• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

Posted (edited)
On 05/10/2019 at 16:22, crashmonitor said:

Full interview here. Yep she has a very patronising tone considering this is a man whose life was ruined by nonsense. Still he's old, he's white and deserves to be treated like something that you trod in..much lower down the food chain than the great Munchetty.

We could all be a bit naughty and complain about Naga again. Would she treat a black person whose life had been ruined in the same way or would she show a bit more sympathy...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online

I'd put a complaint in if that vile organization wasn't already blocked on my computer.

11 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Panorama doing Gaming - picking up women. Women the victims of course. White man bad. Young women show footage horrified at being chatted up. And yet the human race survives.

I'm sure this cocky behaviour is how some men are, women either go with it or learn how to deal with it. Alpha males cf the shier Betas or normal guys somewhere in between.

Seem to remember this was how Southern European men were seen.

Game died years ago. Doesn't exist. You can't talk your way into a girls knickers when even plain janes have access to every Chad within a 50-mile radius all from the iphone she already spends all day staring at.

Edited by gibbon

On 26/08/2019 at 10:01, Frank Hovis said:

Richard Coles could eat a biscuit and it would be headline news.

the So-Called BBC absolutely adores him.

He's a SJW and an active homosexual who goes cruising.

Tick and tick.

The icing on the cake is that he has somehow obtained a dog collar and so the So-Called BBC can claim they are also ticking the Christianity box by having on the radio and telly.

They wouldn't have a fundamentalist Baptist minister on but Coles: excellent.

To be scrupulously fair I think he's a decent broadcaster but his parachuting into programmes is very much the Nadia effect: BBC box ticking.

He was actually on the television recently virtue signalling the green credentials of his serial cruising. That's as in cruise ship not looking for blokes.

Well Richard, CO2 per mile per passenger is 0.43 kg per mile  cruising against 0.18 kg per mile for flying. The damage to marine wildlife and sea pollution is a further problem as is the enormous resources that go into the production of a cruiseliner that cost up to half a billion a pop for the superliners.

43516B6B00000578-0-image-m-4_1502960068182.jpg.7c43827bc8b2b030abd00242bb77b019.jpg

2 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

He was actually on the television recently virtue signalling the green credentials of his serial cruising. That's as in cruise ship not looking for blokes.

Well Richard, CO2 per mile per passenger is 0.43 kg per mile  cruising against 0.18 kg per mile for flying. The damage to marine wildlife and sea pollution is a further problem as is the enormous resources that go into the production of a cruiseliner that cost up to half a billion a pop for the superliners.

43516B6B00000578-0-image-m-4_1502960068182.jpg.7c43827bc8b2b030abd00242bb77b019.jpg

Bugger knows when he gets any time to do any of yer actual vicaring.

27 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Itll be both.

25 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Bugger knows when he gets any time to do any of yer actual vicaring.

the So-Called BBC love him coz hes gay - but a vicar!!

And he used to be in pop band, which must of BBC middle management  listened to in their youth!

How great is that!!!!!!! And hes cool, ocs hes Gay!!! And a vicar!!!!

But they really love him because hes the same useless, white middle class, overeducated, un employable home counties cunt that they are.

On 09/10/2019 at 10:05, crashmonitor said:

xD

6 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Hasn't Sweeney recently quit the So-Called BBC?

Heard on R4 but all i could find is..

https://pressgazette.co.uk/john-sweeney-leaves-bbc-with-parting-shot-at-tommy-robinson/

In a parting shot to right-wing activist Tommy Robinson, whom he had investigated earlier this year, Sweeney added: “…I can finally say these are not the views of the So-Called BBC but he’s a complete c**t.”

:wanker:

1 hour ago, eight said:

What was the subject of the programme in question? I don't really do twatter links as I find them unfathomable.

Saving serious children in 2013 was apparently staged 

There are also allegations of false reporting and ignoring facts so  the objective of the program is not affected 

The timing and the subject was always to convenient, which always made me sceptical about Panorama to me it has always been more propaganda than what it mascaraeds as

Edited by Long time lurking

12 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Saving serious children in 2013 was apparently staged 

There are also allegations of false reporting and ignoring facts so  the objective of the program is not affected 

The timing and the subject was always to convenient, which always made me sceptical about Panorama to me it has always been more propaganda than what it mascaraeds as

Was it fronted by Damien from drop the dead donkey?  

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I have not got a clue 

Ok just watched the vid maybe

Do you not remember drop the dead donkey?  Superb observation of the current news of the time. I’m not sure how the hell they did it but it was superb. 

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Some interesting quotes. I would say largely compus mentus folk supporting this lady. She makes a polite separation from Tommy Robinson but in a very fair manner. I nabbed the following post from this twitter feed as it sums up a lot. Could be equally placed in extinction rebellion.EGnzrBqVUAEE_rf.jpeg.aabc4ddee0428e722f5e11021a9c0c51.jpeg

the So-Called BBC doing irony. Although, I don’t think they know it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7569199/Boris-Johnsons-use-social-media-akin-propaganda-says-BBCs-Nick-Robinson.html

Journalist Nick Robinson has likened the behaviour of Boris Johnson to a 'dictator' for broadcasting directly to the public on social media.

The former BBC political editor, currently a host of Radio 4's Today programme, called the Prime Minister's social media use a 'form of propaganda' and said it was undemocratic to avoid proper scrutiny by journalists.

Mr Robinson made the comments at the Cheltenham Literature Festival – where he also warned against presenters such as himself voicing their opinions.

He added: 'It ain't democracy, it is a form of propaganda used by dictators down the ages.'

xD