DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Junior ISA recommendations?

HolyCow

Anyone got any recommendations for Junior stocks and shares ISAs?

Currently in NS&I who are paying 3.25% (Junior cash ISA), however, just been informed that this will be reduced to 1.5% from November, so will be eaten up by inflation in no time.

Going to switch to a S&S ISA but no idea which ones are good. Any recommendations?

We went with Hargreaves Lansdown, I've no complaints, they dealt with the transfer from the cash ISA. Linked to my main account so easy to monitor via the app, think it's £6 to deal shares online.

On 24/09/2020 at 11:49, Ellandback said:

We went with Hargreaves Lansdown, I've no complaints, they dealt with the transfer from the cash ISA. Linked to my main account so easy to monitor via the app, think it's £6 to deal shares online.

@Ellandback Thanks. Do HL have S&S Junior ISA ready made fund portfolios or do you have to choose the funds/shares yourself?

Archived