DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Stop these round avatars

Just now, Melchett said:

Shapist bigots! 

Round Avatars Matter! :PissedOff:

It's bollocks as pictures are square. No doubt when I have found a round picture, the next update will change the shape again. I am thinking of changing my avatar for the first time ever.

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It's bollocks as pictures are square. No doubt when I have found a round picture, the next update will change the shape again. I am thinking of changing my avatar for the first time ever.

Just recenter the image further up, then you'll get your ears in. Nobody wants to see your tits anyway.

22 hours ago, spunko said:

On desktop, right-click on the rounded image and go to Inspect Element then Filter Styles and untick this option:

border-radius:50px;

I don't want an option for myself to see things like I want them to appear. I want an option to force everyone else to see things how I want them to appear. Otherwise I haven't won.

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

I don't want an option for myself to see things like I want them to appear. I want an option to force everyone else to see things how I want them to appear. Otherwise I haven't won.

I want the square shape back.

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I want the square shape back.

Strange how such a simple change makes such a difference to the message. The joke in mine is obvious when it's square but then disappears when it's round.

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Strange how such a simple change makes such a difference to the message. The joke in mine is obvious when it's square but then disappears when it's round.

There's an anti-rightangle theme here!

12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

There's an anti-rightangle theme here!

Cannot only be me busily wondering about finding a new profile image which is round and fits into 50 px.  Cue everyone having spinning earth globes. Or perhaps an arms race to infiltrate a CSS hack for something uncircular. 

Ahh here's one for serious consideration. Not only is it from a respected source but I've already paid to have it designed.

SO-CALLED FUCKING BBC