• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

gibbon

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

41 minutes ago, eight said:

It's the BBC. At least two of them will actually be men.

I dunno, I'm going one man and two women who have made themselves into freaks.

Their inability to continue accessing their treatments for their ludicrous facial disfigurements might make them look like humans again.

43 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Its the comedy lips and entitled expressions. You just KNOW from just looking at them that they are going to be way more work than they are worth.

Yeah they really personify the architype that I see among young women nowadays that just does absolutely nothing for me.

As mentioned before there's a couple older women in work who I think are very attractive because they haven't got this fucking aggressive snarky personality thing going on that is so common among young women.

Edited by JoeDavola

Ridiculous interview now on the R4 toady programme with someone who, along with his wife ‘works’ in NHS or social care and was thinking he and some of his large family would have to go home to raise money to pay the feeble NHS surcharge  till he could afford to return to be wife his wife and imminent baby. Except neither he or his wife are currently working Because they are sheltering ’because his wife is pregnant’. Tone of the interview was totally sympathetic. Not a single awkward question asked, such as ‘so, neither of you are actually WORKING right now in the NHS or social care?” Or “and why would your wife and baby have been staying in the U.K. if the rest of you you weren’t? As she isn’t working Could it be to do with how fucking expensive having a baby/newborn is for a healthcare system.”

well, that’s got my blood pressure boiling for the day,

18 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Ridiculous interview now on the R4 toady programme with someone who, along with his wife ‘works’ in NHS or social care and was thinking he and some of his large family would have to go home to raise money to pay the feeble NHS surcharge  till he could afford to return to be wife his wife and imminent baby. Except neither he or his wife are currently working Because they are sheltering ’because his wife is pregnant’. Tone of the interview was totally sympathetic. Not a single awkward question asked, such as ‘so, neither of you are actually WORKING right now in the NHS or social care?” Or “and why would your wife and baby have been staying in the U.K. if the rest of you you weren’t? As she isn’t working Could it be to do with how fucking expensive having a baby/newborn is for a healthcare system.”

well, that’s got my blood pressure boiling for the day,

NHS charge should be paid by the NHS. That way cost will fall where it occurs. NHS will have to justify the extra 2k/head (4 people) that a whatnot from fuckknows where will cost the NHS.

However, school charge per kids needs paying up front. 7k/kid.

Anyone reading this that has been tempted to stop paying their TV licence should consider that under lockdown it's unlikely anyone will be knocking on your door....

I've not paid it for two years. Why should I pay an organisation that constantly sniggers at things I believe in? Ie Trump and a white Europe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-52783625

More the police but the BBC should ask the question.

Rather detailed description. Even down to the colour of the bike. But the colour of the actual person ? Nah - let's not bother to mention it. Utter corrupt cunts. :Old:

"He is described as being in his 20s, with a slim build and shaved head. He was riding a black mountain bike with green neon writing on its frame and tyres and was fitted with mud guards.

Police also said he was wearing a red t-shirt and blue shorts at the time of the attack."

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-52783625

More the police but the BBC should ask the question.

Rather detailed description. Even down to the colour of the bike. But the colour of the actual person ? Nah - let's not bother to mention it. Utter corrupt cunts. :Old:

"He is described as being in his 20s, with a slim build and shaved head. He was riding a black mountain bike with green neon writing on its frame and tyres and was fitted with mud guards.

Police also said he was wearing a red t-shirt and blue shorts at the time of the attack."

The BBC rather than the police.

White. Which is a basic piece of information.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5626805/teenager-raped-bothwell-castle-police-mountain-bike/

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

The BBC rather than the police.

White. Which is a basic piece of information.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5626805/teenager-raped-bothwell-castle-police-mountain-bike/

So why the fuck did they leave that out ?! O.o

I can only think they've been questioned so many times about leaving non white descriptions out on purpose - they are now creating some opposite examples so they can say if pushed - see we do it for white attackers too :Old:

23 minutes ago, ccc said:

So why the fuck did they leave that out ?! O.o

I can only think they've been questioned so many times about leaving non white descriptions out on purpose - they are now creating some opposite examples so they can say if pushed - see we do it for white attackers too :Old:

Quite. The guy can change his clothes or his bike easily making the description worthless. Colour of skin, not so much.

31 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Quite. The guy can change his clothes or his bike easily making the description worthless. Colour of skin, not so much.

If he's such a low life he'll probably be riding a stolen bike anyway. He can chuck it in the nearest canal etc and go steal another one.

On 15/05/2020 at 12:09, snaga said:

for latency perhaps, but Starlink is claming 1Gbs to users, which is 10x faster than my current fibre connection.

I did a AV tech job at the Cafe Royal in about 2001/2.

Intel demo'd satellite internet with a dish on the roof. As i recall it was rapid as all hell.

27 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Pay your licence fee you bunch of fucking criminals...

XYY

I do not require a licence so I don't pay for one.

I think most are in the exact same boat and would relish an actual visit to be able to give our opinions of the BBC and why we neither watch nor fund it.

53 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I do not require a licence so I don't pay for one.

I think most are in the exact same boat and would relish an actual visit to be able to give our opinions of the BBC and why we neither watch nor fund it.

You MAY be one of the rare breed that don't pay because you don't use BBC television and radio - but then again don't you occasionally listen to Radio 4...?

But either way, the vast majority of the licence dodgers on here simply flout the law because they can.

Middle-class crime isn't the same as working-class crime though, is it...?

XYY

4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

but then again don't you occasionally listen to Radio 4...?

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/ContentServer?c=Page&childpagename=TVL%2FPage%2FTVL1ColumnFAQ&rendermode=preview&pagename=TVLWrapper&cid=1339697263338

says:

No, you do not need a TV Licence to listen to the radio (including on BBC iPlayer).

6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

You MAY be one of the rare breed that don't pay because you don't use BBC television and radio - but then again don't you occasionally listen to Radio 4...?

But either way, the vast majority of the licence dodgers on here simply flout the law because they can.

Middle-class crime isn't the same as working-class crime though, is it...?

XYY

IIRC there is only one actual licence dodger but I'm not about to out them.

And I would suggest that it is anyway more of a working class crime; the people on here not paying it are mostly doing it upon principle and people of principle are few.

I listen a lot to local radio which if it were a separate subscription then I would pay it.  As it is run on a shoestring that would be maybe £15 a year.