like a Premiership team in that he prefers overseas signings rather than homegrown talent.

6 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

He seems to be acting like a Premiership team in that he prefers overseas signings rather than homegrown talent.

Doesn't want a homeless British person, not enough SJW Twitter wanking points for that.

Not a patch on Stokie who has said (IIRC) he would fill a big house with old-folks if he had the money to be that charitable.

28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

• Former England striker decried 'anti-refugee propaganda' on front pages
  • He said social media has made us 'toxic' and yearns for the days of pub debate 

The guy's got it backwards.

• There's extraordinarily little anti-refugee propaganda in the MSM.
  • Social media has made us toxic, but in the opposite way to his suggestion -- it couples right-on nonsense with the shaming of those who dare go against the right-on. If you actually listen to pub debate you'll find out people's actual opinions, and very little of it will be pro-migrant.

[Well, actually in the pub-chat you'll find they're actually pro-migrant in the case where migrants work hard to integrate and actually provide a net benefit to society.  Eg, most people 'down the pub' are pro-Polish IME.  But they'll be very critical of those that arrive to have a 'better life' by not integrating, not doing much, and living at the expense of those working hard.]

Lineker has been part of the pro- refugee propaganda campaign to get these refugees over from 'war torn' Calais.

One is nowhere near enough, he needs to house a few dozen to start covering the cost to our Nation.

( I see he wasn't risking it when his kids were at home)

Edited by crashmonitor
1 minute ago, crashmonitor said:

Lineker has been part of the pro- refugee propaganda campaign to get these refugees over from war torn Calais.

One is nowhere near enough, he needs to house a few dozen to start covering the cost to our Nation.

Hopefully he will start a trend of migrant shaming amongst the rest of the luvvies who said they would take in a pet human.

If this does happen  (and it may not because 'ooh the publicity for the poor wee soul would be too much - so I can't possibly do it, but I would have done. Honest') then whoever it is will be very carefully selected so it reflects well on him and encourages others to follow suit. He won't be getting the '13' year old rapey bastard.

41 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Gary Lineker reveals why he is inviting a refugee to come and live in his Surrey mansion because 'my kids are all grown up...

That's just step one.

Next , he needs to bring their family over. Then they all get to vote on how he runs his house.  I'd give it a week before he's living in the shed wondering where it all went wrong.

If you want a open diverse democracy Gary, carry on.

10 minutes ago, VeryMeanReversion said:

That's just step one.

Next , he needs to bring their family over. Then they all get to vote on how he runs his house.  I'd give it a week before he's living in the shed wondering where it all went wrong.

If you want a open diverse democracy Gary, carry on.

It won't affect him because he's never there. Like Saville before him, his life is lived in TV studios. I bet he's like John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles, and hasn't been home in years.

Where is all this 'anti-refugee propaganda', Gary?

Most people I talk to are in favour of helping genuine refugees. What they're annoyed about is the millions of chancers pretending to be refugees in order to live off welfare in the UK, or at best work as a net-tax-drain minimum wager.