DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

NAZI SURPRISE Thousands of TikTok users get ‘Gen Z’ tattoo before realising it’s actually a NAZI symbol

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12774913/thousands-tik-tok-gen-z-nazi-tattoo/

So let’s see. The kids like wearing black a lot and now they are inking themselves with tattoos very similar to the Wolfsangel. Can’t be long before they go full Hugo Boss. And they have to cheek to accuse old fuckers like me of being fascist.

Edited by Virgil Caine
Just now, Virgil Caine said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12774913/thousands-tik-tok-gen-z-nazi-tattoo/

So let’s see. The kids like wearing black a lot and now they are inking themselves with tattoos very similar to the Wolfsangel. Can’t be long before they go full Hugo Boss. And they have to cheek to accuse old fuckers like me of being fascist.

xD  are they also part of antifa?   

17 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Looks nothing like the original Nazi one AFAICT.

If it was meant to be a symbolism of “rebellion” against the mainstream then an actual swastika would have been far more appropriate.  

I’m not sure these kids actually know what being rebellious is..  9_9

I doubt most of them have ever been bellious in the first place.

39 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Looks nothing like the original Nazi one AFAICT.

If it was meant to be a symbolism of “rebellion” against the mainstream then an actual swastika would have been far more appropriate.  

I’m not sure these kids actually know what being rebellious is..  9_9

The swastika is pretty much verboten in lots of modern Europe. You can get up to three years in jail in Germany for using it almost anywhere but for educational purposes. What these kids are wearing us something like the letter Z with a line through the middle of it  it which I believe is used in certain parts of Eastern Europe. Unfortunately it is quite literally the mirror image of the insignia of the Das Reich SS Division when viewed from certain angles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Panzer_Division_Das_Reich#/media/File%3ASS-Panzer-Division_symbol.svg

Edited by Virgil Caine
Just now, Virgil Caine said:

The swastika is pretty much verboten in lots of modern Europe. You can get up to three years in jail in Germany for using it almost anywhere but for educational purposes. 

Precisely.

That’s a lot more rebellious than putting an entirely uncontroversial “Z” on your arm. Well,  until someone decided it looked a tiny bit like something that might be controversial.

(Which is also not to say I think either is a good idea).

13 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Unfortunately it is the mirror image of the insignia of the Das Reich SS Division when viewed from certain angles

Mirrored and viewed at a certain angle..    so in other words not at all then o.O

Unless you are trying to draw the comparison deliberately.

20 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Mirrored and viewed at a certain angle..    so in other words not at all then o.O

Unless you are trying to draw the comparison deliberately.

Well it is close enough to have attracted the attention of the media.

It is an exact match is the symbol of the the 4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/4th_SS_Polizei_Panzergrenadier_Division#:~:text=The 4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division was one,of the Ordnungspolizei or Orpo (uniformed national police).

And as XSwampy has pointed out it is also similar to the insignia of the modern Azov battalion.

Anyway the point I am making is if you are going to make a fuss over trivialities such as a picture of an old negro on Uncle Bens rice or historical  throwbacks such as institutions like colleges or hospitals originally funded by long dead imperialists or slave traders then it is a bit dumb running around with something that might be thought to be SS insignia daubed on your body

Edited by Virgil Caine
7 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:
13 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Well it is close enough to have attracted the attention of the media

Well the media love a good story.

But it’s a “Z”.  

Just a “Z”.

If it was a black Z with a white outline set against a black shield with a bite taken out of it,  then I would agree that it looks like they are trying to imitate that specific military unit. For some reason.

Edited by Libspero
26 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Well the media love a good story.

But it’s a “Z”.  

Just a “Z”.

If it was a black Z with a white outline set against a black shield with a bite taken out of it,  then I would agree that it looks like they are trying to imitate that specific military unit. For some reason.

If you were going to mimic proper Nazi SS tattoos you would have your blood group inked under your armpit. 

Personally I would avoid any visible  tattoos as they are a bit of a minefield particularly if they might be misinterpreted as political or religious symbols. 

https://metro.co.uk/2015/12/18/7-tattoos-that-could-get-you-in-serious-trouble-5571670/

Edited by Virgil Caine

"Thousands"....where's the proof? All I see is a handful at most.

Still, bunch of fucking idiots. However I see tats on women as a good thing as it pre-warns you to stay the fuck away from them, red flags of their mental illness, same as colouring their hair bright blue or those nose rings cows have. I'm sure there's some technical term for this? That messed up people need to display their mental illnesses via physical forms on their bodies?

12 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

If you were going to mimic proper Nazi SS tattoos you would have your blood group inked under your armpit. 

Personally I would avoid any visible  tattoos as they are a bit of a minefield particularly if they might be misinterpreted as political or religious symbols. 

https://metro.co.uk/2015/12/18/7-tattoos-that-could-get-you-in-serious-trouble-5571670/

Or you have Slut in Thai tattooed like posh spice did

1 hour ago, gibbon said:

"Thousands"....where's the proof? All I see is a handful at most.

Still, bunch of fucking idiots. However I see tats on women as a good thing as it pre-warns you to stay the fuck away from them, red flags of their mental illness, same as colouring their hair bright blue or those nose rings cows have. I'm sure there's some technical term for this? That messed up people need to display their mental illnesses via physical forms on their bodies?

Tats on wimmin are known as Tramp Stamps. They are a sign you are an easy lay

4 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Tats on wimmin are known as Tramp Stamps. They are a sign you are an easy lay

Yup I know that one, but there's a specific scientific/pseudo-scientific term for birds who sub-consciously have to disfiguring themselves as a warning to others of their mental illness.

Edited by gibbon
2 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Yup I know that one, but there's a specific scientific/pseudo-scientific term for birds who sub-consciously have to disfiguring themselves as a warning to others of their mental illness.

Just kids, trying to be individuals, just like everybody else.:CryBaby: