DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

housepricecrash.co.uk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was very good for a while, however, people were pushed out, moderated and went elsewhere and are doing fine, happy where they are. As for the predictions not working out, I don't think anyone

Can't say I care much for their forum's old crappy theme

I joined HPC in around 2006 and watched the bubble inflate..  and pop..  and the economy crash,  and the government print like crazy.  When it looked like the government gamble had worked without bank

7 minutes ago, Loki said:

I thought their time was close at hand?!

They have long given up trying  sound like they know what they are talking about on property, they are now a WOKE hotspot, pricks

There are several posters on there that I would love to get my hands on :)

Edited by haroldshand
1 minute ago, spunko said:

Can't say I care much for their forum's old crappy theme :D

In the last three months I have mostly dropped the BBC and housepricecrash, I still check the BBC to find out what the masses are being brainwashed with and housepricecrash out of habit, which is nearly cured.

I have taken to DOSBODS  and the DT and feel liberated in what I can say, and fine if you think I am wrong. Housepricecrash now has just a dozen or maybe two doz of posters that are officially allowed to post their shitty manta.

Banner has to be the thickest delusional cunt I have ever come across on the internet, for so long he has been wrong about everything and yet still preaches like people value his word

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

What a bunch of delusional cunts who have for 15 year have got it so badly wrong, and yet they still smugly look down on most of the population.

Just wanted to put that out there :)

Hpc nailed it.

UKs cretinous house bubble 002-2008 blew up in th UK.

Not many people have sussed ut though.

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

They have long given up trying  sound like they know what they are talking about on property, they are now a WOKE hotspot, pricks

There are several posters on there that I would love to get my hands on :)

There is one regular hpc C*unt who pops up on here from time to time, spouting his tiresome 15 year old bullshit, who claims to be living in France to DOSBODS yet continues to post locally on the other site.

2 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

There is one regular hpc C*unt who pops up on here from time to time, spouting his tiresome 15 year old bullshit, who claims to be living in France to DOSBODS yet continues to post locally on the other site.

Ah, i was thinking @The XYY Man until you mentioned France. He would be hanging them from every available place.  

I joined HPC in around 2006 and watched the bubble inflate..  and pop..  and the economy crash,  and the government print like crazy.  When it looked like the government gamble had worked without bankrupting themselves..  I bought.    But the guys there at the time called it pretty much spot on..  and the way they called each domino just as it was about to fall was uncanny.  It still makes me laugh when people say it couldn’t have been predicted.

But now most of the financially savvy guys have moved on..  and there’s just the disenfranchised and priced-out left,  hoping for a chance.

I don’t blame them,  they are young and hopeful..  being sold a life of debt servitude and substandard accommodation..  no wonder they aren’t happy.  

I still hope when the next debt bubble gets ready to pop the heavyweights will all descend on HPC once again for the best front row seats..

9 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Yep I know who you are on about, threatens to put people on block that challenge him, he recently told TheXYYMan that he took him off block like he should be grateful until XYY fucked him off:D

21 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

I have noticed your ongoing feud with @TheCountOfNowhere and you should have the decency to namecheck him if you are going to slag him off.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Can't say I care much for their forum's old crappy theme :D

Bet they've still go orange boxes, I've got my bell back so I've calmed down a bit.

Still checking those garden pics for geological clues though....:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I have noticed your ongoing feud with @TheCountOfNowhere and you should have the decency to namecheck him if you are going to slag him off.

Frank,

I have never shied away from calling him out directly and would have done so today, had he not announced his "retirement" from this site and "retirement" to "France", amidst his own great fanfare.

I have also been quite clear in my belief that my challenging him led directly to my banning from hpc.

28 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I joined HPC in around 2006 and watched the bubble inflate..  and pop..  and the economy crash,  and the government print like crazy.  When it looked like the government gamble had worked without bankrupting themselves..  I bought.    But the guys there at the time called it pretty much spot on..  and the way they called each domino just as it was about to fall was uncanny.  It still makes me laugh when people say it couldn’t have been predicted.

But now most of the financially savvy guys have moved on..  and there’s just the disenfranchised and priced-out left,  hoping for a chance.

I don’t blame them,  they are young and hopeful..  being sold a life of debt servitude and substandard accommodation..  no wonder they aren’t happy.  

I still hope when the next debt bubble gets ready to pop the heavyweights will all descend on HPC once again for the best front row seats..

Joined 2004 for me. STR’d in 2007 and was ‘one of the good guys’.

‘Injin’ and ‘CGNAO’ and their predictions on printy printy and a poster called ‘Daddy Bear’ convinced me to buy back in in 2009 at -30% off. 

I ended up being banned for going against the group think.

1 minute ago, Vendetta said:
Edited by Vendetta