DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Laurence Fox to start new party.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://laurencefoxparty.nationbuilder.com/   Heres a guy who stuck his neck out from a pretty good life and lost all his work in the process. He is deserving of support. Massive fuckin

I'm in.

Britain worked best when Christianity of the lightweight CofE kind had a significant role in society. When the concept of moral duty was part of our upbringing.  There aren’t enough safeguards in

Posted Images

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Thank you. Completed the contact form.  

Me too.

I said to the old man before the last election that the country will need a younger more relatable Farage to cut through. Clearly without knowing the carnage that lay ahead for us all.

And here we are!

And yes i know what you think about NF, and i wouldnt bother arguing on that. Hes run his race now anyway.

This guy has put it on the line and i wish him well.

4 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Me too.

I said to the old man before the last election that the country will need a younger more relatable Farage to cut through. Clearly without knowing the carnage that lay ahead for us all.

And here we are!

And yes i know what you think about NF, and i wouldnt bother arguing on that. Hes run his race now anyway.

This guy has put it on the line and i wish him well.

Mind, putting my cynical hat on, they will just demonise him. Racist, out of touch, little englander, etc, etc....

1 minute ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

No doubt.

He may be the one that breaks through though. Cometh the hour, cometh the man and all that. Let’s hope so but I’m not convinced that our salvation rests on one individual. Yes, we need a leader but the rest of us need to stand tall behind that leader.  I’m not sur that will happen. 

Just now, Libspero said:

Never heard of him.

Wiki seems to think he’s ok:

Not sure if it’s enough to win a seat, let alone an election..  but it will be interesting to see if he comes to anything.

Christ, we have discussed at length on here, complete with videos. Spunko should consider giving him an honorary membership as his views are so closely aligned with here. He talks a lot of sense. 

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Oh, and you also have to remember that image is everything these days.

He's young, is an actor and also a singer songwriter.

That really quite hip, and harder to dismiss than a middle aged career politician in a suit.

Mind, trump was an incredibly popular self made (mostly) man. Look what they have managed to do to him. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Mind, trump was an incredibly popular self made (mostly) man. Look what they have managed to do to him. 

Or, look at it the other way..  look at what they still haven’t managed to do to him despite the fact he deliberately pokes them with a stick every day.

9 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Or, look at it the other way..  look at what they still haven’t managed to do to him despite the fact he deliberately pokes them with a stick every day.

Agree but he is way more powerful than Liam Fox.  

i really do hop he manages to make something of this though.  Seems to me to be a principled, decent person. 

45 minutes ago, One percent said:

Agree but he is way more powerful than Liam Fox.  

i really do hop he manages to make something of this though.  Seems to me to be a principled, decent person. 

I’ve just realised that I called the poor bloke Liam who is that idiot politician. It’s Lawrence isn’t ir. Soz. :)

21 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Sorry, but he's cucked already :

Bitchute link to the same video :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D5i-Yh8PNM8/

Screenshot_20200926-232522.png

Screenshot_20200926-232553.png

Screenshot_20200926-232608.png

Exactly that. The right and their taking on as Jews as their pet minority to counter labour and Islam is making them every bit as insufferable as the left. 

Yes, there are valid points to be made against Islam, but there are also valid points to be made against organized Jewry & zionist excesses/the rogue nature of Israel. Corbyn dared raise the latter, and, well we know the rest. 

It shouldnt be verboten to notice that the vast majority of Terror offences & FGM in this country are courtesy of the muslim community, and nor should it be verboten to notice the Jews are vastly over-represented in positions of power in key sectors. 

• spunko changed the title to Laurence Fox to start new party.