DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Two paediatric hospital units in London to be closed for adult Covid patients

8 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

Senior clinicians are warning that children's health is on the line...

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/consultants-rebel-over-ae-closures-with-child-safety-warning

So what happened to the Excel Centre Nightingale hospital? Its a bloody farce...

Sounds like total scaremongering bollocks to me.

The press should be ashamed of themselves.

8 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

Senior clinicians are warning that children's health is on the line...

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/consultants-rebel-over-ae-closures-with-child-safety-warning

So what happened to the Excel Centre Nightingale hospital? Its a bloody farce...

If I’m reading this correctly, Covid is a kind of trump card.  Anyone with any other ailment will be turned away.  

if that’s correct, I’m speechless.  I’m not wrapping my head around that at sll. 

Just now, Wight Flight said:

Sounds like total scaremongering bollocks to me.

The press should be ashamed of themselves.

They have no shame. Or a moral compass, set of values or a honest bone in their collective bodies.  

Just now, dgul said:

The second wave hasn't even started yet.

And when it comes it will be scary -- but only because they refuse to do easy stuff that'll mitigate the problem disease.

It bloody has round here. Fucking smoggies on day trips. 

18 hours ago, One percent said:

It bloody has round here. Fucking smoggies on day trips. 

Will you leave them poor smoggies alone...!

They breathe that smog 24/7 for their entire lives - so be grateful that these hardy folk with lots of top-notch antibodies are coming to spread this quality DNA around your town - and save you inter-bred cunts from yourselves...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
On 25/09/2020 at 17:36, The XYY Man said:

Will you leave them poor smoggies alone...!

They breathe that smog 24/7 for their entire lives - so be grateful that these hardy folk with lots of top-notch antibodies are coming to spread this quality DNA around your town - and save you inter-bred cunts from yourselves...

XYY

I'd dissect this whisky-addled shite in defence of Stockton but still feel the outsider in these parts..better DNA from the northwest :D

On 24/09/2020 at 22:47, dgul said:

And when it comes it will be scary -- but only because they refuse to do easy stuff that'll mitigate the problem disease.

Agree. We haven't got to winter yet. If Covid-19 follows the standard respiratory virus pattern, then it will be 3-4 times worse between december and February.

9 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree. We haven't got to winter yet. If Covid-19 follows the standard respiratory virus pattern, then it will be 3-4 times worse between december and February.

All the measures seem pretty pointless while the kids are all at school licking each other..  I don't think it's exactly a secret that as soon as the schools go back everyone gets every cough and cold known to man. 

I get the impression the schools know this and are about to close again fairly soon..   they're quietly enquiring about everyone's access to internet and ipads.   

Childrens educations  or  slowing the spread.

Pick one.

13 minutes ago, Errol said:

3-4 times worse than?

I'd say it'll be worse than March in absolute terms, by maybe 2x.  But it'll appear to be at least 10x worse because they'll be testing at least 10x as many folk.  The usual suspects will be running round like headless chickens.

On 24/09/2020 at 22:47, dgul said:

21 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree. We haven't got to winter yet. If Covid-19 follows the standard respiratory virus pattern, then it will be 3-4 times worse

We haven't even seen a first wave yet that wasn't just some random noise on the annual UK death-rate graph - but already you two soft cunts are cacking in your pants over the second one...?

Let me know when you personally know at least ten cunts who've died from it, and I might just give a fuck...

XYY

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

We haven't even seen a first wave yet that wasn't just some random noise on the annual UK death-rate graph - but already you two soft cunts are cacking in your pants over the second one...?

Let me know when you personally know at least ten cunts who've died from it, and I might just give a fuck...

XYY

That's a fair point -- the horrific 'first wave' wasn't anywhere near as bad as we keep getting told it was (50,000 dead!!! -- hmmm...)

However, i do think that there's a fair chance (>10%) that we'll see the actual problem coming this winter.  Even then, I doubt it would be worse than about 5x the deaths from 'first wave' (the actual deaths, not the made up 'people were dying anyway' stats they throw at us).  Anyway, my point was not that I'm terrified of the disease (I'm sure it'll be okay), but that I am terrified of the extreme lockdown that'll come ,because:

if there's one thing we know about government, it is that if a strategy isn't seem to be working, the chosen solution will be to double-down on that strategy.  And, as TPTB actually think that they made covid go away through lockdown*, we'll get more and more lockdown. 

[* it went away because summer.  It'll come back because winter.]