DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Kendal, could be my new home for life to get away from all this ANTIFA, BLM lefty Liberal BS, is there somewhere you could runaway to and escape it all?

I am just packing this morning after yet another great trip up in the Lakes hiking etc, along with usually going to the Pennines North Yorkshire Moors, but just not had the time as I have crammed so much in. I have stated so often on here that after decades of travelling up to this area and being a mental outdoors nut how I could see myself relocating  here and getting away from all the PC, Liberal lefty racial war bollox(and yes it is a start to a war), and never having to talk about or see this shit hardly ever again as there seems to be very few of those c***s up here.

But what has really shocked me on this trip is my discovery of Kendal, a place I have darted through dozens of times and gave it no thought, it is fucking amazing and near to ethnic free, or am I missing something? It's a beautiful old English town with plenty to do and wonderful old buildings with a lot of our culture kept in intact. I only managed a full day here and might be seeing this place though rose tinted glasses, but it has now gone onto my list of great places to see out my life, further research when I get home

I am in a Cambs village right now by the way.

8 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I am just packing this morning after yet another great trip up in the Lakes hiking etc, along with usually going to the Pennines North Yorkshire Moors, but just not had the time as I have crammed so much in. I have stated so often on here that after decades of travelling up to this area and being a mental outdoors nut how I could see myself relocating  here and getting away from all the PC, Liberal lefty racial war bollox(and yes it is a start to a war), and never having to talk about or see this shit hardly ever again as there seems to be very few of those c***s up here.

But what has really shocked me on this trip is my discovery of Kendal, a place I have darted through dozens of times and gave it no thought, it is fucking amazing and near to ethnic free, or am I missing something? It's a beautiful old English town with plenty to do and wonderful old buildings with a lot of our culture kept in intact. I only managed a full day here and might be seeing this place though rose tinted glasses, but it has now gone onto my list of great places to see out my life, further research when I get home

No such place. It’s the North York Moors. Mind no foreigner (anyone not from the area) knows this.  :)

1 minute ago, haroldshand said:

Had a panic there, just Googled it and it is only tiny.

Come on, even the Scottish Isles have a few little mosques

There are none in Cornwall.

Though there is a small multifaith centre somewhere in the middle of nowhere where they go; that it isn't in any towns is a particular plus as it means none have started down that path. 

2 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Had a panic there, just Googled it and it is only tiny.

Come on, even the Scottish Isles have a few little mosques

Just googled too and it's a church that allows Muslims to have their Friday prayers. :Old:

I'm sure there are plenty of mosques out there too that like to help out Christians with nowhere to pray...xD

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

Nice town, or it was when I was last there some time ago. If you like rain and are the kind of outdoor nut that isn’t deterred by it, then would be ideal. 

30 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Too late I'm afraid, there was a mostly peaceful blm protest in the summer

251840954.jpg.gallery.jpg

Oh don't get me wrong, I know this shit is coming to every corner of the UK at some point, it's now way to late to put the Genie back in the bottle. I along with many people thought Enoch was a racist c*** who just didn't like change, how wrong we were and how right he was.

But for now the BLM, virtual signalling lefty BS that Kendal has is 30 years plus behind the shit I see down South where I live close to, London it is off the scales

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Nice town, or it was when I was last there some time ago. If you like rain and are the kind of outdoor nut that isn’t deterred by it, then would be ideal. 

I love all the seasons as much and in the right doses.

Was driving up the M6 last night between Kendal and Ullswater and seeing the massive black clouds over the mountains was brilliant, and walking in a day of rain up there suits me if I have the right gear, the nights sleep you get after is the best 

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

No. They did not. They did tell me about the town being flooded a few years ago and how put out they were when they went for Sunday lunch and discovered the pub flooded. The horror.

https://flood-map-for-planning.service.gov.uk/confirm-location?easting=351976&northing=493181&placeOrPostcode=kendal

Always worth looking at flooding maps before getting more serious.

2 hours ago, haroldshand said:

I deserved a hat-tip for that B|