DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Testing government lies - Ideas welcome

You don't need an actual real test only the isolation of somebody who thinks they have it.

Imagine the R0 is 10.

You have special social distancing & mask wearing bring it down to 5.

You then have fake test for suspected cases and 'find' that 4 out of the 5 have it and make them self isolate for two weeks.

The R0 is now down to 0.9

So you make it 3 out of 5 and open the pubs.

The R0 is now 2 so you make it 5 out of 5 for a few weeks.

Etc. etc.

They don't give a fuck who has it only the number catching it.

Why waste money on a test? When you can fake it and get the same result. R0<1 

8 minutes ago, spunko said:

Another thread for the non-believers. ERROL = Keep away.xD

I was told recently by a family friend about his sister who works for the NHS in Wales and was booked in for a COVID test but didn't go. A week later she got told she had "tested positive for COVID-19".... WTF.

Now I see something similar in the comments on another website. How rife is this?

Screenshot_2020-09-30 Art in the Cocklecroft Towers, Part Three Going Postal.png

I have booked in a test tomorrow but am not going to go. WIll update the test results when I "get" them. Anyone want to bet if I am COVID-19 positive?

But the BBC debunked this. So don't tell lies....

I'll be interested to see what happens to you though.............

21 minutes ago, spunko said:

I was told recently by a family friend about his sister who works for the NHS in Wales and was booked in for a COVID test but didn't go. A week later she got told she had "tested positive for COVID-19".... WTF.

Now I see something similar in the comments on another website. How rife is this?

Screenshot_2020-09-30 Art in the Cocklecroft Towers, Part Three Going Postal.png

I have booked in a test tomorrow but am not going to go. WIll update the test results when I "get" them. Anyone want to bet if I am COVID-19 positive?

Interesting.

But I bet this is caused by incompetence somewhere. Multi-Million pound testing machinery and labs, but somewhere in the chain there's a bored worker who has to manually types from one screen into an excel file on the other. Or the nurse got mixed up and labelled the samples the wrong order again.

10 Mr A. Smith's? Just pick one.

Remember that the people in charge of the whole testing system have been proven to be the worst types of useless bureaucrat.

35 minutes ago, spunko said:

I’ll have £1 on you being COVID-19 positive.

and £1 on bad AIDS and/or scrofula 

51 minutes ago, spunko said:

Why have you booked a test if you aren't going to go?

20 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Why have you booked a test if you aren't going to go?

Did you read the opening post? I though I explained it well enough.

44 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Interesting.

But I bet this is caused by incompetence somewhere. Multi-Million pound testing machinery and labs, but somewhere in the chain there's a bored worker who has to manually types from one screen into an excel file on the other. Or the nurse got mixed up and labelled the samples the wrong order again.

10 Mr A. Smith's? Just pick one.

Remember that the people in charge of the whole testing system have been proven to be the worst types of useless bureaucrat.

Yes, probably is that. But if it's widespread then it brings the entire thing into even more disrepute than I thought possible.

8 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Pay Peanuts - get Monkeys.

That will be privately run coronavirus mass-testing labs, there will be bonuses involved for meeting targets.

Meeting targets means tweeking numbers, diddling spread-sheets and the fine art of creative accountancy and record keeping.

Expensive peanuts, this was July.

Ministers are spending £10 billion on the test and trace programme which is failing to hit targets – and it’s still not yet fully operational. The revelation came after documents were released yesterday showing the Government has allocated £48 billion for public services during the coronavirus crisis.

Of the £48.5 billion of additional expenditure on public services for the immediate response to the outbreak, £31.9 billion was allocated to the NHS. Personal protective equipment (PPE) for frontline health staff – including gloves, aprons and masks for hospitals and care homes – cost the Government £15 billion over three months, which is more than the annual budget of the Home Office. It reflects not only the amount of protective equipment that was required at the last minute, but also the exorbitant cost charged by some suppliers. The Government was criticised at the start of the pandemic when it emerged that despite warnings, it had failed to stock up on PPE.

A further £5.5 billion went on the hiring of private sector health facilities, delivering medicines to those who were vulnerable and shielding, and opening GP surgeries and pharmacies during bank holidays.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/09/government-spent-10000000000-failing-test-trace-programme-12967585/?ito=cbshare

24 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Pay Peanuts - get Monkeys.

That will be privately run coronavirus mass-testing labs, there will be bonuses involved for meeting targets.

Meeting targets means tweeking numbers, diddling spread-sheets and the fine art of creative accountancy and record keeping.

Remember this abomination? In the real buisness world if you walked into a meeting and claimed you'd increased productivity 4x in a few days you'd get laughed out of the room.

_112058956_testingchart-nc.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-54361824

"In total, almost 500 employees at the factory have been tested and the vast majority of the cases who tested positive were not displaying symptoms," said Cornwall Council. 

Rachel Wigglesworth, interim director for Public Health for Cornwall Council, said: "In finding people who weren't displaying symptoms we have potentially stopped much wider spread in our communities".

Weird stance. I know the government Is doing random sampling programmes. No chance really of containing if people walking around oblivious with no symptoms. 

2 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

"In finding people who weren't displaying symptoms we have potentially stopped much wider spread in our communities".

Well.

Testing has uncovered 170 cases of Covid-19 among workers at a pork meat processing plant in Cornwall.

And.

In the week to Sunday, numbers rose from 115 to 180. The infection rate is 31.5 per 100,000.

So it went up by 65 but they have 170 new cases in one factory.

So only 10 others or a drop of 105?

Numberwang!

58 minutes ago, spunko said:

Did you read the opening post? I though I explained it well enough.

Yes, probably is that. But if it's widespread then it brings the entire thing into even more disrepute than I thought possible.

I thought you needed symptoms to have a test?

However, whatever you do you can't be as thick as the moron all over the radio this morning that 'had' to come from Surrey to the Isle of Wight for a test. Except he didn't.

He tested positive for Covid, selfish cunt of the week and liar of the month.

3 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

I think the other 115 were last / prior week. 

Yeah, So do I.... Didn't they infect anyone?

For clarity. Last week out of 115 infected people 114 infected only 10 others and the 115th infected 170.

What sort of virus is it?

Edited by XswampyX

People sent to a test centre that had closed because it was in an area in lockdown:

People needing Covid-19 tests have been sent to a centre in an area under local lockdown, despite it being closed.

Rhondda Labour MP Chris Bryant said the situation in Clydach Vale, near Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taf (RCT), was an "utter farce."

The site is run by Serco and slots are booked via the UK government-run online system.

The UK government, which oversees most of Wales' coronavirus tests, said testing capacity increased daily.

All those who booked at the Clydach site were contacted and advised to go to an alternative site in Abercynon where they will be tested, a spokesman said.

Richard Case, 45, from Llanharan booked a test at Clydach Vale at 10:00 BST on Thursday for his 13-year-old son Dylan, who has a sore throat and dry cough.

When he and Dylan arrived they joined a queue of "around 20 vehicles" but could see in the distance that people were turning around.

"I thought they were there having the tests and then turning around, but only when we got to the front of the line did we see that everything there, all the council offices up there, were completely shut off.

"And it wasn't until I looked on Twitter and saw Chris Bryant's tweets when I got home that I realised that the test centre had been shut."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54371859