DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anti-vaxxers meh. Anti-untested, unnecessary or dodgy vaccines like Covid is one thing, anti-all-vaccines is fuckwittery of the highest order. It seems to be a very powerful tactic now, when

Did anyone here go to trafalgar square yesterday?  I did, the turn out was probably less than I expected, but, probably in line with how the vast majority of people I know who doubt all the 'rule

Utter thugs, at some point this  is going to turn nasty the police are vastly out numbered in this country.  When the police look out over their riot shield and see the middle class, normal tax p

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

What protest? I never heard anything about it.

That's the rule of 6, trying to stop people organising and advertising it or else they get fined.

There's another next Saturday, 12 noon trafalgar square. 

'they' are shutting down all promoting of these events and shutting down the actual event under "covid1984 regulations". 

Now, as it happens I don't agree with everything that the speakers said, but, I felt it important to add my body to the mass, so what little reporting there is shows a throng of people fighting back against this tyranny. 

All the 'rules' being dreamt up by the psychopaths in charge are to keep everyone on script, any deviation from the narrative will result in fines etc.. 

2 hours ago, Iamcynical said:

Did anyone here go to trafalgar square yesterday? 

I did, the turn out was probably less than I expected, but, probably in line with how the vast majority of people I know who doubt all the 'rules', just shrug their shoulders and carry on complying. 

Police were predictably absolute wankers btw.  They instigated trouble.  I've seen similar for decades at football matches. 

I did not wear a mask at all, and that includes on the tube. 

IMG-20200919-WA0017.jpg

How do you hear about these events?...I think this is the issue, the majority (myself included) only hear after the event via the news and posts like this.

40 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Anti-vaxxers meh.

Anti-untested, unnecessary or dodgy vaccines like Covid is one thing, anti-all-vaccines is fuckwittery of the highest order.

It seems to be a very powerful tactic now, when the authorities wish to discredit legitimate protests, they somehow manage to infiltrate the protestors and pollute the legitimate arguments with fuckwittery.

I take it that this anti vaccine controversy was originally propagated by the MSM who wanted to believe Andrew Wakefield's erroneous claims about autism and the MMR jab.

2 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

How do you hear about these events?...I think this is the issue, the majority (myself included) only hear after the event via the news and posts like this.

https://www.keepbritainfree.com/forum

https://lockdownsceptics.org/

These two twitter accounts

And I will promote them on here on my lockdown sceptic thread.

I'm on princes st in Edinburgh was meant to be one here today but no sign. Looks like the group got their FB page deleted and it's like trying to find Lord Lucan getting info on this thing. 

Funny that. For a full week prior to the Edinburgh BLM nonsense march it was more or less advertised for free in the media daily....>:(

6 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

One of my mates.  I'll update this thread when I hear more.  Bizarrely I missed the Sheffield one though a couple of weeks ago.  

7 hours ago, ccc said:

I'm on princes st in Edinburgh was meant to be one here today but no sign. Looks like the group got their FB page deleted and it's like trying to find Lord Lucan getting info on this thing. 

Funny that. For a full week prior to the Edinburgh BLM nonsense march it was more or less advertised for free in the media daily....>:(

Now this is what a `GoFundMe` page should be for, a full page spread in one of the national newspapers.

On 20/09/2020 at 11:19, Stunley Andwin said:

https://www.keepbritainfree.com/forum

https://lockdownsceptics.org/

These two twitter accounts

And I will promote them on here on my lockdown sceptic thread.

Thanks for this. Interesting comments on Twitter. There's a lot of anger from some posters, eg:

And they will be the ones crying when more lockdown measures are introduced,because of these little protests,where are the masks,where is the social distancing.Incredibly selfish.

I can't help thinking some of these people MUST be paid trolls.

29 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I can't help thinking some of these people MUST be paid trolls.

It's the compliance fetishists that piss me off. They will cheerfully complain about seven people meeting up, in defiance of the rule of six, but if the rule had been seven, would they have been lobbying for it to be six instead? No.

6 minutes ago, eight said:

It's the compliance fetishists that piss me off. They will cheerfully complain about seven people meeting up, in defiance of the rule of six, but if the rule had been seven, would they have been lobbying for it to be six instead? No.

I've mentioned this before, but I believe part of the corona hysteria is based on the 'compliance vacuum' in western societies in the last 50 years. Take away religion, patriotism, classical-liberal education, the traditional family etc and rather than get freedom, you get fear.

Corona regulations allow people to have, for the first time in their lives, a strict code of conduct. Most people want to be told what to do and they become angry if their intellectual higher power is challenged or proven false. George Orwell called it being 'inside the whale'.

Edited by Austin Allegro
15 minutes ago, eight said:

What about eight people? 

Come on, I feel you have a vested interest here that you are trying to hide!

On 21/09/2020 at 16:28, Austin Allegro said:

I've mentioned this before, but I believe part of the corona hysteria is based on the 'compliance vacuum' in western societies in the last 50 years. Take away religion, patriotism, classical-liberal education, the traditional family etc and rather than get freedom, you get fear.

Corona regulations allow people to have, for the first time in their lives, a strict code of conduct. Most people want to be told what to do and they become angry if their intellectual higher power is challenged or proven false. George Orwell called it being 'inside the whale'.

Youre probably right, in the same way that dogs like to obey. It gives them a sense of security, and without it, they become bad tempered, even vicious.