DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly. I live in a terraced-house in a rough area, and my front door opens directly onto the street. If I don't expect you to be coming to my house via a pre-arranged appointment, you can

So... 6 people,  all from different households,  can meet up for a party..   But two families can no longer meet up if they have more than 1 kid each ?   Is this all getting more s

It's all a load of bollocks.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

No you shouldn't be meeting up with anyone indoors not in your bubble.

Are you sure:

Yes, you can stay overnight in someone else’s home. From 14 September there will be a new legal limit on the gathering sizes. This will mean that you may only stay overnight in someone else’s home if you do not form a group of more than 6 people. This limit does not apply if you are in a support bubble with the person whose home you are staying in.

So it seems to be 6 people,   or more if you are in a "support bubble".

Bit crap if you just want to meet up with another family though..   those rules are clearly going to be ignored and unenforceable. 

17 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

They can meet in a pub but on at least 2 tables.

Chairs. You'll get in trouble standing on tables

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Are you sure:

Bit crap if you just want to meet up with another family though..   those rules are clearly going to be ignored and unenforceable. 

It gets more mental

17 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Are you sure:

That is when you get a knock at the door, and arrested if obstructive. Neighbours will grass. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

How hard would it be to declare your house a place of worship?

Don't Quakers meet in people's front rooms?

It would be an interesting route to exemption.

Well bugger me it is a very simple form.

That's Christmas sorted.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/certifying-a-place-of-meeting-for-religious-worship-form-76

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

No..  this is when you get a knock at the door..  and, like students hiding their TV from the licensing van person,  2 people frantically get hidden in the attic.  O.o

Why would you answer the door? Just cos some prick with a clipboard is outside? Just ignore. 

23 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I live in a terraced-house in a rough area, and my front door opens directly onto the street.

If I don't expect you to be coming to my house via a pre-arranged appointment, you can knock all day but I ain't fucking answering.

I occasionally get cheeky bastards - usually cunts trying to get you to change to another utility supplier -  that knock twice, and then peer through my window, wave at me, and then try to beckon me towards the front door.

I stick the V's straight up at them, and mouth "fuck off" in a very exaggerated and clear manner that requires no lip-reading skills whatsoever...

None of this will surprise a regular DOSBOD reader.....

I am a little surprised that you missed out the rest of the story which is that when you do open the door, you call them a cunt and kick their heads in....:D

11 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Strange set-up, usually round there they open directly into your front room xD

Ha ha hah - that's so funny that I'm gonna need surgery on my splitting sides...!

I know that it's the wittiest thing ever said because you used one of these - xD - to laugh at your own "joke" just in case I wasn't aware that it is so hilarious.

Which it fucking isn't...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Ha ha hah - that's so funny that I'm gonna need surgery on my splitting sides...!

I know that it's the wittiest thing ever said because you used one of these - xD - to laugh at your own "joke" just in case I wasn't aware that it is so hilarious.

Which it fucking isn't...

XYY

Maybe next time...

images (1).jpeg