Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Woman hiring Lawyers because she was refused membership of the Garrick club... so f*****g what, go and join a Women's club


Recommended Posts

Just now, JFK said:

This is why we can't have nice things,  because of these twats. 

The only answer is to go to women's places,  self identify as a woman and play them at their own game.  

What i can't come in?  How dare you,  you fucking bigot... off i go to the nearest scumbag lawyer  ... 

it’s also probably a key factor in why there are cocks in frocks invading women’s spaces.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, One percent said:

it’s also probably a key factor in why there are cocks in frocks invading women’s spaces.  

A load of blokes did the same for some open water swimming place in the UK i seem to recall. 

Fuck them 

 

20 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I bet she has zero desire, need or want to even go into that club, she is doing this for reasons I just cannot understand, pure spite and self indulgence 

Yup.  It's just pure twatish behaviour,  just to garner a few extra woke points so she can extol her virtue to an echo chamber on twatter and her similar tedious entitled cunt of a attitude fellow virtue signalling bigots. 

The answer is to go to HER places,  self identify as a woman.  Invade HER safe space 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That article is deeply misleading -- It implies that the club is breaking equality laws and doesn't even touch on the other side of the argument.

It is not against the equality laws to have a private club/association that admits only a single gender.  You're allowed to have clubs that are defined by a 'single characteristic' and that exclude others.  Eg, a club for disabled people will be allowed to exclude able people*.  Indeed, gender specific associations are singled out in the legislation as being allowed.

Interestingly, if you don't exclude one gender, then all genders have to be treated equally -- so you can exclude women or include women, but if you do include women you're not allowed to give them a discount...

The only 'single characteristic' that's specifically outlawed for clubs/associations is race.  So, that 'black professionals' group is breaking the law (you can have a 'black professionals' group, but can't say 'no' if a white person wants to join. Funnily enough, the BBC today has a lovely page on a 'black cyclists network' -- they don't mention that this would be breaking the law if they actually were a club that only allowed black cyclists to join.  

[*disabled is a bad term -- I'd like everyone to use difabled, but we're stuck with disabled for now]

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dgul said:

It is not against the equality laws to have a private club/association that admits only a single gender.  You're allowed to have clubs that are defined by a 'single characteristic' and that exclude others.  Eg, a club for disabled people will be allowed to exclude able people*.  Indeed, gender specific associations are singled out in the legislation as being allowed.

Exactly, that will never change as it would affect the 'club of muzzer'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

The only reason this women probably wants to do this is to get her WOKE face all over the media and make out she is changing British culture for the better by destroying yet another institution

I wonder if she's insured by Sheila's Wheels, or travels in Pink Ladies taxis?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

The only reason this women probably wants to do this is to get her WOKE face all over the media and make out she is changing British culture for the better by destroying yet another institution, why does it even bother her with so much else on offer for her and what is the point? I personally would never stand in the way of a womens only platform, women just need to be with women sometimes, surely we all know that.

Great OP..     and all incredibly tedious.

It seems the standard work around is you have to have a "female only" part of the same club,  then you can claim some kind of equality.   Perhaps not so much of a ball ache..   just set up application forms and a meeting schedule.   When you get trouble makers just send them the joining form and take their subs.   Then on the first day (if they ever actually go) they can sit in the hall by themselves.    If they complain,  send them a letter saying they have been promoted to Grand Mistress of the women's division and you welcome their recruitment efforts in turning the female branch around.    If they make a success of it..  then fair play to them.

Edit to add..   sounds like I'm talking shite..  I defer to @dgul's superior knowledge.

Edited by Libspero
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dgul said:

[*disabled is a bad term -- I'd like everyone to use difabled, but we're stuck with disabled for now]

Difabled just sounds silly when you say it quickly.

But disabled seems more accurate too.    If you lose an arm you have lost some of your ability to do what other people do.  You have been partially disabled..  practically by definition.

To say differently-abled implies more balance,  so you may have lost an arm,  but you've grown an extra leg.

Also if you are only differently-abled..  why the need for special state support ?  You're as able as everyone else..  just differently.  O.o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be places men and women can go to together, places men go to to be with only men and places women go to to be with only women. Not sure where the controversy is there.

 

Its not like there is a shortage of 'integrated' establishments, is it?

 

I put this down to post child bearing female age paranoia that everywhere men go alone, they are gossiping about women. Probably because its exactly what women do when men are out of the frame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Difabled just sounds silly when you say it quickly.

But disabled seems more accurate too.    If you lose an arm you have lost some of your ability to do what other people do.  You have been partially disabled..  practically by definition.

To say differently-abled implies more balance,  so you may have lost an arm,  but you've grown an extra leg.

Also if you are only differently-abled..  why the need for special state support ?  You're as able as everyone else..  just differently.  O.o

A 'disabled' person might have a different view.

Eg, a young healthy wheelchair user might be rather fast (not at stairs) and could well have higher upper body strength than the 'average abled body'.

Also, 'disabled' kind-of suggests 'inferior', even where their 'lack of ability' isn't relevant (eg, wheelchair user in office job).

'Difabled' gets around these sorts of problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

....

The answer is to go to HER places,  self identify as a woman.  Invade HER safe space 

The whole point would be that you don't have to self identify as a woman

 

1 hour ago, Nippy said:

I wonder if she's insured by Sheila's Wheels, or travels in Pink Ladies taxis?

My son got his car insurance thru' Sheilas wheels as they were the cheapest.  And no self identifying needed or wearing lipstick while he drives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

This is why we can't have nice things,  because of these twats. 

The only answer is to go to women's places,  self identify as a woman and play them at their own game.  

What i can't come in?  How dare you,  you fucking bigot... off i go to the nearest scumbag lawyer  ... 

world class hypocrisy, thy name is Woman:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48380940

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dgul said:

'Difabled' gets around these sorts of problems.

Hmm...

I don't think I'm entirely convinced but I can agree to differ.

AFAICT, everybody is differently abled..  so as a collective term for people with serious physical impediments it looses all meaning.

I appreciate "differently abled" could provide a certain comfort to anyone in denial about their restricted ability..  and to be fair, I don't know many di*abled people.   But of those I do,  I don't think any of them care in the slightest about PC culture and what collective terms are used.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conniption said:

also, I am willing to bet that same woman would have no problem with the separation of men and women being segregated in a mosque.

(what happened to the edit button? Bit editist, mate.)

Someone said you have to click the three little dots at the top right to open a wee menu which lets you edit your post. 

Edit : Yip, it works. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Checking it worked
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Libspero said:

...

I appreciate "differently abled" could provide a certain comfort to anyone in denial about their restricted ability..  and to be fair, I don't know many di*abled people.   But of those I do,  I don't think any of them care in the slightest about PC culture and what collective terms are used.

 

That's probably the most important bit.  

Edited by dgul
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...