DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

14 minutes ago, dillinger said:

So you just randomly found this ....

He was probably rickrolled when following a link to the Michelle Obama Fan Club...

3 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Don't most women aim to not show their Camel Toe? 

A silicone pad to conceal it is also presumably made by the same manufacturer...

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By karelian
      Schoolgirls turned away from Priory School, Lewes, Sussex, and the police in attendance because they want to wear a skirt and not 'gender neutral' trousers.
      Note the teacher wearing a skirt:

• By Frank Hovis
      Oh FFS.  Twenty eight year old man gets to play Australian Rules Football as a woman. 
      Whatever they identify as they have a male body, bigger msucles, bigger frame.  They will just barge straight through every defence.
      I know we've had a weightlifter and a fell runner but this is the first in a team sport of which I am aware.  Does this mark the opening of the floodgates so that every women's national sports team where strength is a factor starts being dominated by men?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-43044082
      The lovely fragrant all-girl "Hannah".

I wouldn't want to accidentally spill "her" pint.