• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

Recommended Posts

Third world savages sacrifice a sheep on a beach and animal rights activist protest.

To the So-Called BBC it's a "race row".  Cnuts.


 

Quote

 

Mr Maxwele, who instigated a social media protest under the hashtag #ReclaimClifton, oversaw the slaughter of a sheep in a ritual that protesters said would cleanse the beach of racism.

A small number of animal rights activists protested against the act.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46709435

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a non story in an attempt to make Trump look evil when in fact everything worked as it should do so

(It's a sad story, but the true sadness is not what the So-Called BBC story is about)

Abdullah Hassan, two-year-old boy in travel-ban row, dies in US

BACKGROUND: A Father takes his sick child to US for treatment as the father and son have US passports - but Yemeni Mother doesn't have a US passsport and so stays in Egypt. Child is found to be terminally ill

Quotes in order of appearance

Quote

A terminally ill boy in the US whose Yemeni mother fought a high-profile battle to see him has died

Reader becomes alarmed - "She fought a battle - she won't have succeeded"

Quote

His mother, Shaima Swileh, who currently lives in Egypt, was barred from visiting her son under the Trump administration's travel ban on people from mainly majority-Muslim countries.

Reader is triggered "I knew it, she was barred by Trump

Quote

She was eventually granted permission to enter the US days before his death.

So all was OK.

But not for the triggered SJW - "the bastard Trump, the mother only saw her child for days before the child's death"

 

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

Judging by the comments, the propaganda effort seems to be backfiring somewhat.

Even normies are getting redpilled at an increasing rate. It's a joy to see.

Hey BBC if you're reading this this is only thing we can learn from these people: how to build shit hole societies full of murder and rape. Now fuck off you marxist cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Even normies are getting redpilled at an increasing rate. It's a joy to see.

Hey BBC if you're reading this this is only thing we can learn from these people: how to build shit hole societies full of murder and rape. Now fuck off you marxist cunts.

Don't forget the ebola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Third world savages sacrifice a sheep on a beach and animal rights activist protest.

To the So-Called BBC it's a "race row".  Cnuts.


 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46709435

I'm pretty sure that headline read 'race war' when I first saw it. 

It wouldn't be the first time the So-Called BBC have summarily changed a headline which is a practise I find seriously objectionable to be honest. I thought it was a rather important tenet of journalistic integrity to stand by whatever you've written unless you've made a blatant mistake. It also enables your bullshit to be challenged if your headline is needlessly provocative or agenda driven - big difference between a 'row' and 'war'.

Changing a headline after the fact seems like very slippery practise to me and inherently dickless.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm pretty sure that headline read 'race war' when I first saw it. 

It wouldn't be the first time the So-Called BBC have summarily changed a headline which is a practise I find seriously objectionable to be honest. I thought it was a rather important tenet of journalistic integrity to stand by whatever you've written unless you've made a blatant mistake. It also enables your bullshit to be challenged if your headline is needlessly provocative or agenda driven - big difference between a 'row' and 'war'.

Changing a headline after the fact seems like very slippery practise to me and inherently dickless.

Pretty much all of the media outlets (inc. Guardian, Telegraph, etc.) do it and have done for years. For a while you could tell because their CMSs didn't allow the original URL to be changed, so you could work out the original title from the URL, but I think most of them have moved on since those days, and it appears the So-Called BBC doesn't use keyword URLs anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Pretty much all of the media outlets (inc. Guardian, Telegraph, etc.) do it and have done for years. For a while you could tell because their CMSs didn't allow the original URL to be changed, so you could work out the original title from the URL, but I think most of them have moved on since those days, and it appears the So-Called BBC doesn't use keyword URLs anyway.

Still, seems like a dodgy practise. 

It always seems to be on the more 'edgy' headlines as well. So rather than saying 'sorry, that was a disingenuous/incorrect/idiotic headline' it's 'let's just change that to make it a bit more palatable', despite the fact they saw fit to print it in the first place. Doesn't inspire much trust.

It wouldn't be so bad if it were a few one-offs but they seem to do this on almost a daily basis. Gives a good insight into the unreliability of 24hr news I suppose as it's clearly churned out for quantity rather than quality reasons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Changing a headline after the fact seems like very slippery practise to me and inherently dickless.

Amen to that.  Funnily, they often forget to change the url though so retains the original title!

PS: sorry, just read the last post - RTFT - read the effing thread!

Edited by Harley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now is this a story about a drone or a man who scales one of the towers on the Severn Bridge.

Severn Bridge shuts as drone flown from tower

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-46720717

'Traffic was stopped on the M48 - the older of two Severn crossings - because of "concern for welfare," police said.'

Bunch of twats as usual which is why the So-Called BBC never name the writer.

Edited by Chewing Grass
thats better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sick of all this namby-pamby drone shite.

Wished we'd had them fuckers in the 70s.

We'd have customised the fuck out of them, with everything from fluffy dice to friggin' rocket-launchers.

We'd have tortured the fuck out of old folk and spazzies with them.

And every window in our school would've been put out within a week of the holidays starting...!

If only...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

i call bull shit. How many SA's or even A's would admit this kind of shit with the theat of a necklacing?

It could as easily be a sigh of a burgeoning middle class that have sufficient spare time and money to worry about this kind of shit, and let's be honest every parent wants their child to be special, if it's not through achievement then there's a hole host of middle class disorders to assign to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It seems to be an MO, NHS plan story: film of doctor's surgery dealing with patient, they - as they always do - found a foreigner needing attention - this time an EE with broken English and her child. An unwitting juxtaposition of cost and benefit whilst bemoaning lack of lack of funding and stretched resources in the bloody political football that is the N H S !

BBC goes out of its way to misrepresent the UK. Every day. All of the time.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

A very detailed look at the disgracefully dishonest practices from Panorama from a producer on the program. I well remember this program.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-08/how-bbc-manufactured-hate-insiders-story

from the comments - collection of articles on bbc bias

https://markdoran.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/the-biased-bbc-collection/

eg this one about putin

https://markdoran.wordpress.com/2018/03/15/sneer-and-smear/

Edited by ashestoashes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an excellent talk with Peter Whittle, late of UKIP, and Robin Aitken, former BBC reporter, about  how BBC bias works. In fact it really sums up the whole cultural marxist/institutional leftism situation in the UK quite well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

This is an excellent talk with Peter Whittle, late of UKIP, and Robin Aitken, former BBC reporter, about  how BBC bias works. In fact it really sums up the whole cultural marxist/institutional leftism situation in the UK quite well. 

 

Indeed.  Truly excellent.  Like they were in my head.  Hit all the key points so clearly.  Alas, sounds like the Establishment needs to be reconfigured before the So-Called BBC can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harley said:

Indeed.  Truly excellent.  Like they were in my head.  Hit all the key points so clearly.  Alas, sounds like the Establishment needs to be reconfigured before the So-Called BBC can.

It's very much DOSBODS TV. Before the alt-right or Youtube was known, Peter Whittle's New Culture Forum was one of the few culturally conservative media organisations around. I hope now that he's stood down from UKIP that he can do more stuff like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

This is an excellent talk with Peter Whittle, late of UKIP, and Robin Aitken, former BBC reporter, about  how BBC bias works. In fact it really sums up the whole cultural marxist/institutional leftism situation in the UK quite well. 

 

Very good, agree with everything Robin Aitken says.

Edited by McKay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.