DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Former Intu owned Shopping centre Bought by Kuwaiti investors

maffo

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

I can't belive theyve found a buyer to be honest..

Those places are fincail ghost towns from hereonin.

Money laundering or offshoring - just in-case it goes tits-up back home.

48 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

I can't belive theyve found a buyer to be honest..

Those places are fincail ghost towns from hereonin.

The land value might be worth considering. Brownfield sites get planning permission for slaveboxes quite easily.

10 hours ago, spunko said:

The land value might be worth considering. Brownfield sites get planning permission for slaveboxes quite easily.

Intersting thouight Spunko.Could be.Because-as yet- the knock effect of the corona recession has yet to be felt in resi real estate.

My crew mate picked up an EA a month back and when she said she was going to buy a hosue he told here not to,told her to wait until after the sugar rush as they'll crash.Couldn't believe it.She's young,only ever seen prices go up.

The disconnect between resi and the economy is very much like the disconnect between stock market and the economy.

reformed nice guy
3 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Intersting thouight Spunko.Could be.Because-as yet- the knock effect of the corona recession has yet to be felt in resi real estate.

My crew mate picked up an EA a month back and when she said she was going to buy a hosue he told here not to,told her to wait until after the sugar rush as they'll crash.Couldn't believe it.She's young,only ever seen prices go up.

The disconnect between resi and the economy is very much like the disconnect between stock market and the economy.

I think there is a rush of people trying to secure mortgages against their current income, knowing that the possibility of redundancy is on the horizon

19 hours ago, spunko said:

Have you been to Derby?

38 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

Is that where Rolls Royce used to have a big plant?

Yes.

RR plant might be getting  but smaller

31 minutes ago, spunko said:

No but I've been to Lakeside in Essex which is right by the M25 and Slavebox Central....

Old, industrial towns in Midlands and north dont gave a shortage of brownfield sites.

Archived