DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I am already in local lockdown, as I live in the Peterlee area in County Durham. Although being from Hartlepool originally, I have lived a few miles up the A19 since 2009.

This is still a pisser for me as most of me and Mrs XYY's family live in Hartlepool, and although we are locked-down in County Durham, we can still travel to areas outside our local lockdown. But I guess I can't legitimately travel to the 'Pool once it's also locked-down... :(

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I am already in local lockdown, as I live in the Peterlee area in County Durham. Although being from Hartlepool originally, I have lived a few miles up the A19 since 2009.

This is still a pisser for me as most of me and Mrs XYY's family live in Hartlepool, and although we are locked-down in County Durham, we can still travel to areas outside our local lockdown. But I guess I can't legitimately travel to the 'Pool once it's also locked-down... :(

XYY

You can probably just get relatives to hold up written statements and use your camera. Not sure how you'll get a reply to them though. Smoke signals?

7 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Don't book any coach trips to Wales, we don't want you spreading your infected cells, they should lock you up in one.

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-23/anger-as-bolton-tourists-head-to-tenby-having-been-forced-to-leave-locked-down-porthcawl

Only a matter of time before there's another national lockdown in the UK anyway, for some reason the government still thinks it's a good idea to destroy the economy and create 5 million unemployed to temporarily prolong the lives of a tiny percentage of the population who have already had their full quota of life, plus a few unlucky younger people.

It's looking like the destruction is deliberate to me.

3 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Don't book any coach trips to Wales, we don't want you spreading your infected cells, they should lock you up in one.

I haven't been on a coach trip since the 16th of October 1987.

In the unlikely event I fancied one, trust me that Wales would not be on my list of destinations...

XYY

5 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-23/anger-as-bolton-tourists-head-to-tenby-having-been-forced-to-leave-locked-down-porthcawl

Give us your snail-mail address and we will have a whip-round and send you some in the post.

Looks like October half term school holiday is going to be a "Circuit Breaker" lockdown. Unlike the August holiday "Eat out to Help Spread the Virus". Then maybe a festive holiday "Christmas Cracker Meal Deal" followed by a Feb half term "Circuit Breaker" lockdown?

It would be funny if it wasn't so close to the truth 🤣🤣😜😜

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bugger off and keep your diseases to yourselves. o.O

Your stats have gone up this week, almost exactly by as much as mine have dropped. I did suggest people should go to Whitby! 11% death rate overall.

cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep. The average area in England had 28.

cases in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep
+17
compared with the previous week
total cases to 30 Sep

coronavirus-related deaths registered to 18 Sep

Looks like October half term school holiday is going to be a "Circuit Breaker" lockdown. Unlike the August holiday "Eat out to Help Spread the Virus". Then maybe a festive holiday "Christmas Cracker Meal Deal" followed by a Feb half term "Circuit Breaker" lockdown?

So it's work like a bastard, pay your fucking taxes, then at oct half term, christmas and Feb half term and Easter, locked in your houses to stop the virus. 

Haha, if that's there policy fuck em, when the next protest? 

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Your stats have gone up this week, almost exactly by as much as mine have dropped. I did suggest people should go to Whitby! 11% death rate overall.

cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep. The average area in England had 28.

cases in the latest week 21 Sep-27 Sep
+17
compared with the previous week
total cases to 30 Sep

coronavirus-related deaths registered to 18 Sep

And if those smoggies had been kept out in the first place....