Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

I Have 3 Spare Bedrooms. Should I Offer My Home Up?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Women are broadly pro migrant. If every migrant boat looked like that, probably not so much.

Indeed they're all far too slim for the UK. They usually have several houses, not just massive ones. Why don't you house a British homeless ex-soldier, you smug woke jug-eared cunt?  

I have no spare bedrooms, but I'm sure I could sort something out.

Posted Images

You can only rent to someone who has right to remain. 
who you have as a guest is down to you and your (a) house insurance (b) life insurance and (c)sanity 


The Right to Rent scheme requires landlords to check that all tenants who occupy their properties have legal status to live in the UK. This means that before you can rent a home in England, a landlord or letting agent must undertake passport and immigration checks prior to letting out the property

Please ring your house insurance and ask if allowing a random refugee into your home affects your policy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

What with Gary Holier Than Thou Lineker offering to take in a refugee I wonder if I should do the same. 

I don't want to but AIBU? Should I be posting this on Mumsnet instead?

My money is that the “refugee” will be carefully selected. It won’t be a family of Roma. Anyway if anyone on here has the misfortune to be homeless then the solution will be to doss down with Gary for a few years.

Edited by Virgil Caine
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Battenberg said:

What with Gary Holier Than Thou Lineker offering to take in a refugee I wonder if I should do the same. 

I don't want to but AIBU? Should I be posting this on Mumsnet instead?

The rest of the tv and radio football pundits will be following Gary's example now.  Not just bbc as well. 

They usually have massive houses and for sure Gary and the others will get assurances that the refugees won't burn their places down and so on.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

My money is that the “refugee” will be carefully selected. It won’t be a family of Roma. Anyway if anyone on here has the misfortune to be homeless then the solution will be to doss down with Gary for a few years.

He might even offer a weekly allowance on top.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It may exist but I haven't heard of any such organised scheme to give a spare room to a homeless British person.

Though how can you do the maximum virtue signalling if you do that?

IIRC there was a scheme in the late 80s/early 90s, at the time when large numbers of 'homeless' started appearing on Britain's streets (following changes to benefits and the closing down of long term mental institutions).

I seem to recall it got pulled after a number of problems of the type you might expect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, twocents said:

The rest of the tv and radio football pundits will be following Gary's example now.  Not just bbc as well. 

They usually have massive houses and for sure Gary and the others will get assurances that the refugees won't burn their places down and so on.

St Gary may have opened Pandora's Box for wealthy celebrities, is it morally acceptable for these rich virtue signalling twats to have numerous empty houses?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

St Gary may have opened Pandora's Box for wealthy celebrities, is it morally acceptable for these rich virtue signalling twats to have numerous empty houses?

Fantastic pressure point for them, normally it is just the poor inner city dwellers who have to live with the consequences of migration, including illegal. If you have the money you must be a horrible racist or at least a bigot to not want one in your own home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Fantastic pressure point for them, normally it is just the poor inner city dwellers who have to live with the consequences of migration, including illegal. If you have the money you must be a horrible racist or at least a bigot to not want one in your own home.

Let's see which celebrity can have the most diverse collection of migrants

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Indeed they're all far too slim for the UK.

They usually have several houses, not just massive ones.

Why don't you house a British homeless ex-soldier, you smug woke jug-eared cunt?

 

He didn't even help England get to a World Cup final.

Not even a Europe final.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

It's all about image with that lot.

It'll be in the front door for the photos and then straight out the side door.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

This will be like the CEO's taking pay cuts when covid started. Shortly after, they reinstated full pay but for their workers pay and conditions will be worse permanently after firing and rehiring. These "celeb's" will encourage other people to take a migrant in but get shut of theirs in double quick time. It will be a non-celeb do gooder who gets murdered by one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...