Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

tecnhical shit


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, spunko said:

The real mystery is, does xyy write out his colorful initials every time he posts or are they somehow saved... btw that's not his signature :o

@The XYY Man

There are more fundamentally mysterious aspects to the XYY persona than those three letters.

My real fear is he's a fate that awaits us all. My defense mechanism is to put him on Ignore, a bit ostrichy I know, but in the absence of hope, denial is the best defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko said:

The real mystery is, does xyy write out his colorful initials every time he posts or are they somehow saved... btw that's not his signature :o

@The XYY Man

Copy and paste.

I'm actually getting a bit sick of it, but I've been doing it for so long it wouldn't seem like an XYY post without it...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

I've been doing it for so long it wouldn't seem like an XYY post without it...

 

XYY

A little rainbow and a suggestion of being gender atypical at the deepest, chromosomal level. “Mrs XYY” being your equally gender confused female alter ego. I think everyone get’s the subtext.

You don’t need to hide in plain sight any more, if you’re tired of pretending. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

A little rainbow and a suggestion of being gender atypical at the deepest, chromosomal level. “Mrs XYY” being your equally gender confused female alter ego. I think everyone get’s the subtext.

You don’t need to hide in plain sight any more, if you’re tired of pretending. 

:)

The actual reason for the colours is a bit more mundane.

My original avatar on Housepricecrash.co.uk was exactly the same image but was in black and white.

So at that time, I added plain old XYY at the end of each post over there.

I then found the colour version of the Don Henderson photo, and from that moment on I used XYY.

After a search on hpc, I found a reply to one of my posts that dates the change to December 2008

 

On 19/12/2008 at 23:19, @contradevian said:

Don Henderson is back! In colour!

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/98545-superdrug-to-sell-items-for-10p/&tab=comments#comment-1535307

 

And by the way, the colours are red, green and blue to signify colour rather than any fucking rainbow shite...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

The actual reason for the colours is a bit more mundane.

My original avatar on Housepricecrash.co.uk was exactly the same image but was in black and white.

So at that time, I added plain old XYY at the end of each post over there.

I then found the colour version of the Don Henderson photo, and from that moment on I used XYY.

After a search on hpc, I found a reply to one of my posts that dates the change to December 2008

 

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/98545-superdrug-to-sell-items-for-10p/&tab=comments#comment-1535307

 

And by the way, the colours are red, green and blue to signify colour rather than any fucking rainbow shite...

 

XYY

Fantastic story.

My eyes are glazing over with excitement.

You don't need your gay rainbow signature to let us know who you are. Just continue being a cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Fantastic story.

My eyes are glazing over with excitement.

You don't need your gay rainbow signature to let us know who you are. Just continue being a cunt.

I aim to please - though having a dodgy fucker like you as a fan-boy is a mixed blessing. 

You can be assured that I will continue be a cunt, until such time as I transcend into being a dead cunt...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...