Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

Well if I’m going to be claiming benifits for a bit I need to

learn how to blend it and be a socialist wanker so in order to mix with them

i need to think like them.hence the book and the cider I don’t like cider mind I won’t like the book either I’m unsure where to start.i might just leave it on the side till I get used to it for a week or two and acclimatise myself .fuck just noticed tony bens done a forward in it I hate that cunt.its going to be like makeing a Jew read mein kamph 

 

7491B1C8-DFF0-471D-B8A7-20BD811ED352.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well if I’m going to be claiming benifits for a bit I need to

learn how to blend it and be a socialist wanker so in order to mix with them

i need to think like them.hence the book and the cider I don’t like cider mind I won’t like the book either I’m unsure where to start.i might just leave it on the side till I get used to it for a week or two and acclimatise myself .fuck just noticed tony bens done a forward in it I hate that cunt.its going to be like makeing a Jew read mein kamph 

 

7491B1C8-DFF0-471D-B8A7-20BD811ED352.jpeg

Everything by Marx, that’ll keep you busy. 
 

then, that book by the odious twat Owen jones. The left seem to like him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well if I’m going to be claiming benifits for a bit I need to

learn how to blend it and be a socialist wanker so in order to mix with them

i need to think like them.hence the book and the cider I don’t like cider mind I won’t like the book either I’m unsure where to start.i might just leave it on the side till I get used to it for a week or two and acclimatise myself .fuck just noticed tony bens done a forward in it I hate that cunt.its going to be like makeing a Jew read mein kamph 

 

7491B1C8-DFF0-471D-B8A7-20BD811ED352.jpeg

S your fine. Outlet here.

You know the sytstem.

Just be..well..Grey.

Your job you have been well versed in spotting who will be a pain.

You have tons of confidence. This is merely a change of course.

You have the aim and goal. All the rest falls by the way side.

The only danger. The longer your "undercover" the more it appears like reality. You have learnt at work how to pass this off.

And have an outlet, a vent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

S your fine. Outlet here.

You know the sytstem.

Just be..well..Grey.

Your job you have been well versed in spotting who will be a pain.

You have tons of confidence. This is merely a change of course.

You have the aim and goal. All the rest falls by the way side.

The only danger. The longer your "undercover" the more it appears like reality. You have learnt at work how to pass this off.

And have an outlet, a vent.

I’m just takeing the piss mate most around here would struggle to explain to me what socialism is behond it’s labour init 

Edited by stokiescum
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

hence the book

I've read that book and it's not what you call a page-turner. Spoiler: the capitalist bosses are utter cunts and the working man shall one day arise and overthrow them. The End.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well if I’m going to be claiming benifits for a bit I need to

learn how to blend it and be a socialist wanker so in order to mix with them

i need to think like them.hence the book and the cider I don’t like cider mind I won’t like the book either I’m unsure where to start.i might just leave it on the side till I get used to it for a week or two and acclimatise myself .fuck just noticed tony bens done a forward in it I hate that cunt.its going to be like makeing a Jew read mein kamph 

 

7491B1C8-DFF0-471D-B8A7-20BD811ED352.jpeg

Just boot polish your face a pond get a bloke mate to hold your hand outside school  - darkie porter. Kerching!

You'll also get some shags as the mums try to turn you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Just boot polish your face a pond get a bloke mate to hold your hand outside school  - darkie porter. Kerching!

You'll also get some shags as the mums try to turn you.

I’ve been advised to loiter around parks with the young girl that’s soon 2.aparently young kids are better than puppy’s at attracting females.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

I’ve been advised to loiter around parks with the young girl that’s soon 2.aparently young kids are better than puppy’s at attracting females.

Pretty, healthy and smiley babies are even better. I wondered at the time my daughter was that age if that was how these feckless doleys who make 15 kids with various dimwits get started - by chance their first by-blow is pretty, then they jump on all who react to it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dillinger said:

Its a good book even though its over 100 years old.

No I'm not Corbyn in disguise. 

Yup.. The Audible version made for quite good bed-time listening, and the whole thing gives an interesting insight into life and politics at the time, and how little has changed. The town council shenanigans in particular are as relevant now as they were then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, One percent said:

Don’t bloody encourage him to attract the gold diggers.  
 

oh, his house is in Stoke. As you were.  o.OxD

You mock - but a sensible gold-digger would be delighted about that.

No filthy, germ-spreading smoggies are going anywhere near Stoke as long as Whitby is on their doorstep...

 

XYY

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep you can't argue with socialists so you're right to try to think like them and feign interest when it suits you. 

What you just need to remember is that socialists are happy to sacrifice today's world for an idealised, impossibly perfect future. If you tell a socialist that hundreds of millions of people have been lifted out of poverty under the antithesis of socialism (capitalism), he'll just retort that hundreds of millions haven't.

To a socialist it is all or nothing: until every person has been lifted out of poverty, no one should be. A mental illness of sorts. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...