DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Amy Coney Barrett - Wonder Woman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah. I thought she had slaves tbh.

She is a conservative, a woman and a Catholic which is always a troublesome combination for the Democrats. Attacking her on the grounds of her religious beliefs is dangerous for them on a variety of g

I would't call a person a loon that is against chopping up babies and throwing them in a bucket.

Posted Images

At last - a more diverse appointment to the SCOTUS.

Young. Female.

Truly a victory for a progressive society.

And a MILF.

Just now, Boglet said:

2 adopted black kids. Gonna be fun to see what kind of smear the left are going to come up with. Going to have to be really creative.

Family photo of Amy Coney Barrett, her husband Jesse Barrett, and their seven children Emma; Vivian; Tess; John Peter; Liam; Juliet; and Benjamin

'Course, having 2 adopted black kids would disqualify her if I were the one doing the nominating :D

As a mother of two young black children, I worry about the negative affect the BLM movement has ...

10 minutes ago, eta-carinae said:

I think she's a mega-catholic unfortunately. Against abortion even for rape or if child/mother would suffer or die in birth.

It's possible to be a conservative without being a dogmatic loon. Unfortunately they too often are linked.

In the US it seems you have to choose your lunacy. If I was an American, I’d choose this kind of lunatic, though I’d have reservations. 

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She seems quite remarkable. Both she and her husband. How many family pics do you see like the above where people look so happy.

Yes, it's really quite something to see someone with a demanding career also managing such a large family - even if she is wealthy enough to have some help doing so.

Fair play to her.

Edited by JoeDavola
43 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Seems in good nick for 48.

Better shape than most 28 year old Lefty women ;)

Better shape and better looking than most 28yo women, full stop. She’s better looking than her young daughters. Moral certitude and discipline is very sustaining for the human animal.

43 minutes ago, Boglet said:

2 adopted black kids. Gonna be fun to see what kind of smear the left are going to come up with. Going to have to be really creative.

Family photo of Amy Coney Barrett, her husband Jesse Barrett, and their seven children Emma; Vivian; Tess; John Peter; Liam; Juliet; and Benjamin

'Course, having 2 adopted black kids would disqualify her if I were the one doing the nominating :D

They refused the black boy a tie.

Racist cunts.

27 minutes ago, eta-carinae said:

I think she's a mega-catholic unfortunately. Against abortion even for rape or if child/mother would suffer or die in birth.

It's possible to be a conservative without being a dogmatic loon. Unfortunately they too often are linked.

Erm no...

“I think it is very unlikely at this point that the court is going to overturn Roe [v. Wade], or Roe [v. Wade] as curbed by [Planned Parenthood v.] Casey. The fundamental element, that the woman has a right to choose abortion, will probably stand,” she said. “The controversy right now is about funding. It’s a question of whether abortions will be publicly or privately funded.”

Barrett said it is important to recognize the emotional and physical difficulty of carrying an unwanted pregnancy to term.

“Motherhood is a privilege, but it comes at a price,” she said. “A woman who wants to become pregnant accepts this price, but in an unplanned pregnancy the woman faces the difficulties of pregnancy unwillingly.”

Many women who choose to abort an unwanted pregnancy are both poor and single, Barrett said, and therefore do not have the means to raise a child properly. She said this ought to be an area of focus for addressing the abortion issue.

“I think supporting poor, single mothers would be the best way to reduce the number of abortions in the U.S.,” Barrett said.

12 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Better shape and better looking than most 28yo women, full stop. She’s better looking than her young daughters. Moral certitude and discipline is very sustaining for the human animal.

The daughters are at that hormonal puppy fat stage. Give them 5 years and they probably will look fabulous.