DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Compulsory masks outside

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fucking hope not.  Also I keep seeing people in cars on their own wearing a mask, wtf is that all about?

There is no doubt, in my opinion, that denying the young from mixing will cause massive mental health problems. It also must be causing a lot of mental health problems for parents of the young seeng t

ffs before you all top yourselves here's a heart warming tale https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-mortified-after-labrador-finds-22824067  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Reck B said:

It’s coming, isn’t it?

In the shitty Parisian suburb where I was 2 weeks ago, that was the rule.

I would estimate 60-70% of people in the streets were obeying, 90% in public transport. Police driving around, doing nothing. I'd expect similar levels of compliance in rough areas in the UK.

Judging by our general response to CV,   it would be about right:

Researchers have warned that a dominant strain of Covid-19 could be adapting to get around barriers such as masks and hand-washing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12759350/new-coronavirus-mutation-more-contagious-adapting-masks/

Assuming they ever made much difference in the first place of course.

8 minutes ago, Libspero said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12759350/new-coronavirus-mutation-more-contagious-adapting-masks/

They are reporting a mutation that's been known about for ages, something that others had reported as far back as June, at least

Edited by Hopeful
11 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Fuck! level 10 boss mode its grew arms and can crawl, shields up!

48 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Metro says plenty tonight about extra rules. Cobra meeting.

Do you have a link please? I could not find anything.

I did find this gem though:

Airport dogs sniff out passengers with Covid

SNIFFER dogs trained to detect coronavirus have been put to work at Finland’s Helsinki Airport. The canine team of ET, Kossi, Miina and Valo — all different breeds — are taking part in a four-month trial which is the first in Europe. Passengers are asked to swab their skin with a wipe which is put into a jar and given to a dog in a separate booth. The dogs need just ten seconds to sniff then they scratch a paw, lie down or bark to indicate a positive result. The passenger is then urged to take a Covid test.

6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Do you have a link please? I could not find anything.

I did find this gem though:

Airport dogs sniff out passengers with Covid

SNIFFER dogs trained to detect coronavirus have been put to work at Finland’s Helsinki Airport. The canine team of ET, Kossi, Miina and Valo — all different breeds — are taking part in a four-month trial which is the first in Europe. Passengers are asked to swab their skin with a wipe which is put into a jar and given to a dog in a separate booth. The dogs need just ten seconds to sniff then they scratch a paw, lie down or bark to indicate a positive result. The passenger is then urged to take a Covid test.

They bunged £1m at Medical detection dogs a few months back to look in to this.

They have been strangely quiet since.

Probably all on holiday.

Edited by Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I might go problem is at this point in time I am so angry I do not want peaceful protests I want them dragging the fuckers out and hanging 

Problem is, as far as I can tell from MSM, social media and real-life interactions, most of the UK is at the stage that Dosbods was at around Easter, ie, beginning to think things might not be as bad as were being made out, but still a bit scared and willing to give the government the benefit of the doubt.

I can easily see the sheeple believing it all for another six months, which could be why six months has been picked as a possible review date for the latest round of infringements.

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

Problem is, as far as I can tell from MSM, social media and real-life interactions, most of the UK is at the stage that Dosbods was at around Easter, ie, beginning to think things might not be as bad as were being made out, but still a bit scared and willing to give the government the benefit of the doubt.

I can easily see the sheeple believing it all for another six months, which could be why six months has been picked as a possible review date for the latest round of infringements.

I think the tide is slowly turning, when the figures do not match projects and people are losing jobs all over the place they might begin to wake up.

The virus is bad for some but for most we need to live and after all nature is a bitch 

15 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Passengers are asked to swab their skin with a wipe which is put into a jar and given to a dog in a separate booth. The dogs need just ten seconds to sniff then they scratch a paw, lie down or bark

Would be good to dip the swab in some cat piss, then watch the dogs going mental biting fuck out of it.

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Would be good to dip the swab in some cat piss, then watch the dogs going mental biting fuck out of it.

LOL you joke but my cat slept on my flight bag, really funny until I ended up being detained at Japanese customs for drug smuggling after the damn dog took an interest in my case 

13 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I might go problem is at this point in time I am so angry I do not want peaceful protests I want them dragging the fuckers out and hanging 

Leave the violence to the police for now.  Record their tactics and show people who need a nudge to wake them up.  Intelligence and wit is best for now when the police threaten to fine you for not moving on.  

I agree with you though, that violent protests may well be required, but a greater number of people need to be fully on board before that.  Plenty of people I know are shrugging their shoulders and accepting it, many of these have kids too.  I've explained that it's their kids that are really going to suffer. 

2 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Leave the violence to the police for now.  Record their tactics and show people who need a nudge to wake them up.  Intelligence and wit is best for now when the police threaten to fine you for not moving on.  

I agree with you though, that violent protests may well be required, but a greater number of people need to be fully on board before that.  Plenty of people I know are shrugging their shoulders and accepting it, many of these have kids too.  I've explained that it's their kids that are really going to suffer. 

I agree and I am not a volient person at all, quite the opposite really. 

This situation though is destroying the UK and making it much harder for people over the next 10 years or so.  

1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

I agree and I am not a volient person at all, quite the opposite really. 

This situation though is destroying the UK and making it much harder for people over the next 10 years or so.  

Nor am I.  Police generally are though in my experience ! Its best to record them instigating trouble.  The BBC won't show it, but we all can. 

The media reports from last week will make the sleeping masses think a bunch of conspiraloons attacked the police.  These false reports, combined with actual footage are a good wake up call for some. 

3 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Nor am I.  Police generally are though in my experience ! Its best to record them instigating trouble.  The BBC won't show it, but we all can. 

The media reports from last week will make the sleeping masses think a bunch of conspiraloons attacked the police.  These false reports, combined with actual footage are a good wake up call for some. 

I agree re police my brother is front line police and loves the idea of riots  (more over time never mentions paying off the 10K he owes me for clearing his gambling debts though) Loves the 10 PM curfew too makes his job easier

Me I cannot stand the police, I would defund them but for totally different reasons to BLM.