DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Black history month

Ffs, The media are really pushing this. The post office have painted some post boxes black to commemorate black people.

A post box in glasgow has  been painted black to celebrate a black guy that played for glasgow rangers and served as an officer in WW1. Fair enough, he might have been a decent guy. However he never really did much that numerous white people haven't done as well. Should we really celebrate people just because they were black? Have we painted many other post boxes to celebrate glasgow rangers football players..

I just find it offensive how history is basically getting rewritten to include brown people in Britain's past. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Per my post on the BLM thread why are all other minorities being ignored except black people? What about the generally successful Asians expelled from Uganda like Priti Patel's family. Or th

Someone really needs to find one of these and paint a big pair of goggly eyes and some white lips around the letter slot to give it the full Al Jolson look.

I just saw it first thing this morning on the BBC  starting October and just thought FUCK. Not another month of this crap and just who said that black history did not matter? I am 100% certa

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Ffs, The media are really pushing this. The post office have painted some post boxes black to commemorate black people.

A post box in glasgow has  been painted black to celebrate a black guy that played for glasgow rangers and served as an officer in WW1. Fair enough, he might have been a decent guy. However he never really did much that numerous white people haven't done as well. Should we really celebrate people just because they were black? Have we painted many other post boxes to celebrate glasgow rangers football players..

I just find it offensive how history is basically getting rewritten to include brown people in Britain's past. 

He might’ve been black, but I’d bet he wasn’t a catholic 

33 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

many whites are now questioning what did we let ourselves in for post 1950's, who the fuck gave the order to allow 3 million muslims into the UK with 50% muslim immigration numbers coming in post 2010, how the fuck did that happen and who allowed it?

It's a matter of historical record when, how and even who started, continued and accelerated it. Here, as in the US. We can put names to those people.

But don't look too closely as it starts to get awkward and people get very uncomfortable when you start to look at whether there was anything connecting them, ethnicity perhaps.

Edited by Boglet

It's getting so every time I look at my company portal thing there is some new initiative for Diversity, a Bi-Awareness Webinar , or something like that. It's supposed to be for teaching people to change their views towards "minority orientations" whatever in a positive way.

I couldn't care less about someone else's favourite ways of shagging, same as they are not bothered about mine. It all starts from the assumption that I am likely to hate on them for being "different" and  that I need to work on that, and I resent my lack of interest in them being interpreted that way.

20 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

It's getting so every time I look at my company portal thing there is some new initiative for Diversity, a Bi-Awareness Webinar , or something like that. It's supposed to be for teaching people to change their views towards "minority orientations" whatever in a positive way.

I couldn't care less about someone else's favourite ways of shagging, same as they are not bothered about mine. It all starts from the assumption that I am likely to hate on them for being "different" and  that I need to work on that, and I resent my lack of interest in them being interpreted that way.

There's nothing more annoying to these attention whores than to tell them you couldn't give a fuck about their minority issues, literally have no oponion, doesn't pop up on my radar, "knock yourself out, it affects me not"

I only get pissy when they tell me I should care and hold an opinion, their opinion.

Then they ge told where to go and for that you get labelled as phobic of something.

9 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Per my post on the BLM thread why are all other minorities being ignored except black people?

What about the generally successful Asians expelled from Uganda like Priti Patel's family.

Or the Irish soldiers who fought for Britain in WWII and, if they returned alive, were treated as traitors and blacklisted from decent jobs? Similarly Polish; or Indian army soldiers and Gurkhas.

Or the Chinese who have worked in the British maritime fleet and docks since Victorian times?

These people don't count for some reason.  You have to be black to get the perks.

You don't even have to be actually black to get the perks, especially if you're Meghan Markles.

1 hour ago, jm51 said:

The term 'transphobic' can take a hike.

I have never met anyone who has a fear of trannies.

I've heard lots of non pc opinions over the years and never once has any bigot ever mentioned trannies to me. They just don't care.

The only trannies I had a fear of were those ones on the Sweeney, where the back doors would burst open and a load of men with stocking masks and pickaxe handles would jump out.

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

Are they going to do something actually interesting..   like documentaries on pre-colonial Africa,  or their culture through the middle ages..   or is it just going to be a lefty wank fest about the African-American slave trade ?

That is my big complaint. Black history is not just about black people ruled by white colonists or black people in European or American societies. It is also incredibly simplistic. Most North Africans don’t consider themselves black. Melanesians are black but are as about far away from being African as most Europeans. Ditto there is no such thing as white culture. Europeans don’t even all share the same Indo European linguistic  background. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

Here's some twentieth century history on the black struggle. Mr Reagan piece on Eric Mann, the white communist terrorist behind the founders of Black Lives Matter. Yes, he's another one of those Weather Underground loons from the sixties who should have served a life sentence for his bombing campaign but mysteriously ended up in various well funded 'organising' jobs:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L8VmD7HvXOnR/