DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Brave Bobbies risking life and limb to protect us

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will come a time when it will be "easier" for your wife or daughter if she just puts on a headscarf. I mean, it's no bigdeal.

You can. One is committing an offence. The other isn't.

This is going to take generations to sort out, our institutions especially those that should be standing up and being counted are actively going along with these dodgy ill throughout laws  Wwo is

Posted Images

Just now, eight said:

The most worrying thing is that there seems to be no defined outcome that would see us return to "normal". The virus could evaporate and still plenty would be happy to continue down this route.

It is meant to be that way they are as always using a crisis to get what they want. 

One of these is going to lead to the officer being hurt, then there will be shock when the accused are not convicted. 

4 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

This is going to take generations to sort out, our institutions especially those that should be standing up and being counted are actively going along with these dodgy ill throughout laws 

Wwo is the aggressor in this video.... and who just wants to live his life and be left alone

I'd like to see more people stepping in to help... only they're probably be charged with assault by our Marxist infiltrated CPS.

Just now, MvR said:

I'd like to see more people stepping in to help... only they're probably be charged with assault by our Marxist infiltrated CPS.

I have been agonising on this, it will happen and they will be destroyed by the state and media for it. 

We are in dangerous times the government is out of control, we still (for now) have too much to lose. One the economic destruction kicks in I would not want to be a policeman

9 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I have been agonising on this, it will happen and they will be destroyed by the state and media for it. 

We are in dangerous times the government is out of control, we still (for now) have too much to lose. One the economic destruction kicks in I would not want to be a policeman

I wouldn't say the government is out of control.. but large portions of the public sector seem to be, egged on by our complicit media.

The media, more than anyone, is responsible for the state of our country.  They're the ones that have created such toxic environment, by lying and smearing every decent person that tries to step up to the political plate and fix the mess.

No wonder most intelligent, reasonable people wouldn't dream of a career in politics. What normal person would want to subject themselves or their family to that?

We end up with choosing our politicians from a very low-quality pool of willing people. 

it's one thing to disagree with wearing a mask.. fair enough, but don't take it out on some guy just trying to do his job.

Edited by MvR

Although the police state annoys me, this bravely standing up against masks stuff amuses me a bit.

The police state is nothing new, it's now just reaching people en masse that authority hasn't reached before. People that either didn't care or turned away and made no protest when it was affecting others;  perhaps they were even glad to see some people's lifestyles affected simply because they didn't agree with them.

That adage, first they came for and I said nothing, is very true.

There are many good people that wanted to live their lives unhindered that have felt this interference for a long time. They could say, "welcome to our world"

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

It would have been easier if he'd just put on a mask when directed, and then just taken it off a bit later.

I know this sounds like a 'cop out', but it is the route to an easier life.  

it's not a cop out at all.   It's how we preserve some decency in society. 

5 minutes ago, MvR said:

I wouldn't say the government is out of control.. but large portions of the public sector seem to be, egged on by our complicit media.

The media, more than anyone, is responsible for the state of our country.  They're the ones that have created such toxic environment, by lying and smearing every decent person that tries to step up to the political plate and fix the mess.

No wonder most intelligent, reasonable people wouldn't dream of a career in politics. What normal person would want to subject themselves or their family to that? 

The government is, ruling via dictat or statutory instrument as they call it. The lockdown is illegal how can it be reasonible and proportionate to put an entire country under house arrest. To force businesses to close putting people on the breadline once the temporary furlough scheme ends. 

Government is really quite badly out of control and in some kind of weird positive feedback loop 

1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

Maybe he had a genuine excuse, the law does not say you have to explain and demonstrate that proof to the police either.

Something is very wrong in the UK at the moment and across the world, I am not sure what is going off but something is beyond Covid

Problem is, if you support this guy for kicking off at the copper, you can't then complain when some BLM / antifa fascist decides to pull down a statue or vandalise the Cenotaph.

I'm sure we all broke the lockdown rules to visit friends, go places we weren't supposed to etc.  I certainly did,  but this kind of childish "direct action" isn't going to improve things.. it'll only make things worse. 

2 minutes ago, MvR said:

Problem is, if you support this guy for kicking off at the copper, you can't then complain when some BLM / antifa fascist decides to pull down a statue or vandalise the Cenotaph.

I'm sure we all broke the lockdown rules to visit friends, go places we weren't supposed to etc.  I certainly did,  but this kind of childish "direct action" isn't going to improve things.. it'll only make things worse. 

Sadly I am the point now that I have no issue with people burning down elements of the state I have never been so angry at what has transpired the establishment need removing 

Pretty much all the forces who died, died for nothing to be honest look at what the UK has become 

5 minutes ago, eight said:

That's because you're a thick jerk.

How can it possibly be reasonable for one person to compel another to cover their face, outside of some hardline theocracy?

How many people in hard line Islamic countries get triggered by the wearing of face coverings. None.

23 minutes ago, MvR said:

Until, Benjamin, you realise too late, Boxer’s not being taken to the vets.