DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

12 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08v2sq0

The Trump Show.  Tonight on BBC 2.  I'll be tuning in just to see how BBC handles their propaganda on this... subtle, or bald-faced?

Did the BBC relentlessly shit on George Bush II when he was blowing up half the Middle East?  I don't seem to remember that, seems that the BBC is pro war.

Wed like to remind all viewers to vote Biden ...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone has a transactional marriage/relationship. It’s just that some people are either ignorant or in denial. 

Caption competiton: "where's the white guy?  Nothing works and we've run out of free shit"

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

The Trump Show.  Tonight on BBC 2.  I'll be tuning in just to see how BBC handles their propaganda on this... subtle, or bald-faced?

Did the BBC relentlessly shit on George Bush II when he was blowing up half the Middle East?  I don't seem to remember that, seems that the BBC is pro war.

You bet your life they are.

Nothing the BBC likes more is a nice neo colonial war in the Middle East. Ditto the Guardian and its then sister paper the Observer which backed the 2003 invasion of Iraq

https://off-guardian.org/2018/08/31/so-did-the-guardian-back-war-on-iraq/

Then when it turned to shit they rewrote history to pretend they had not.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Listening to the particularly vile Emma Barnett this morning and she was interviewing the Liverpool Gym owner who has defied the latest restrictions and remained open, he actually came across really well which I wasn't quite expecting, I thought it would be just another business owner demanding more free shit.

Anyway she read out about 5 or 6 texts which were all expressing complete sympathy and support for him and his stance, she then read out one solitary text which said he should have his gym equipment removed to prevent him being able to open... and her summary ''well there's clearly a mixed range of views on this subject''

10 hours ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Well. Watching it and so far it is a well balanced programme listing good and bad points with a variety of people giving impartial opinions.

Is it fuck.

New Zealand election: Jacinda Ardern's key leadership moments

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-54536888

This Saturday, people in New Zealand are heading to the polls for a general election after three years of the Labour Party's Jacinda Ardern.

There are 17 parties contesting the election, including the National Party led by Judith Collins and Ms Ardern's coalition partners NZ First, led by Winston Peters.

Ms Ardern's first term in office has been a challenging time, but her compassionate leadership style and charisma have seen her become one of the world's most prominent leaders.

And although she hasn't delivered on all her campaign promises, she remains hugely popular in New Zealand.

Here's a look back at some of the key moments of her leadership.

Err, shes not delivered on any of her promises.

And shes made the things she promised to address - housing - worse by importing wave after wave of muzzers.

And no fucker outside of NZ know who the fuck she is.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54360146

A filter makes her look different. Who would have known ! 

Screenshot_20201016-162017~2.png

They're quite right.  All young people should stop using social media in protest of all those racists shoving racist tropes down their throats.

While they're at it, they should make the effort to attach labels saying 'this photo has had photo-manipulation applied and it might well be racist or something' to absolutely every photo that anyone has put on social media that has had any processing applied.

That would solve the problem of these poor youngsters being taken advantage of by -ists.

On 15/10/2020 at 17:36, Royston said:

Listening to the particularly vile Emma Barnett this morning and she was interviewing the Liverpool Gym owner who has defied the latest restrictions and remained open, he actually came across really well which I wasn't quite expecting, I thought it would be just another business owner demanding more free shit.

Anyway she read out about 5 or 6 texts which were all expressing complete sympathy and support for him and his stance, she then read out one solitary text which said he should have his gym equipment removed to prevent him being able to open... and her summary ''well there's clearly a mixed range of views on this subject''

I knew something like that would happen, so I wrote an email of support to the gentleman and he was kind enough to reply to me as well. I've also chipped in for  his defence fund. This could be the 'Rosa Parks*' moment for Covid realists.

*Rosa Parks was not actually the first black woman to disobey racial segregation on buses. A few months earlier a teenage unmarried mother had done so, but apparently it was kept quiet by the civil rights activists as they thought she might be a bad role model.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Wasnt quite sure I heard this on the radio.

This tweets confirmed it.

Profits drop 130%

That's a loss then you cretins.

it's probably some shitty maths like - last year profits dropped by a pound.  This year they dropped by 2.30 compared with the year before.  So it's an extra 1.30 down on the last time there was a profit high, which is 130% of last years loss.

Or something.  Basically, most journalists have never run a business.

9 hours ago, ccc said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54360146

A filter makes her look different. Who would have known ! 

Screenshot_20201016-162017~2.png

she's got that weird neck thing a lot of indian birds get.  I shagged a really really hot 21 year old indian girl a while back - she was fantastic.  Saw a picture of her getting married at 35, and she's not fat at all but has got 5 weird neck lines.

Time is a bastard.

12 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I knew something like that would happen, so I wrote an email of support to the gentleman and he was kind enough to reply to me as well. I've also chipped in for  his defence fund. This could be the 'Rosa Parks*' moment for Covid realists.

*Rosa Parks was not actually the first black woman to disobey racial segregation on buses. A few months earlier a teenage unmarried mother had done so, but apparently it was kept quiet by the civil rights activists as they thought she might be a bad role model.

I think you will find that it was Ida B Wells who was forcibly removed from a railroad car for white women some 71 years earlier in 1885 who gets the gold medal.

Rosa Parks is therefore only a possible bronze.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/aug/06/viral-image/fact-checking-ida-b-wells-ignored-republican/

8 hours ago, wherebee said:

it's probably some shitty maths like - last year profits dropped by a pound.  This year they dropped by 2.30 compared with the year before.  So it's an extra 1.30 down on the last time there was a profit high, which is 130% of last years loss.

Or something.  Basically, most journalists have never run a business.

No its absolutely basic accounting.

Company A makes £x, then makes yx - the profit change is the difference between the numbers.

Company y loses £x, Thats a loss.

You can compare losses to other losses.

You can compare profits to other profits.

You cannot state losses as a percentage of profits. Its fucking nuts.

And this isnt a presetner going off on their own. That statement will have been reviewed by several BBC journos, none of which have a fucking clue.

Embarrassing. Like some sixth form radio station.

16 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think you will find that it was Ida B Wells who was forcibly removed from a railroad car for white women some 71 years earlier in 1885 who gets the gold medal.

Rosa Parks is therefore only a possible bronze.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/aug/06/viral-image/fact-checking-ida-b-wells-ignored-republican/

I think you will find that anglo saxons can beat that in top trump oppression , they where forcibly removed by normans in 1069 with the harrying of the north by death and starvation, coming to you on the bbc next autumn in a new drama series starring lenny henry

2 hours ago, King of Fools said:

Right. I’ve found the best thing ever broadcast by the BBC. It’s the opening ceremony for the 2012 Olympics. It’s fucking astonishing. Ignore the obvious virtue signalling and go with the flow. Pink Floyd, Underworld, Mike Oldfield, The Clash, LSO etc etc

Or they could have bought the CDs and saved millions of pounds on a ceremony.

12 hours ago, King of Fools said:

Right. I’ve found the best thing ever broadcast by the BBC. It’s the opening ceremony for the 2012 Olympics. It’s fucking astonishing. Ignore the obvious virtue signalling and go with the flow. Pink Floyd, Underworld, Mike Oldfield, The Clash, LSO etc etc

It was shit. I couldn't ignore the virtue signalling.