• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

The Happy Fluffy Pink Unicorn Thread.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Fuck off

sorry could help it. :)  if I come across anything, I'll let you know. 

On a personal level, the youngest offspring started her new and first proper job today. No more shelling out and another lot of board money into the household coffers. Now that is a happy story. 

It's a start.....

😀

8 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

This is the happy news thread. I need something nice and fluffy to read to cheer me up and give me some much needed faith in my fellow man.

C'mon, you can do it!

There you are....

3 minutes ago, eight said:

Is this some leftie infiltration technique?

It's working! I think it's the Uke.

And the video after is the Duck Song. :-)

I feel a tad happier now, albeit constipated.

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard

OK, So I teach this dance class for raw beginners and this guy comes in who has never danced a step in his life.  I teach him  a very basic two step that actually looks good but is very simple.  He meets this lady at the same class, about his own age (60s), and I teach her the same thing.  Last week I go to a local hootenanny and the pair of them are there dancing the two step to good old country exactly as I taught them and they are as happy as Larry together.  It felt good and he did the whole thing wearing spurs.  Made my day. 

8 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

cuteness-overload-o.gif

Few things piss me off more than seeing the hideously mutated results of pet breeders who create animals who can't walk, jump, climb, see or breathe properly, just because they judge that their Frankenstein creation looks 'nice'.

I woke up in a positive, happy mood this morning. 5 seconds of looking at this sub-cat 'thing', which will never be able to run and jump as a cat should, and which will probably die an agonising early death after a short life beset with chronic health problems, and I'll be spending my entire day in a foul mood.

So thanks for this happy news thread, Sucralose. Thanks a frigging million.

Meh. 

4 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Few things piss me off more than seeing the hideously mutated results of pet breeders who create animals who can't walk, jump, climb, see or breathe properly, just because they judge that their Frankenstein creation looks 'nice'.

I woke up in a positive, happy mood this morning. 5 seconds of looking at this sub-cat 'thing', which will never be able to run and jump as a cat should, and which will probably die an agonising early death after a short life beset with chronic health problems, and I'll be spending my entire day in a foul mood.

Meh. 

Yeah, I've got a bad feeling the lion, in that other clip, probably got shot by poachers, or something.

2 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Meh. 

Well that didn't have the desired effect!

There is a life lesson to be learned here folks. If it's cute, it's probably a hideously deformed mutant.

Have a lovely day everyone!