• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Person parked outside for 2 hours on phone.

Scrolling on phone for last 2 hours - not seen her before. Car has been here all day empty - presume gone to work, and now finished and returned to car. Most people jump in the car and drive home.

Will she sleep in it overnight?

Is this the face of modern UK?

Edited by 201p
missing word

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

Scrolling on phone for last 2 hours - not seen her before. Car has been here all day empty - presume gone to work, and now finished and returned to car. Most people jump in the car and drive home.

Will she sleep in it overnight?

Is this face of modern UK?

Ask her if she fancies a chinese washed down with a bottle of red wine...

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

When I was getting fed up of my ex never leaving me alone for a second I used to park up for half an hour on the way home just to have some time to myself and blame the traffic.

Nice manouver. All I want in life is a bit of quiet time by myself. I'm not greedy, am hour or two a day is fine. xD

Someone having an affair.

In my last home once a week for a year or two a couple would pull up in two separate cars, park up and then drive away in one car. Several hours later, in time for going home from work time, they would return, get into their separate cars and drive off.

Of course, this lady may be looking for one of us on tinder and she just keeps swiping.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Of course, this lady may be looking for one of us on tinder and she just keeps swiping.

Swiping? Not heard it called that before.

Well the lampposts will go on in a hour, so she's right under it. She'll have to move or people who walk past will see her in there if she's going to sleep there tonight. It's not outside our house but the neighbours.

Just now, 201p said:

Well the lampposts will go on in a hour, so she's right under it. She'll have to move or people who walk past will see her in there if she's going to sleep there tonight. It's not outside our house but the neighbours.

Does she look distressed?

I haven't livestreamed - and I don't think there's anything worth seeing.

Anyway I'm turning in soon - the Beetroot must be wearing off. Will see how this pans out in a few hours.

Ah she broke down. The break down vehicle has turned up.

I was getting a bit worried as it is getting dark. Just called the neighbour who's just come in to see if he knows her.

3 hours for them to turn up!

Edited by 201p

12 minutes ago, 201p said:

Ah she broke down. The break down vehicle has turned up.

I was getting a bit worried as it is getting dark. Just called the neighbour who's just come in to see if he knows her.

3 hours for them to turn up!

Cover,

Probably MI5 and clocked you spotted her :ph34r:

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Bollards! I bought a few of them to put outside my house to stop the presumed housewife in her Q7 doing the same outside mine 3x a week. It worked!

You 'bought' bollards?

Feckin amateur. There are millions of the sodding things just sitting around waiting to be liberated.