DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Why are the So-Called BBC such arseholes?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This week is the anniversary of my moving house and not buying a TV licence. I assembled the £154 in cash on the table and pictured myself handing it to Gary Lineker whilst he was holding a "Refu

Caption competiton: "where's the white guy?  Nothing works and we've run out of free shit"

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, snaga said:

I think the BBC are lining up a "but you can't scrap the licence fee, it will disproportionately hurt the BAME community" defence.

Although in the BBC's case you can forget about the AME.

If I was to guess - and I dont know - I'd guess BAME are unlikely to buy a license.

I remember talking about the TV tax to a nigerian - I've bought my telly. They cant stop me watching it.

The concept of handing over cash to watch telly goes down about the same as working to support yourself in the UK.....

Edited by spygirl
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If I was to guess - and I dont know - I'd guess BAME are unlikely to buy a license.

I remember talking about the TV tax to a nuegruan - I've bought my telly. They cant stop me watching it.

The concept of handing over cash to watch telly goes down about the same as working to support yourself in the UK.....

which is another reason why scrapping the licence will hurt BAME most, they wont gain £156pa and that's racist.

Edited by snaga
52 minutes ago, One percent said:

Wot?  You sayin’ the bbc are racist?   o.O

Nonsense! Racism expert Dawn Butler has already stated that it is impossible for anything said or done against Priti Patel to be classed as racist. Apparently it's because she's genetically incapable of experiencing proper racism, and Dawn should know.

So, listen to Dawn or David Lammy will invite some young people round to your place, because they apparently know what to do.

32 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Nonsense! Racism expert Dawn Butler has already stated that it is impossible for anything said or done against Priti Patel to be classed as racist. Apparently it's because she's genetically incapable of experiencing proper racism, and Dawn should know.

So, listen to Dawn or David Lammy will invite some young people round to your place, because they apparently know what to do.

Not as good as Ash Sharkar - Jews dont suffer racism/AS as  attacks on Jews have never resulted in any crime or negative outcome.....

48 minutes ago, SomersetMatt said:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the BBC now have a ‘FACT CHECK’ service, so that readers syphon out fake news. YET, the BBC are now under investigation for Martin Bashir’s Princess Diana documentary, and for allegedly faking documents to get a story!! Cunts. 

Fact check is this gormless thing where media check right populist claims.

They never seem to choose any non right claims.

The biggies are - 3m EUers working n contributing to in the UK.

The figures are ~8m. Majority requiring in work subs. Tax payer drain.

Or - bame more affected by covid. Bullshit, down to black skin n vit d.

33 minutes ago, SomersetMatt said:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the BBC now have a ‘FACT CHECK’ service, so that readers syphon out fake news.

And don't forget, the BBC also have previous form for interfering with the outcome of democratic processes that don't go they way they think they ought to.

We all remember the Blue Peter bogus competition winner and cat naming scandals!

1 hour ago, SomersetMatt said:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the BBC now have a ‘FACT CHECK’ service, so that readers syphon out fake news. YET, the BBC are now under investigation for Martin Bashir’s Princess Diana documentary, and for allegedly faking documents to get a story!! Cunts. 

Ah, that was Old BBC -- we've now got New BBC, which is entirely different.  IIRC the Old BBC are all anti-Semites or something.

Fuck all this political and pro migration bias that the bbc shows.

The real scandal of the BBC was the Blue Peter Christmas decoration. Just think of all the mums that had to lie to their kids "oh, Jonny and Susan, that decoration looks so good, it looks so good I think we might decorate the garden shed with it".

What the fuck were the bbc thinking? Cover some coat hangers in flammable plastic and then put candles on it? And that was a wholesome kids activity? Ffs, I hate to think of how many houses got burnt down due to these "decorations".

Shame on you bbc.

Screenshot_20201122-215650_Samsung Internet.jpg

And don't forget the dog scandal. 

Petra died two days after her debute.....so they found a look alike and pretended it was the same doggie.

'It was unthinkable to traumatise our youngest viewers by giving them the sad news, so the producer Edward Barnes and I set off in his Mini to trawl London for the dead pup's lookalike.

'It wasn't until we reached Lewisham that we struck lucky.

'In a dingy shop window there was one small browny-black puppy, shivering in the corner of a pen. Not a single viewer spotted the swap.'

Dirty filthy lying bunch of *********s

I remember as a kid one of the harbingers of Christmas was going through the Christmas radio times highlighting what I wanted to watch.

Nowadays there’s nothing in it worth highlighting.

And it’s not just me getting old and jaded. The last time I bought one, a couple of years back, more for my kids now than for me, I left it on the side as an experiment. My kids never even looked at it.

On 21/11/2020 at 18:37, SomersetMatt said:

UK announced a roll-over trade deal with Canada today. Not that you would know it by watching BBC!! 

I did spot that one. I am looking forward to stocking up on Canadian products, whatever they are?

6 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I remember as a kid one of the harbingers of Christmas was going through the Christmas radio times highlighting what I wanted to watch.

Nowadays there’s nothing in it worth highlighting.

And it’s not just me getting old and jaded. The last time I bought one, a couple of years back, more for my kids now than for me, I left it on the side as an experiment. My kids never even looked at it.

It was shit back then too.  You just had nothing to compare it to and no choice either. 

Same with the food.   A tin of quality street or Roses was a treat, only because confectionary was a rare thing in your day to day in the rest of the year. I can't really be moved to get excited by that sugary nasty pap when I'm having a bar of artisan single source 50% Madagascan chocolate sweetened with cocoa flower nectar for my 10 o'clocks everyday,during the week. 

Actually after reading that, I take it back. I'm jaded too.  Jaded  by all this luxury. Very slick High production TV and entertainment out the yin yang. Quality food from all around the world on a daily basis.  Electronic tat bought at the click of a mouse. 

Fuck. Give me back the time when even finding a few of those disgusting strawberry fondants amongst the wrappers at the bottom of the tin was still a delight.