• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

Those Mennonites in the Chaco are fucking weird. I seen a few of them walking around Santa Cruz and was going to go and hassle them like I would any other honkies I saw....but get within range you can smell crazy on them. So I joined in with the natives and gawped at them instead.

7 hours ago, ccc said:

And another.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0799w5m

She wants to do this to raise awareness blah blah. Oh and the money. The money. The money. 

Since my above post not even a year ago she has been gifted another 3 series to prevent. Yep. 3. In ten months. 

And now this one. And all the So-Called BBC. Quelle surprise. 

It's fucking outrageous. 

Now now now. Thats the sort of post that gets this site a bad name.

Saint Naidya was anxious.

Why?

Bit murky.

2500 journos and BBC cannot get a straight answer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48293457

She was seen having therapy, speaking about how her anxiety and panic attacks stemmed from childhood bullying and serious health problems in her family.

During her cognitive behavioural therapy, she traced her problems back to when her brother and sisters both had life-threatening illnesses as young children, and the severe bullying she suffered at primary school.

And:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7033009/Nadiya-Hussain-reveals-used-count-family-sleep-make-sure-wouldnt-die.html

She explained that violent and severe bullying she suffered as a teenager, alongside seeing her youngest brother and sister in-and-out of hospital has left her with the constant fear she's going to die.

Bit vague. BBC seem very keen to tell the UK *everything* about Nadiyia. Surely this would make a great story - Brave migrant, great NHS saves kids. Fuck me, I feel an entire series, wall to wall cover.

You know - Call the midlife ... one born everyminute.

Maybe we could get that Phobe Waller whatsit to star. And maybe some trannies too.

Lets have a google.

(Ill cutnpaste test, in case its pulled):

I am the older sister of a brother born with bilateral hare lip and cleft palate. My mum applaudes charities like this for their good work

Well that's one of the 'serious' health conditions.

A cleft palate could happen to anyone*

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/what-nadiya-did-next-87skgkbrd

Her parents are first cousins: “Again, that is very normal.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18666858

RESULTS:

The overall prevalence of consanguineous marriages was reported to be 42% with first cousin marriage constituting around 31% of the total marriages. No association was found between different socioeconomic status (SES) correlates and first cousin marriages. Results showed a significant association between first cousin marriage and mental retardation, physical retardation, bilateral cleft lip +/- cleft palate, cystic fibrosis, and congenital blindness.

CONCLUSION:

In a population with a high degree of inbreeding, the formulation of a public health program with multiapproach strategy, including education about the anticipated genetic consequences, prenatal diagnosis, neonatal screening, and genetic counseling, is a necessity.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

A fair proportion of (white) working class city / town dwellers don't have what seems to be the more middle class concept of taking their kids for a day out every weekend.  For me up to the age of maybe 14 every weekend included a family day out.

In some council estates there is active pride in not leaving them.  I had a 20 year old employee from a council estate background, though bright and articulate rather than the Jeremy Kyle stereotype, working for me in Gloucester who had never been to the Forest of Dean despite having spent his whole life, apart from one year at college, living on a council estate just outside Gloucester.  His parents never took him anywhere.  As soon as he got transport he went there and all over the area every weekend but it was all on his own initiative.  I'd been to most visitable places within a hundred mile radius of where I lived by the age of ten; this was the norm amongst my also middle class friends.

For any not cognizant with the area here is a map.  Twenty miles away maybe.

spacer.png

Therein lies the difference between people who raise their children and those who simply watch them grow up.

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

She explained that violent and severe bullying she suffered as a teenager, alongside seeing her youngest brother and sister in-and-out of hospital has left her with the constant fear she's going to die.

Fuck me I don't have a fear that I'm going to die. I know I'm going to die. There's fuck all I can do about it so it's not amongst any of the things I fear.

13 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Fuck me I don't have a fear that I'm going to die. I know I'm going to die. There's fuck all I can do about it so it's not amongst any of the things I fear.

Yes, but you don't also believe that there's a Hell with a special section reserved for torturing muslims who outwardly behave but inwardly have doubts.

Another in the BBCs series of ill researched, PR poof pieces on shameless, dodgy business people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48266511

Severely dyslexic, and moving to the UK from Zimbabwe at the age of three, being different made him a target when he was a youngster in late 1960s and early 1970s England.

"Eventually I lost it when I was about nine," he says. "We had a supply teacher, and she wasn't particularly good at keeping control in the class, and so the bullying got worse and worse.

"One day I snapped, and I'm not proud of it, but I basically brought a desk down on another kid."

Now if you speak to anyone whos worked with Mr Hands theyll tell you hes continued in the same vein.

Someone who has long needed taking out and kicking.

An arsehole.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Another in the BBCs series of ill researched, PR poof pieces on shameless, dodgy business people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48266511

Severely dyslexic, and moving to the UK from Zimbabwe at the age of three, being different made him a target when he was a youngster in late 1960s and early 1970s England.

"Eventually I lost it when I was about nine," he says. "We had a supply teacher, and she wasn't particularly good at keeping control in the class, and so the bullying got worse and worse.

"One day I snapped, and I'm not proud of it, but I basically brought a desk down on another kid."

Now if you speak to anyone whos worked with Mr Hands theyll tell you hes continued in the same vein.

Someone who has long needed taking out and kicking.

An arsehole.

Funny I was expecting a black bloke. 

Anyhow, from the article 

Despite his dyslexia meaning that he struggles to read still to this day,

that is not not my understanding of supporting dyslexics for years. It’s more a thought processing thing. Get stuff jumbled. Do find it hard to write. Especially if intelligent, as an adult, reading is not normally a problem 

Just now, One percent said:

Funny I was expecting a black bloke. 

Anyhow, from the article 

Despite his dyslexia meaning that he struggles to read still to this day,

that is not not my understanding of supporting dyslexics for years. It’s more a thought processing thing. Get stuff jumbled. Do find it hard to write. Especially if intelligent, as an adult, reading is not normally a problem 

Private school dyslexia - you pay an educational psyc to calss you as having it so you get an extra 2h in exams.

I read some prattle this morning referencing Media City. It got me thinking:

When they first conceptualised the development, they probably though it would evoke images of hip, cool, trendy types at the cutting edge of culture. The reality is that it has become a byword for being aloof, an elitist bubble and corrupt to the core.

Fucking BBC spent 5 minutes on yesterday’s evening news demonizing Victor Orban and his campaign against migration in Hungary (to compensate economically and keep bankers half onside their are massive subsidies for having large families).

The evil evil bastard, how dare he prioritize his own people, the ones who elected him? How dare he suggest that multiculturalism might not be such a great thing?