DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Trump tests positive. One to watch

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Biden isn't fit enough Trump can always just debate the presenter again..

I know that anecdote does not equal data, but the two student households that I know off are sitting at home giving the playstations a damn good thrashing. As a generation I believe that they are much

Sorry; won't get fooled again.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I’d be more concerned for Biden after they just met at the presidential debate.  He looked like a proper coffin dodger.

In fact..  there’s probably a good conspiracy in there,  did Trump deliberately get it to knock the competition out of the running? ;)

Or has his test been tampered with? The next debate will be cancelled/postponed. 

12 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I’d be more concerned for Biden after they just met at the presidential debate.  He looked like a proper coffin dodger.

In fact..  there’s probably a good conspiracy in there,  did Trump deliberately get it to knock the competition out of the running? ;)

Has Biden had it ? If not odds on he gets it? Would make for an odd series of debates. Coming live to you from hospital :( Are you ok to talk? (Presenter)

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

surely a false positive

Doubt it, Melania tested positive too. Unless it’s all cooked up to mess with the election as others have suggested. 

Trump is rumoured to get youthful blood plasma transfusions, I’d guess if those rumours are true he’ll be more resistant than most 74yos. 

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

Let’s see if the chloroquine works then..  I seem to recall he was taking it as a precaution.

Two week stint on it IIRC.

He'll have the very best of private medical care. They will have been reading just as much on treatments around the world and probably know in private all eh best options at each stage - the information is there pretty much on various channels anyway, they won't worry about going off piste in terms of guidance either and any restrictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/01/hope-hicks-covid-19-reports-trump

From the article..

If Trump becomes severely ill, he may temporarily transfer power to the vice president under the 25th Amendment of the US constitution – and reclaim authority when he deems himself fit to serve. If both Trump and Pence are incapacitated, House speaker Nancy Pelosi would be next in the line of succession.

16 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Timing seems very convenient...

The whole of 2020 has been very convenient from a globalist point of view.

Almost as if it’s all been ticking along to a timescale. I suspect the last 3 months of 2020 may still yield some events yet and what the narrative is herding the masses towards.

Its party time at Guardian HQ , calculator's out and Owen Jones is getting sucked off in the broom cupboard.

"Men are nearly twice as likely to die from Covid-19 than women and data from the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that at 74 years old, Trump’s risk of being hospitalised is at least five times greater, and his risk of dying 90 times greater, than for an average 18 to 29 year old. Given the very low death rates in younger people, a more meaningful figure is the infection fatality rate, or the risk of death on contracting the virus, which is 4.2% at age 75, and 14% at age 85.

At a medical in February, Trump weighed in at 243lbs. At six foot three, that puts his BMI at 30.4, just enough to qualify as obese. This adds further risk, tripling the odds of hospitalisation compared to people with a healthy weight, and raising the risk of dying by nearly 50%."