• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Person parked outside for 2 hours on phone.

Recommended Posts

Scrolling on phone for last 2 hours - not seen her before. Car has been here all day empty - presume gone to work, and now finished and returned to car. Most people jump in the car and drive home.

Will she sleep in it overnight?

Is this the face of modern UK?

Edited by 201p
missing word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 201p said:

Scrolling on phone for last 2 hours - not seen her before. Car has been here all day empty - presume gone to work, and now finished and returned to car. Most people jump in the car and drive home.

Will she sleep in it overnight?

Is this face of modern UK?

Ask her if she fancies a chinese washed down with a bottle of red wine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

When I was getting fed up of my ex never leaving me alone for a second I used to park up for half an hour on the way home just to have some time to myself and blame the traffic.

Nice manouver. All I want in life is a bit of quiet time by myself. I'm not greedy, am hour or two a day is fine. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone having an affair.

In my last home once a week for a year or two a couple would pull up in two separate cars, park up and then drive away in one car. Several hours later, in time for going home from work time, they would return, get into their separate cars and drive off.

Of course, this lady may be looking for one of us on tinder and she just keeps swiping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Of course, this lady may be looking for one of us on tinder and she just keeps swiping.

Swiping? Not heard it called that before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the lampposts will go on in a hour, so she's right under it. She'll have to move or people who walk past will see her in there if she's going to sleep there tonight. It's not outside our house but the neighbours.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 201p said:

Well the lampposts will go on in a hour, so she's right under it. She'll have to move or people who walk past will see her in there if she's going to sleep there tonight. It's not outside our house but the neighbours.

 

 

Does she look distressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't livestreamed - and I don't think there's anything worth seeing.

Anyway I'm turning in soon - the Beetroot must be wearing off. Will see how this pans out in a few hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah she broke down. The break down vehicle has turned up.

I was getting a bit worried as it is getting dark. Just called the neighbour who's just come in to see if he knows her.

3 hours for them to turn up!

Edited by 201p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 201p said:

Ah she broke down. The break down vehicle has turned up.

I was getting a bit worried as it is getting dark. Just called the neighbour who's just come in to see if he knows her.

3 hours for them to turn up!

Cover,

Probably MI5 and clocked you spotted her :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Bollards! I bought a few of them to put outside my house to stop the presumed housewife in her Q7 doing the same outside mine 3x a week. It worked!

You 'bought' bollards?

Feckin amateur. There are millions of the sodding things just sitting around waiting to be liberated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.