• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

13 minutes ago, ccc said:

The reporting of the women's world cup. Jesus. Its brutal. Fine for them and I hope it goes all great and all but fucking hell it's schoolboy stuff. 

Check out this for example - embarrassing. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48600012

A few years ago the US team - world champions - got humped 5-0 from an under 15 high school boys team FFS. 

Thumped surely?

Or is another example of pussy passing/underage lurve - litereally.

13 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Amazing how BBC can report extensively from Hong Kong with hours of live coverage of police firing rubber bullets at protestors.

Yet next to nothing from Gilets Jaunes receiving same or worse.

Edgy son, nice and edgy!

6 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm giving them a temporary pass on this owing to their having saved a few quid by buying the rights to a minority sport for a change that some people are going to enjoy; not that I'm interested myself but that's equally applicable to the far more expensive Formula 1.

The only really annoying thing that they, and Channel 4, do is to conflate achievements within this minority sport with those of that biggest of all sports: men's football.  As in that infamous Ch4 tweet when England reached the semi-finals and they pretended that England women having reached the semis a few years before was a comparable achievement.

Bbc often don't mention that it's women's football they're about to do a commentary on -  or are commentating on.  It's just the World Cup. 

On Sunday I was amazed to turn on the radio to find England playing Scotland in the World Cup.  Some of the players had very effeminate names though.

8 minutes ago, twocents said:

Bbc often don't mention that it's women's football they're about to do a commentary on -  or are commentating on.  It's just the World Cup. 

On Sunday I was amazed to turn on the radio to find England playing Scotland in the World Cup.  Some of the players had very effeminate names though.

I've also been caught out by similarly reported cricket scores.

Reference to "England" without qualifying it as being England women despite knowing that it will mislead listeners.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ccc said:

The reporting of the women's world cup. Jesus. Its brutal. Fine for them and I hope it goes all great and all but fucking hell it's schoolboy stuff. 

Check out this for example - embarrassing. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48600012

A few years ago the US team - world champions - got humped 5-0 from an under 15 high school boys team FFS. 

Dutch midfielder Lieke Martens produces an "outrageous" piece of skill during their Women's World Cup opener against New Zealand.

In reality it was a pretty standard turn, replicated daily across primary school playgounds & made to look better than it was by a gullible defender, probably thinking about shopping/cock while it happened.

Edited by Reck B

2 hours ago, Reck B said:

In reality it was a pretty standard turn, replicated daily across primary school playgounds & made to look better than it was by a gullible defender, probably thinking about shopping/cock while it happened.

Yes. Basic standard turn many kids aged 5 can do. The defender didn't have a clue. 

Caught the So-Called BBC News on the day that trooping the colour was reported on which was second item on the news when IMHO as it happens every year it should have been in the second half.

To balance this horribly white piece of 'News' they balanced it with an article on some 85 year old artist who had 'not been famous because of her colour' who was having her first exhibition in London.

The fact that her work was decidedly average was irrelevant.

When you look you see how distorted their editorial policy deliberately is.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Caught the So-Called BBC News on the day that trooping the colour was reported on which was second item on the news when IMHO as it happens every year it should have been in the second half.

To balance this horribly white piece of 'News' they balanced it with an article on some 85 year old artist who had 'not been famous because of her colour' who was having her first exhibition in London.

The fact that her work was decidedly average was irrelevant.

When you look you see how distorted their editorial policy deliberately is.

Just scan down their homepage for 2 or 3 days in a row. It's not even subtle. 

11 hours ago, Strawberry said:

5 Live interview yesterday with a charity worker talking about the Oxfam disgrace, where Oxfam employees were sexually abusing the people they were tasked with looking after. She told an anecdote where she said her at first job 'her boss, a white man, had an inappropriate relationship with a local in the office'. The So-Called BBC interviewer at no point questioned her as to why the color of her boss was relevant. 

What troubled me about the reporting of the behaviour of the Oxfam employees was restricted to the use of prostitutes. Now what actually happened was that employees directly aided the local economy by paying for a service, most likely offered without coercion or trafficking or any force whatsoever other than the offer of money.

What was not mentioned was the scandal of how little of money collected by the Oxfam charity is actually used to provide for the uses they claim and how much is paid in administering the charity and the salaries of its executives and staff. Therein is the real scandal.  

For me the real issue of Oxfam is that white people in white countries give money to help black people in black countries. Yet all the time we're not allowed to discuss if black people are inferior at building succesful countries.... Like it or not, the first step to making problems better is a degree of honesty...

2 hours ago, ccc said:

Just scan down their homepage for 2 or 3 days in a row. It's not even subtle. 

Propaganda needs to be broadcast constantly to be effective. the So-Called BBC is an establishment mouthpiece the aim of which is pure Cultural Marxism, the total destruction of the existing culture so that it can eventually be replaced by something else with little or no resistance. Unfortunately for the So-Called BBC propaganda also becomes entirely ineffective the moment people realise it is just propaganda. So we find ourselves in a situation where a large proportion of the British people still put their trust wholeheartedly in an altruistic, benovelent self titled 'Auntie' whilst the rest of us know it's all bullshit 

Here are some nice quotes from Goebbels on the subject of propaganda, keep the So-Called BBC in mind as you read them https://www.azquotes.com/author/5626-Joseph_Goebbels

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, snaga said:

it was on the radio, no license needed :)

Wouldn't turn it on to so much as hear her say hello, let alone anything else!

Edited by Harley

4 hours ago, snaga said:

Womens football, front page headline ..

image.png.1471b9552789596420fb7f9967986842.png

just to remind context ...

3q5y2juf1u331.jpg

3q5y2juf1u331.jpg

The US wimmin v Boys does not quite capture the loss.

Thats a national pro team defeated by some kids who only play every Weds avvie or whatever.

28 minutes ago, One percent said:

Superb.  That should be compulsory viewing for everyone. 

That presenter was completely lost there. Thick as. 

Typical confident fool, doesn't take much of a shove to knock her of her razors edge of knowledge.

Once off, a gibbering idiot she becomes.

Seen a sugar daddy program last night. Basically a load of 18/20 year old girls from UK,signing up to get a sugar daddy in their lives. Then shock horror, they might be asked for sex. Really? Did they expect to be given money and holidays for having a polite online chat? 

Basically BBC was calling the sugar daddies monsters and perverts. 

Is it not the 18 year old girls putting their asses up for sale is the problem?

13 hours ago, snaga said:

Wasn't Jo Brand the one that got Carol Thatcher fired from the So-Called BBC for saying smething back stage that was vaguely un PC? guess it's ok to incite violence against the right though.

BBC defends Jo Brand over 'battery acid' joke

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48611424

I find this disturbing.  People are on balance really dim and unimaginative -- but all it takes is a seed and it changes behaviours massively.  I can think of a million and one ways to do bad things, but I don't talk about them 'with an unknown audience' because once out they're out.  The problem with JB mouthing off is that the next thing to happen is someone will mix some acid up with their milkshake -- society is better off without people talking about such matters.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

I find this disturbing.  People are on balance really dim and unimaginative -- but all it takes is a seed and it changes behaviours massively.  I can think of a million and one ways to do bad things, but I don't talk about them 'with an unknown audience' because once out they're out.  The problem with JB mouthing off is that the next thing to happen is someone will mix some acid up with their milkshake -- society is better off without people talking about such matters.

She's a lefty, so it's obviously, just a joke