Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

A Wolverhampton wedding DJ and around 20 others have been going out in boats, with night vision goggles and radios tuned to the coastguard frequencies. Their plan is to attempt to turn back migrant boats, good on them for doing something!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8725069/Wolverhampton-wedding-DJ-vigilante-group-20-men-carrying-covert-Channel-patrols.html

Comments are heavily on the side of our people. 

The bbc article on this was written in a very uncomplemary way.  Fuck em, i read it thought, at last some loyal patriots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is when the media are shit. Whenever legacy media cover the  migrants in the English Channel they wheel out some pro migrant charity like "Kent Refugee Network" to interview. However they would never interview a group like this.

FFS, I just wish the media would present both sides of an argument.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

What can people do about this? It's like a gold rush. the realisation that the destination is not Shangri-La will take years to sink in.

But you have shoes.

 

End of a tale about African who came to UK found streets not paved with gold and returned to his village.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, One percent said:

The bbc article on this was written in a very uncomplemary way.  Fuck em, i read it thought, at last some loyal patriots. 

London June 6, 1940. The BBC has tonight described RAF pilots "as a few far right extremists" as the defend the UK skies from the Luftwaffe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrPin said:

What can people do about this? It's like a gold rush. the realisation that the destination is not Shangri-La will take years to sink in.

I'm genuinely intrigued as to just where these migrants are getting their info from that the UK is a land of milk and honey and bennies.

Someone is managing to get this info out there to hundreds of thousands of people in even the darkest corners of just about every third world shithole on the planet.

It's a marketing campaign that even the slickest most successful adman would be hugely proud of.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed though that a few celebs and public figures are not towing the UK left wing manta line where  being critical of immigrants or supporting  so called "right wing policies". One by one they are coming out now and with a threat to many of their careers as well, that's what I call brave, not the worms like Lineker.

I bet you a lot of our celeb culture behind closed doors have some nasty little views, many of them would go right wing in a second if that's where the majority of the public and media were

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Royston said:

I'm genuinely intrigued as to just where these migrants are getting their info from that the UK is a land of milk and honey and bennies.

Someone is managing to get this info out there to hundreds of thousands of people in even the darkest corners of just about every third world shithole on the planet.

It's a marketing campaign that even the slickest most successful adman would be hugely proud of.

I'd put a pretty large bet on Soros and his minions being behind it once you drill down through the various NGO's and do-gooders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Great Guy said:

This is when the media are shit. Whenever legacy media cover the  migrants in the English Channel they wheel out some pro migrant charity like "Kent Refugee Network" to interview. However they would never interview a group like this.

FFS, I just wish the media would present both sides of an argument.

Or just the average brit in the street.

Always some mental lefty bint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Royston said:

I'm genuinely intrigued as to just where these migrants are getting their info from that the UK is a land of milk and honey and bennies.

Someone is managing to get this info out there to hundreds of thousands of people in even the darkest corners of just about every third world shithole on the planet.

It's a marketing campaign that even the slickest most successful adman would be hugely proud of.

Traffickers in Africa

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrPin said:

What can people do about this? It's like a gold rush. the realisation that the destination is not Shangri-La will take years to sink in.

You can make the experience very shit.

Put the on a cold wet Scottish island. Make them work for their upkeep.

Put them in a field and horsewhip them to work.

Slavery was banned but the indolent Africans seem to struggle with their own socio-economic development.

Maybe the BBC could ask these migrants if Europeans should return and run these countries and enslave the population?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...