DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fur babies wtf 😳

Every seems to be referring to their dogs as fur babies (I hope no one on here does or I’ll be approaching spunko to get you banned).  Wtf is this all about?  No, they are animals and should be treated as such.  I can see a world of hurt coming down the line with poorly trained dogs as they have been treated as babies. O.o

to underline my point, picked this photo up today. Just wtf?   

image.thumb.jpeg.630f25d26ba63b51a6e08f4366f70da9.jpeg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm with you brother. How can you tell your dog loves you more than your missus? Lock em both in the boot of the car for an hour and see which one is happy to see you when you open it.

Although I’ve seen similar to that as a post abdominal op alternative to the collar-of-shame.    Anyway:

People are stupid. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Every seems to be referring to their dogs as fur babies (I hope no one on here does or I’ll be approaching spunko to get you banned).  Wtf is this all about?  No, they are animals and should be treated as such.  I can see a world of hurt coming down the line with poorly trained dogs as they have been treated as babies. O.o

to underline my point, picked this photo up today. Just wtf?   

image.thumb.jpeg.630f25d26ba63b51a6e08f4366f70da9.jpeg

Aww, how cute 😍 

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

What's it about?

Mental wimmin mainly. And cucked hubbies.

This mental desire to motherly nurture extends to shitty arsed dogs and smuggling muzzer cunts in over the Channel.

I want a new dog for firstly the company but also for the challenge of training it into an obedient pet. Nothing nicer to see than a well trained dog.  All these idiots treating them as another child are going to have a heap of trouble. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

I want a new dog for firstly the company but also for the challenge of training it into an obedient pet. Nothing nicer to see than a well trained dog.  All these idiots treating them as another child are going to have a heap of trouble. 

Control freakery, I pity the poor mutts. Its not dog that need training but owners.

More evidence of crazy birds trying to control eveything in a world they have no control over having been brought up to believe they are omnipotent. 

1 minute ago, GBDamo said:

Control freakery, I pity the poor mutts. Its not dog that need training but owners.

More evidence of crazy birds trying to control eveything in a world they have no control over having been brought up to believe they are omnipotent. 

I think the issue is the opposite. They don’t want to control the dog, they want to baby it.  O.o  it needs control freakery if it’s going to be a well behaved dog.  o.O

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I didn’t realise that dog trainers were a thing until I stumbled across a load of adverts for them.  o.O  ffs, it isn’t difficult, just time consuming. 

There is even a cat-trainer on telly now, its like watching the 'pussy whisperer'.

Edited by Chewing Grass
47 minutes ago, One percent said:

Get one with a good peggydree.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I didn’t realise that dog trainers were a thing until I stumbled across a load of adverts for them.  o.O  ffs, it isn’t difficult, just time consuming. 

We have a dog trainer and dog walker, the same person, she's nuts but lovely and we kind of humour her; in reality she's a dog sitter.

The dog does pretty much as he pleases but he's got a very good temperament.

I'll see if I can find his superman costume, its to die for.:D

Ban imminent I reckon.... I don't mind it - in fact I think most dogs are nicer than most people... and if some kid-free people want to lavish more affection on them than might otherwise be 'normal' then i'm all for it. Dogs are great and should be dressed up in as many cute/funny outfits as possible

Bring on the fur babies!

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Durty. Get your mind out the gutter Joe. O.o

Jesus no, it wasn't a sex thing!

More a take-out-issues-with-ex-husband-on-dog thing ;)

2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Ban imminent I reckon.... I don't mind it - in fact I think most dogs are nicer than most people... and if some kid-free people want to lavish more affection on them than might otherwise be 'normal' then i'm all for it. Dogs are great and should be dressed up in as many cute/funny outfits as possible

Bring on the fur babies!

Agree 100%.