DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Reproductive rights v2

Says Father that won't be there for his children. 

I donate blood. (well I did, haven't for a while). At no point did I ever think, hmm I don't want this going to a Gay person or I don't want want this to go to a Muslim etc. 

I think he need to learn what donate means. Even worse if he's getting paid for it. 

2 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Says Father that won't be there for his children. 

I donate blood. (well I did, haven't for a while). At no point did I ever think, hmm I don't want this going to a Gay person or I don't want want this to go to a Muslim etc. 

I think he need to learn what donate means. Even worse if he's getting paid for it. 

He’ll learn when some of them start hitting him up for child maintenance payments, there are a couple of single women in the group. xD

"The HFEA has confirmed the clinic should never have accepted Mr Gaskell as a donor because his views were contrary to the Equality Act, which states that donors and clinics cannot ‘discriminate against protected groups’."

So do they think the 13 children should be removed from existance?

15 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Wierd one.

I though there was a rule or law that pulled the plug once 5ish kids had been hatched from a sperm donor.

Having 10+ half siblings running around, with wierd attraction is a recipe for, err, Norfolk.

There was a fertility doctor in the US that used his own sperm in hundreds of cases, I seem to remember. It was the early 90s when that came to light, and I was playing cricket in the Cornish/Devon villages, I remember wondering if there'd been some dodgy fertility doctors operating down there!

13 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There was a fertility doctor in the US that used his own sperm in hundreds of cases, I seem to remember. It was the early 90s when that came to light, and I was playing cricket in the Cornish/Devon villages, I remember wondering if there'd been some dodgy fertility doctors operating down there!

In some of the larger Northern estates I reckon that a small number of uber chav have sired a large of kids.

I say an uber chav, more someone drunk n  willing n able to out their cock in a fat greasy  munter.

Then a documentary about the clinic, shown on Dutch TV, raised the disturbing possibility that as many as 200 children could have been fathered by the same sperm donor.

“Yonathan was watching the television, saying: ‘These could be our brothers and sisters,’” says Heij. “A lot of them were very intelligent, just like him; and we were looking at them thinking: ‘Do they look like Yonathan and Lotte?’”

Going all Goebbels Mrs dpy n friends have constant stream of unintelligent kids, all from the same families, prob inbred. Total mouth breathers - lights on, noone at home.

Nothing like hearing some wispy lefty teacher going - They need to sterilise everyone in that family.

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

In some of the larger Northern estates I reckon that a small number of uber chav have sired a large of kids.

I say an uber chav, more someone drunk n  willing n able to out their cock in a fat greasy  munter.

I’ve been asked has recently has 8 years ago.this woman used to meet me for a shag has she had been trying for 2 years with her 30 year old boyfriend.i didn’t want to point out that at 44 ish maybe your to old within a month she was pregnent a dropped me like a hot potatoes after telling me it’s not mine I checked the dates lol 😂 

8 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I was playing cricket in the Cornish/Devon villages, I remember wondering if there'd been some dodgy fertility doctors operating down there!

Down where...?

Actually, I don't really want to fucking know...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man