• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

I confess I watched Friends a fair bit and I believe Ross's first wife left him to live with her lesbian lover. Ross then later went on to have an unsuccessful fling with a black lady (or lady of colour or whatever the fuck). Perhaps BBC man is complaining it wasn't diverse enough for him and would prefer if all the white actors had been taken out the back and shot... and replaced with something less... white?

3 hours ago, ccc said:

One of the biggest most successful series of all time and there's "no diversity". 

Maybe take the hint xD

As for today's BBC nonsense.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51594469

Second top overall story. 

Bloke gets stabbed. So minor he's out and about the next day going about his normal chores. Stabbing bloke charged and seems a bits nuts. 

How many times per day does the above occur in the UK and the So-Called BBC don't even mention it 9_9

To be fair, I might watch friends if there was more stabbing in it.

27 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

To be fair, I might watch friends if there was more stabbing in it.

Yep, I never “got” friends. The characters, the premise, the delivery. I hate it all. The few times I’ve encountered it it has left me with the urge to grind my teeth and strangle something. A bit of bumping off the main cast in messy ways would be great, but.....

I don’t make and broadcast TV shows. It may be fingers on blackboard stuff to me, but it was, and still is, enormously popular. One of the most popular US sitcoms of all times. I can just not watch it. So instead of slagging it off and wishing it were different, perhaps people who make TV, like the ones quoted, should take a long hard look at why it was popular and try and replicate some of that? If they want lots of people to watch their shows...?

Edited by Melchett

I reckon the debate over the Licence Fee in the last 2 weeks will have prompted a lot of people to cancel their Direct Debits.   As a result it will cause the inevitable ending of it sooner rather than later.   Capita cannot chase everyone. If only a few thousand choose to defend a summons or claim it will bring the Court system to a halt.

2 hours ago, BadAlchemy said:

I confess I watched Friends a fair bit and I believe Ross's first wife left him to live with her lesbian lover. Ross then later went on to have an unsuccessful fling with a black lady (or lady of colour or whatever the fuck). Perhaps BBC man is complaining it wasn't diverse enough for him and would prefer if all the white actors had been taken out the back and shot... and replaced with something less... white?

Ross wasn't 'white' in today's doublespeak so doesn't count.

On 19/02/2020 at 16:10, Heart's Ease said:

Krishnan's sister sums it up perfectly on BBC News The Papers 27/01/2020.

" I am totally unbiased but I think we are worth it. "

Everybody at BBC believes that.

2 hours ago, Thombleached said:

True. It's a fimble conspiracy!

It's a valid point though. If the So-Called BBC have an issue with diversity in friends then perhaps start with the over representation of the tribe who self identify as non white. Can't have it both ways. 

On 13/02/2020 at 10:51, Stunley Andwin said:

As highlighted on the Sargon channel, take a look at the reviews here. Dozens of reviews in the past hour, almost universally negative. 

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.co.uk

Today seems to mark a new level in hatred for this disgusting racist and completely discredited organisation with a long history of covering up utterly disgusting crimes.

Fuck You BBC!

Amazingly the BBCs 91% bad rating on TrustPilot is actually worse than GTR Southern Rail at 88% who many believe to be the worst railway company on earth. The fact most respondents rank the So-Called BBC lower than the lying, incompetent, thieving spawn of Satan that run that rail franchise  is really telling. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Bbc have a religeous prog on walking - i though it was a countryfile program.

The two presenters. One  an ex shitboyband black bloke, whos actually quite endearing and good at preseting - Quentin, have you checked the pickaninny for knives? Good. Can you ask if hes got any drugs? Its the wrap party tonight...

Other is a muslim. And ex teacher. She mentions both. A lot.

Im trying to work our her etnic mix. It says pakistani heritage but no way on earth is she mipuri. Shes dead fit.

If as was to guess it would be persian.

Or a  mix of punjabi n european.

48F8CAE300000578-5364249-image-a-18_1518

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5364249/Can-good-Muslim-modern-British-woman.html

Shes gone dating in uk. A posh pakustani girl out dating mipuri hillbilly scum in u hahaha.

30 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Bbc have a religeous prog on walking - i though it was a countryfile program.

The two presenters. One  an ex shitboyband black bloke, whos actually quite endearing and good at preseting - Quentin, have you checked the pickaninny for knives? Good. Can you ask if hes got any drugs? Its the wrap party tonight...

Other is a muslim. And ex teacher. She mentions both. A lot.

Im trying to work our her etnic mix. It says pakistani heritage but no way on earth is she mipuri. Shes dead fit.

If as was to guess it would be persian.

Or a  mix of punjabi n european.

48F8CAE300000578-5364249-image-a-18_1518

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5364249/Can-good-Muslim-modern-British-woman.html

Shes gone dating in uk. A posh pakustani girl out dating mipuri hillbilly scum in u hahaha.

Looks higher maintenance than a triumph stag.

Pass from me, unless For One Night Only.

52 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Telegraph cottons on as the older media rounds on one of its own, BBC dramas are 'woke' propaganda - not entertainment.

1706022421_Screenshot-2020-2-23BBCdramasarewokepropagandanotentertainment.thumb.jpg.cd132106685856d2655b7db7ad2856fe.jpg

Fuck me, hes dliw.

What was it? Black achillies?

the So-Called BBC drama people are facing a dead end future.

Just watched the So-Called BBC news (I know), 10 second piece on Iraqi minister sweating cobs because he has nCoV followed by a full five minutes devoted to the SNP and period poverty, with speeches and statistics.

FFS if you ever wanted to know how far up their own irrelevant arses the So-Called BBC and SNP are this piece killed two birds with one stone.

Don't know if this has already been posted.

"He was responding to criticism of two recent BBC One adaptations: The War of the Worlds, in which a minor female character from the original HG Wells novel was turned into the heroine of the piece; and A Christmas Carol, in which Bob Cratchit had a mixed-raced family and Ebenezer Scrooge blackmailed Mrs Cratchit for sex."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/02/24/bbc-drama-boss-defends-woke-adaptations-classic-novels/amp/

Edited by DocH