• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Too many parmos or proximity to chemical plant?

Louise, was born a man but is transitioning to be a woman while Nikki was born a woman but identifies as both male and female and dresses as a man on some days and wears high heels, lipstick and padded bras on others.

I would have said there was more than enough padding going on already.

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

Louise, was born a man but is transitioning to be a woman while Nikki was born a woman but identifies as both male and female and dresses as a man on some days and wears high heels, lipstick and padded bras on others.

I would have said there was more than enough padding going on already.

It looks like it's slipped down, onto her fanny?

21 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

There's not a single mention in the article about how their colleagues & co-workers feel about their 'gender fluidity'. Hopefully this is because they have particularly tolerant peers and everyone has been really supportive. Or am I being naive? :ph34r:

Taxpayers money hard at work supporting these people would be my guess. 

I don't know why the rest of us are having to pay for this self indulgent shit. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Taxpayers money hard at work supporting these people would be my guess. 

I don't know why the rest of us are having to pay for this self indulgent shit. 

Hey! She's a vegetarian woman who only eats vegetables and "other things I come across" like pork pies and burgers. :Jumping:LDraven.thumb.jpg.583ddd58b00c84a39b6352c8230cce5b.jpg. Who only eats vegetables.... a lot of them.

2 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Hey! She's a vegetarian woman who only eats vegetables and "other things I come across" like pork pies and burgers. :Jumping:LDraven.thumb.jpg.583ddd58b00c84a39b6352c8230cce5b.jpg. Who only eats vegetables.... a lot of them.

No way could you get that fat eating vegetables. 

She identifies as a woman there. Is she the one transitioning from male to female?  It is all very confusing. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

She identifies as a woman there. Is she the one transitioning from male to female?  It is all very confusing. 

Don't ask.

I suppose out of sight out of mind?

1 minute ago, One percent said:

She's transitioning to being a hippopotamus, I respect her new identity. 

3 hours ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4786350/Britain-s-gender-fluid-family.html

look at the size. Wtf.  

The uk's first gender fluid family

O.o 

IMG_0767.JPG

The pair of them will be using mobility scooters by the time they are 45 and claiming all the associated benefits by the look of them.

A complete waste of this country's time and resources.

7 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

This lunatic lives in my home town and paraded her gender neutral, 5 year old son in dress back in 2012.  Imaging the bullying and piss taking this poor kid has had to endure since. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089474/Beck-Laxton-Kieran-Cooper-reveal-sex-gender-neutral-child-Sasha.html

Fuck me. And they allow these people to raise children?  As hopeful said its child abuse. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

This lunatic lives in my home town and paraded her gender neutral, 5 year old son in dress back in 2012.  Imaging the bullying and piss taking this poor kid has had to endure since. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089474/Beck-Laxton-Kieran-Cooper-reveal-sex-gender-neutral-child-Sasha.html

Fucked up parents shouldn't be allowed to fuck up their unfucked up kids by conducting an experiment

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Fucked up parents shouldn't be allowed to fuck up their unfucked up kids by conducting an experiment

Interesting what the Child Psychiartrist said at the end of the article.Would probably be sacked as a reactionary heretic today.

'Of that case, Dr Harold Koplewicz, a U.S. child psychiatrist, said he was ‘disturbed’ that well-meaning parents could be so misguided.

‘When children are born, they’re not a blank slate,’ he said. ‘We do have male brains and female brains. There’s a reason why boys do more rough and tumble play; there’s a reason why girls have better language development skills.’'

3 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Interesting what the Child Psychiartrist said at the end of the article.Would probably be sacked as a reactionary heretic today.

'Of that case, Dr Harold Koplewicz, a U.S. child psychiatrist, said he was ‘disturbed’ that well-meaning parents could be so misguided.

‘When children are born, they’re not a blank slate,’ he said. ‘We do have male brains and female brains. There’s a reason why boys do more rough and tumble play; there’s a reason why girls have better language development skills.’'

Common sense, really.

All these cases are more about the attention seeking parents using the child to put the spotlight on themselves rather than an interest in the actual child. Why don't they just go and get a tattoo or a piercing, or a sphynx cat, or a pug, rather than a child.

How is this not child abuse?

I've got a one-year old and he's already quite rough-and-tumble. He's a proper 'boy' already. If he wants to play with dolls then he can crack on, but he seems more enthused by taking stuff apart and hitting things. I accept this may be a product of how we treat him, but I seriously don't think we've actually behaved in a 'gendered' way towards him. I cuddle him lots but his general attitude to that is FUCK OFF I'M BUSY.

And seriously, why are these freaks always fucking massive?

3 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

How is this not child abuse?

I've got a one-year old and he's already quite rough-and-tumble. He's a proper 'boy' already. If he wants to play with dolls then he can crack on, but he seems more enthused by taking stuff apart and hitting things. I accept this may be a product of how we treat him, but I seriously don't think we've actually behaved in a 'gendered' way towards him. I cuddle him lots but his general attitude to that is FUCK OFF I'M BUSY.

And seriously, why are these freaks always fucking massive?

Their worry is if they were a normal size you might not notice them

Edited by Hopeful

1 minute ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Hah. This conveniently ties in with my 'grey man' attempt at not standing out, and being slim. Unfortunately, I'm outrageously extrovert by accident with some regularity. I'm probably just a twat.

Nothing wrong with being a natural extrovert, everything wrong with prats who try to be