DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Well not a Weiner but naked ladies, but that would have ruined my attempt at best thread title 2020.

Anyway, it seems that not only are we to snitch on neighbours if they have people around but we are meant to have a nosy at our partners WhatsApp group chats now too. 

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/sep/20/i-secretly-discovered-hate-speech-in-my-husbands-group-chat-mariella-frostrup#comments

Judging by guardian readers comments, I'm a homophobic Nazi and should change the company I keep. Alas, methinks a lot of Guardian readers are in for a shock if they ever find out what their partners share on WhatsApp. 

With all these stories there is too much missing detail.

The idea of circulating naked pictures of wives and girlfriends without their consent is funked up, and indicative of a lack of respect and maturity.

Worrying about the words they use to describe her sister is a losing battle, they're always going to use derogatory terms about someone they have little respect for.

You never know, her sister may actually be a screaming crazy bull dyke bitch, not nice words but accurate.

12 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

The idea of circulating naked pictures of wives and girlfriends without their consent is funked up, and indicative of a lack of respect and maturity.

I'm not disputing that part. More the reader comments rather than the actual story. 

They are in for a shock if they ever check their partners group WhatsApp conversations. 

Giant black man willy Memes, some z list Celebs leaked dirty photos, random clips that suddenly have a very loud orgasm noise (uber fun for work WhatsApp groups) 

The line line between being allowed a private life and thought crimes is getting very very blurred. 

The absolute bastard.

She should exact her revenge by having a filthy torrid affair with someone from an online chatgroup, such as, say, Dosbods.    Naked pictures would, of course, make the revenge all the sweeter.

I'd suggest, also, that I'm the most qualified person here to take part, having, um, listened to her on the radio a few times.

I'm sure she'll have Googled herself and found her way here...

The dilemma I recently read my husband’s WhatsApp conversation with a group of 10 of his friends – which I realise was a complete breach of trust – and was horrified about what I read. They made nasty, homophobic comments about one of my siblings and my husband didn’t intervene. 

Is that it? I was expecting organising a far right rally or at least petrol bombing something

All my male inlaws are big girly puffs by being European. One has a man bag which, frankly, confirms it. I dont care if he is married.