DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wrexham Incident?

I passed one dark Sunday night something that I referred to as a "blue light disco" at a roundabout that I was directed past.

I had never seen so many police cars and ambulances; and haven't since.

This being pre-internet days, and my being away for a week, I waited until I returned to buy the local paper to see what had happened.

There was absolutely nothing listed.

I think it's similar to where you see a dozen firemen stood around whilst one of them played a hose on a smouldering barbecue: if there's not much going on then if anything does happen then everyone goes out on the call rather than sitting around in the station.

45 minutes ago, maffo said:

5 vehicles and at least a dozen coppers is quite a few for the area?

I was once on the 12th floor of the Union Jack club watching the arrest of a drunken homeless tramp by several coppers, it was one of the funniest things I have witnessed, no wonder crime  is totally out of control in the UK on this performance. And then I have seen the RUC in NI close up dealing with troublemakers, different story.

In order to be PC and gender diverse we are sending in 5ft women midgets to deal with hardened thugs, I want people policing us that I look they could kick the s*** out of me if they so wished.

23 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

In order to be PC and gender diverse we are sending in 5ft women midgets to deal with hardened thugs, I want people policing us that I look they could kick the s*** out of me if they so wished.

Similar experience a few years back at Heathrow - fire alarm went off, terminal evacuated, I was stood out side when what looked like Thunderbirds turned up. Just ridiculous. You want effin great big blokes doing certain jobs.