Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Going all puritanical tonight. A swathe of new laws.


Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8781629/New-Covid-rules-1k-fines-false-claims-loud-music-singing-dancing-BANNED.html
 

  • Fines for people who refuse to self-isolate, starting at £1,000 and rising to £10,000 for serial repeat offenders.
  • But if you are found to have 'recklessly' left self-isolation - the fine starts at £4,000 
  • Recklessly is described as deliberately going somewhere crowded where you could infect others - like an office. 
  • A £1,000 fine if you maliciously claim someone could have been exposed to coronavirus, and the falsehood is then discovered.
  • Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes are banned from playing music at more than 85 decibels - roughly the noise level in a busy restaurant or that made by heavy traffic. Live performances are exempt from this rule.
  • Landlords and managers must take 'all reasonable measures' to stop singing on their premises by customers in groups of more than six, and dancing by anyone.  Weddings are exempt from this rule.
  • Fines of £4,000 for people who are 'reckless' and come into contact with other people when they know they should be at home in isolation. 
  • Examples given include people going to work in an office or other crowded place when you should be at home.
  • £50 fine for staff who fail to tell their workplace they need to self-isolate. 
  • Employers banned from forcing staff to work when they should be self-isolating or going along with an employee's desire to work instead of self-isolating
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who downloads the app or goes for a test must be mental as it exposes you to a torrent of conflicting and dictatorial rules rules that the Stasi would be proud of.

I just go where the fuck I want but even I fell out with the stazi at Tesco this morning who said the girl can’t stand in the deep shopping trolly at Tesco.its covid related not in case she falls over

Inshallah. 

Posted Images

The problem is that nearly all of those rely on the honesty of the individual and so are completely unenforceable.  If you don’t have “the app” then you can’t be tracked and told to isolate.  If you have symptoms..  who is ever going to know?  If you don’t get tested you are completely under the radar so how will anyone know you were meant to be self isolating?

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8781629/New-Covid-rules-1k-fines-false-claims-loud-music-singing-dancing-BANNED.html
 

  • Fines for people who refuse to self-isolate, starting at £1,000 and rising to £10,000 for serial repeat offenders.
  • But if you are found to have 'recklessly' left self-isolation - the fine starts at £4,000 
  • Recklessly is described as deliberately going somewhere crowded where you could infect others - like an office. 
  • A £1,000 fine if you maliciously claim someone could have been exposed to coronavirus, and the falsehood is then discovered.
  • Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes are banned from playing music at more than 85 decibels - roughly the noise level in a busy restaurant or that made by heavy traffic. Live performances are exempt from this rule.
  • Landlords and managers must take 'all reasonable measures' to stop singing on their premises by customers in groups of more than six, and dancing by anyone.  Weddings are exempt from this rule.
  • Fines of £4,000 for people who are 'reckless' and come into contact with other people when they know they should be at home in isolation. 
  • Examples given include people going to work in an office or other crowded place when you should be at home.
  • £50 fine for staff who fail to tell their workplace they need to self-isolate. 
  • Employers banned from forcing staff to work when they should be self-isolating or going along with an employee's desire to work instead of self-isolating

I wonder if these can be backdated because there are some hypocrites that would have a pretty long charge list there!

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8781629/New-Covid-rules-1k-fines-false-claims-loud-music-singing-dancing-BANNED.html
 

  • Fines for people who refuse to self-isolate, starting at £1,000 and rising to £10,000 for serial repeat offenders.
  • But if you are found to have 'recklessly' left self-isolation - the fine starts at £4,000 
  • Recklessly is described as deliberately going somewhere crowded where you could infect others - like an office. 
  • A £1,000 fine if you maliciously claim someone could have been exposed to coronavirus, and the falsehood is then discovered.
  • Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes are banned from playing music at more than 85 decibels - roughly the noise level in a busy restaurant or that made by heavy traffic. Live performances are exempt from this rule.
  • Landlords and managers must take 'all reasonable measures' to stop singing on their premises by customers in groups of more than six, and dancing by anyone.  Weddings are exempt from this rule.
  • Fines of £4,000 for people who are 'reckless' and come into contact with other people when they know they should be at home in isolation. 
  • Examples given include people going to work in an office or other crowded place when you should be at home.
  • £50 fine for staff who fail to tell their workplace they need to self-isolate. 
  • Employers banned from forcing staff to work when they should be self-isolating or going along with an employee's desire to work instead of self-isolating

When I started reading what David icke said 20 years ago I thought....how awful but hoped it would never happen.

I don’t care for his lizard/reptile/shape shifters stuff but sadly he was spot on about ever increasing state oppression and surveillance.

It’s becoming quite scary now. I don’t have a smartphone and don’t want one but wouldn’t be surprised if Rishi Sunshine announces a free smartphone for everyone so we can all have the app! Depressing!

Still, I have some hope though because through local chat and reading comments from a variety of online sources there is a lot of resistance to the belief that we are in the midst of a very threatening pandemic and that something else is going on. People seem to be becoming angry that they are being banned from meeting close family or friends in their own homes. Rightly so, in my opinion. WTF?

Edited by Van Lady
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Libspero said:

The problem is that nearly all of those rely on the honesty of the individual and so are completely unenforceable.  If you don’t have “the app” then you can’t be tracked and told to isolate.  If you have symptoms..  who is ever going to know?  If you don’t get tested you are completely under the radar so how will anyone know you were meant to be self isolating?

I can see you are one of those logical troublemakers, just like the Commies...just a moment whilst I inform on you Brother...

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

When I started reading what David icke said 20 years ago I thought....how awful but hoped it would never happen.

I don’t care for his lizard/reptile/shape shifters stuff but sadly he was spot on about ever increasing state oppression and surveillance.

It’s becoming quite scary now. I don’t have a smartphone and don’t want one but wouldn’t be surprised if Rishi Sunshine announces a free smartphone for everyone so we can all have the app! Depressing!

Still, I have some hope though because through local chat and reading comments from a variety of online sources there is a lot of resistance to the belief that we are in the midst of a very threatening pandemic and that something else is going on. People seem to be becoming angry that they are being banned from meeting close family or friends in their own homes. Rightly so, in my opinion. WTF?

I remember reading The Robots Guide to Freedom in 1999. It’s been downhill ever since. And here we are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I am worried I spend a lot of time thinking about hw best to hit them back. 

Protests in london do not work, 

Why do you think they have worked so hard over the last 30 years to disarm us?  The American establishment has been confounded by their constitution but still they try as the know an armed populace will not be easily cowed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...