DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A documentary on the orchestrators beheadings would be welcome.

I was in the City part of London today, Bishopsgate. Walked through Leadenhall Market at 9am this morning. Dead. Saw 7 people. Only Pret was open, nothing else. It was like a quiet Sunday. The road do

Heathrow Terminal 2 last night. No crowds, straight through security, most shops closed or abandoned more staff in duty free than customers. Boots has gone ! New chemist in part of W H Smith

Out on the Essex-Aberdeen-Essex drive at the weekend, roads seemed totally back to normal. Service stations pretty fucked up, but so is everywhere retail these days?

Hotels pretty fucked and empty - no sign of the usual coachloads of tourists, especially no Chinese ones.

Edited by Melchett
5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's London for you. It's never normal. Unfortunately we are subjected to a London-centric view, when I am 60 miles or more from a tube line.

There definitely is a London normal.  We shouldn't dismiss reports from personal experiences. I'm not quoting from a TFL press release.

But I do understand many  people have no contact with LDN and never wish to.

Over the weekend I have noticed that doctors and nurses are more or less ignoring social distancing restrictions just as much as (almost) everyone else at this stage.

I even had a few people shake hands in greeting and comment that it feels weird to have not done so for so long.

12 minutes ago, spunko said:

The phony control aspects of the fake virus don't give me any hope of a no deal brexit sadly. The reptilians already have decided how they'll handle brexit.

We are fucked, everything has been based on smoke and mirrors in the UK for the last 40 years. 

5 hours ago, Melchett said:

Out on the Essex-Aberdeen-Essex drive at the weekend, roads seemed totally back to normal. Service stations pretty fucked up, but so is everywhere retail these days?

Hotels pretty fucked and empty - no sign of the usual coachloads of tourists, especially no Chinese ones.

Had to drive Brum to pick up timber early morning. Slept in Car. No way am I giving money to the scum hotel chains housing illegals.

And then there's this gem

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/birmingham-coronavirus-outbreak-asylum-seekers-hostel-a4540776.html

35 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

And to think soon there will be a high speed link to link those non existent Londoners from their ghost town up to Birmingham xD

When HS2 is eventually finished, what will the white British population of Brum be? 5%? 10%? 

Who are we building over our countryside for? Not the settled population, thats for sure. 

Of course, its more about a slush fund for tory donor construction barons than it is anything about 'transport' 

I'm sure if they could get away with it they'd just build the 'worlds deepest hole' just to keep Mowlem et al directors in the luxury they are accustomed to.