DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

If you like a bit of Derek and Clive with your politics i heartily recommend Mike Graham and Kevin O'Sullivan to put you right.

When Kevin swears it puts me in mind of PC at his finest.

Latest episode "get a grip Doris" is a good place to start.

https://audioboom.com/channels/4995113

Posted here cos its 70% CV related.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer

Mike Graham reminds me of an inter corps rivalry quote about the Paras: "Just point them in the right direction, wind them up, and stand back"!  Not nice when he's wrong but wonderful otherwise!  And I still don't understand how Kevin managed to be Wright's sidekick for so long.

Edited by Harley
8 minutes ago, Harley said:

Mike Graham reminds me of an inter corps rivalry quote about the Paras: "Just point them in the right direction, wind them up, and stand back"!  Not nice when he's wrong but wonderful otherwise!  And I still don't understand how Kevin managed to be Wright's sidekick for so long.

Kevin must have been biting his lip the whole time working with Wright.

To say hes been let off the leash is an understatement.

Esp on the podcast.

MG has already tweeted about Vallance this am.

I hope he goes with that and Belgium.

A bit off topic (maybe we just need an anti-x thread) but MGs interview with Neil Oliver yesterday was as excellent as their other ones.  A true, sound, and somewhat brave historian.  Clearly cares about history and its importance.  Well done to him.  Cream rising to the top and all that.

PS: All this TalkRadio stuff, including the "Off-Ofcom" stuff, is available as catch-up on the TalkRadio web site, YouTube, and podcasts.  Not all shows may meet with approval but that's a broad church for you (if you still remember that phrase!).

Edited by Harley