Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

XYY Confined to Hartlepool


TheBlueCat
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

The 24hr Tesco in Durham will be looking to lay off staff now I bet

You cannot buy a bottle of whisky at 03:00 hours, even it it is an emergency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am already in local lockdown, as I live in the Peterlee area in County Durham. Although being from Hartlepool originally, I have lived a few miles up the A19 since 2009.

This is still a pisser for me as most of me and Mrs XYY's family live in Hartlepool, and although we are locked-down in County Durham, we can still travel to areas outside our local lockdown. But I guess I can't legitimately travel to the 'Pool once it's also locked-down... :(

 

XYY

You can probably just get relatives to hold up written statements and use your camera. Not sure how you'll get a reply to them though. Smoke signals?

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am already in local lockdown, as I live in the Peterlee area in County Durham. Although being from Hartlepool originally, I have lived a few miles up the A19 since 2009.

This is still a pisser for me as most of me and Mrs XYY's family live in Hartlepool, and although we are locked-down in County Durham, we can still travel to areas outside our local lockdown. But I guess I can't legitimately travel to the 'Pool once it's also locked-down... :(

 

XYY

Don't book any coach trips to Wales, we don't want you spreading your infected cells, they should lock you up in one.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-23/anger-as-bolton-tourists-head-to-tenby-having-been-forced-to-leave-locked-down-porthcawl

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all

Only a matter of time before there's another national lockdown in the UK anyway, for some reason the government still thinks it's a good idea to destroy the economy and create 5 million unemployed to temporarily prolong the lives of a tiny percentage of the population who have already had their full quota of life, plus a few unlucky younger people.

It's looking like the destruction is deliberate to me.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy

Looks like October half term school holiday is going to be a "Circuit Breaker" lockdown. Unlike the August holiday "Eat out to Help Spread the Virus". Then maybe a festive holiday "Christmas Cracker Meal Deal" followed by a Feb half term "Circuit Breaker" lockdown?

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass
5 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Don't book any coach trips to Wales, we don't want you spreading your infected cells, they should lock you up in one.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-23/anger-as-bolton-tourists-head-to-tenby-having-been-forced-to-leave-locked-down-porthcawl

Give us your snail-mail address and we will have a whip-round and send you some in the post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Yes, but they are allowed to travel to non locked-down areas - such as Whitby...

 

XYY

Bugger off and keep your diseases to yourselves. o.O

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
25 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Give us your snail-mail address and we will have a whip-round and send you some in the post.

It wouldn't get through security.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Looks like October half term school holiday is going to be a "Circuit Breaker" lockdown. Unlike the August holiday "Eat out to Help Spread the Virus". Then maybe a festive holiday "Christmas Cracker Meal Deal" followed by a Feb half term "Circuit Breaker" lockdown?

It would be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth 🤣🤣😜😜

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bugger off and keep your diseases to yourselves. o.O

Your stats have gone up this week, almost exactly by as much as mine have dropped. I did suggest people should go to Whitby! 11% death rate overall.

41
cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep. The average area in England had 28.

45
cases in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep
+17
compared with the previous week
749
total cases to 30 Sep

83
coronavirus-related deaths registered to 18 Sep
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Looks like October half term school holiday is going to be a "Circuit Breaker" lockdown. Unlike the August holiday "Eat out to Help Spread the Virus". Then maybe a festive holiday "Christmas Cracker Meal Deal" followed by a Feb half term "Circuit Breaker" lockdown?

So it's work like a bastard, pay your fucking taxes, then at oct half term, christmas and Feb half term and Easter, locked in your houses to stop the virus. 

Haha, if that's there policy fuck em, when the next protest? 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Your stats have gone up this week, almost exactly by as much as mine have dropped. I did suggest people should go to Whitby! 11% death rate overall.

41
cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep. The average area in England had 28.

45
cases in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep
+17
compared with the previous week
749
total cases to 30 Sep

83
coronavirus-related deaths registered to 18 Sep

And if those smoggies had been kept out in the first place....  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
1 minute ago, Green Devil said:

So it's work like a bastard, pay your fucking taxes, then at oct half term, christmas and Feb half term and Easter, locked in your houses to stop the virus. 

Haha, if that's there policy fuck em, when the next protest? 

Yes you are lucky. Think what it's going to be like in the future when we go full Morlockisation. If you have any children start feeding them a lot of carrots, so they can see better in the dark.

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How does lockdown actually work? Do they lock your front door? Can't you just sneak out the back?

What crime has been committed to be "locked down"?

Or is it BDSM, when people are all chained to beds, pommel horses and crosses? 

I am keen to know. We haven't had any of these perversions in these parts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...