DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wankers who wear masks on profile pics

1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

Seriously what is this all about ? how much of fucking spineless virtue signaling dickweed do you have to be to a photo up of yourself wearing a mask on FB/twitter/linked-in etc ?.

Er, all you have to do is join any of the anti-social networks you have highlighted - and you instantly become a spineless virtue signalling dickweed.

Especially that Twitter bollocks. What kind of mentally-ill mong would sign up for that pile of liquid dog shite...

XYY

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Er, all you have to do is join any of the anti-social networks you have highlighted - and you instantly become a spineless virtue signalling dickweed.

Especially that Twitter bollocks. What kind of mentally-ill mong would sign up for that pile of liquid dog shite...

XYY

I have to use a well known messaging ap for work and there are a few mongs on there proudly displaying their covid mask adorned faces.

12 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Seriously what is this all about ? how much of fucking spineless virtue signaling dickweed do you have to be to a photo up of yourself wearing a mask on FB/twitter/linked-in etc ?.

Well, the point of virtue -signalling is that it has to be visible, otherwise it's not an effective signal.

I think now that masks are not just a way of saying 'I care about people', it's also a way of saying 'I am not one of those evil racist far-right people who uses free speech as a platform for racism' etc.

2 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I have to use a well known messaging ap for work and there are a few mongs on there proudly displaying their covid mask adorned faces.

This is the retarded world that we now live in.

The idea that we should wear masks is so abhorrent to me that I get depressed even discussing the matter.

Fuck it, I'm of to listen to some Alvin Stardust to cheer me up...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

This is the retarded world that we now live in.

The idea that we should wear masks is so abhorrent to me that I get depressed even discussing the matter.

Fuck it, I'm of to listen to some Alvin Stardust to cheer me up...

XYY

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer some Michael Jackson?

Coronavirus: Michael Jackson wore face masks because he ...

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I like your avatar.

It’s not showing a mask in the current definition and social circumstances it portrays an epic cinema scene in my opinion.

Yeah, but if you watch his avatar for long enough the fucker blinks at you...!

Freaks the shit out of me...

XYY

@Democorruptcy

6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I like your avatar.

It’s not showing a mask in the current definition and social circumstances it portrays an epic cinema scene in my opinion.

Thank you.

I don't think it suits the new round avatar, there seems to be too much glare. I'm not sure the eyes are prominent enough for the blinking to scare @The XYY Manlike before.

I'm not on social media so I hadn't realised how de rigeur this had become... I have to admit I was tempted to pose for my Whatsapp picture wearing my novelty gasmask but - quite rightly by the sounds of it - I thought there was a a risk some people would not see this as some sort of ironic pisstake it clearly is.

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

Thank you.

I don't think it suits the new round avatar, there seems to be too much glare. I'm not sure the eyes are prominent enough for the blinking to scare @The XYY Manlike before.

It look square to me.

But there are two of them.  LIke stereo, but more so.

[does no-one else get the doubled up square avatars?]

Edited by dgul
4 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Well, the point of virtue -signalling is that it has to be visible, otherwise it's not an effective signal.

I think now that masks are not just a way of saying 'I care about people', it's also a way of saying 'I am not one of those evil racist far-right people who uses free speech as a platform for racism' etc.

100%.  Masks are great for such folk, as they're so very visible.

If we were all told to !lose weight for Covid, they'd want to be putting up weight-against-time-graphs for their avatar -- but that's weightist, and we're not allowed to be that..  And, it would take actual effort, which is so tedious -- so, we'd get nothing instead.