DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Just watched a film called a good liar it stars sir Ian Mckellen and Helen mirren.however in it a young sir Ian rapes a young Helen.now we all know he is gay and a big advocate of gay rights.now if you consider theresbeen hell up about straight actors playing gay men in the past and people like adell being ripped apart for a hair cut .it seems strange nothing gets said about a gay man playing a straight man .ps it’s not a bad film and sir Ian is one of my favrite actors 

22 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

nothing gets said about a gay man playing a straight man

Its the old offence thing, normal people don't give a shit therefore can't be bothered complaining.

Its the stuck-up, entitled, minorities who want to stick their values on everyone else who get offended and that covers everything from Vegans through to LGBQRSTV & BLM.

Normal folks just get on with life with little outward fuss.

Edited by Chewing Grass
31 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Just watched a film called a good liar it stars sir Ian Mckellen and Helen mirren.however in it a young sir Ian rapes a young Helen.now we all know he is gay and a big advocate of gay rights.now if you consider theresbeen hell up about straight actors playing gay men in the past and people like adell being ripped apart for a hair cut .it seems strange nothing gets said about a gay man playing a straight man .ps it’s not a bad film and sir Ian is one of my favrite actors 

Stoke if your coming out of the closet its fine here, we are all open minded and welcome everyone, even screaming homos like you

Edited by ninjaborrower
12 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Yep, that is the sign of homo, why settle for a warm wet silky love pocket when a dry hard soil pipe will do

The difference between mr xyz and me is I don’t bite ps you use lube and shove a rabbit up their cunt and put it on full girate they are glad then that your not hung like a horse .ps it also shuts women up if they say they like it rough and you go in dry 

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

The difference between mr xyz and me is I don’t bite ps you use lube and shove a rabbit up their cunt and put it on full girate they are glad then that your not hung like a horse .ps it also shuts women up if they say they like it rough and you go in dry 

I dont care if you dont bite and you want me to use lube in not interested ok, all the women i have been with have nevered offered the back door due to my massive size, and im not starting with you, get over it

2 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

I dont care if you dont bite and you want me to use lube in not interested ok, all the women i have been with have nevered offered the back door due to my massive size, and im not starting with you, get over it

You ask ? Lol you need to get them worked up more 

Edited by stokiescum
Just now, ninjaborrower said:

Tell, that to the jury, im not interested in your biting habits and how you want lube to be used stoke,

Go to confession tomorrow and repent your sin for backdoor action, but watch out for the priest, he may enjoy it

Problem is I’m a big boy he might wince if I sit on his knee

8 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

so what you're saying is you prefer a bit of pegging action

5 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

What im saying is , if a guy would rather stick his cock in a drain pipe rather than a lovely warm pussy then he is retarded and is confessing to the world he has a micro cock 

I’m retarded I’ve never been shy of saying i

like to fuck women’s arses .its even better when they boast no mans doing that to

me a week

later lol

6 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Yes but if you have a small cock like you its all fine and dandy, i have no intention of hurting my woman

Your makeing me get the gay drinks out thinking of your huge cock xxx ps my woman you don’t own them I’ve got loads I don’t want to own a single one of them 

509B57F5-E66B-4FCE-91BA-ECC4E5C221D1.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum